Poll: What's more difficult?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    We don't disagree, but we are not talking about partial term. We are talking full term and that guy is just nitpicking a 2% difference.
    No I get it, I was just saying why generally speaking its better to simply go by weeks instead of months, regardless of what the minor difference is between them in terms of number of exact days/margin of error.

C. Paying child support to woman who spends it on herself.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    C. Paying child support to woman who spends it on herself.
    Stop knocking up women then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Stop knocking up women then.
    Yes, that's how that works, all situations are the same.

Deleted
    Ha, you are trying to get at fatherhood and paying childcare or whatever it's called.
    You miss the part where the person that "carries the baby for 9 month" has to RAISE it aswell.

The OP is probably eighteen and lost his virginity to a crazy girl that poked a hole in the condom. One of those "Put a baby in me Matthew!" Gimme the seed. what the hell I'll vote for b.

Id say it depends on how much you care about your child and whats your economical situation is.
    If ur a rich fuck and you dont give two shits about your kid you can just hire help to raise the brat and throw some cash its way every now and then.

On the other hand if you love ur kid, wanna be with it and raise it while working at a minimum wage job you are pretty much fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad thread OP

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I can carry a baby under my arm, no problem.
    Non-stop for 9 months? I don't think so. Like, I'm sure I'd lose this bet buy putting it on the counter while I opened my beer or something stupid like that. Answer the door to get the pizza? Can't sit it down on the stairs or anything. gotta shit? can't sit it in the sink or tub. How would you sleep!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Non-stop for 9 months? I don't think so. Like, I'm sure I'd lose this bet buy putting it on the counter while I opened my beer or something stupid like that. Answer the door to get the pizza? Can't sit it down on the stairs or anything. gotta shit? can't sit it in the sink or tub. How would you sleep!?!
    Just get one of those harness things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    And Eggplant Parmigiana, don't forget that while you're throwing out random ideas! There is absolutely no connection between the two.

A vasectomy is elective surgery that a man can have if he truly wants to avoid getting a woman pregnant. No pregnancy? No reason to fuss about child support. Simple, really.
    your saying theirs no connection and than your making a connection.

Their are alternatives for both genders comparable to Vasectomy to prevent pregnancy. If saying he shouldn't have had sex or should have gotten vasectomy to force a responsibility on him the same can be said about the woman. With that believe abortion shouldn't be their.

My reply wasn't a reply idea, more a response to highlight something and hopefully make you think. If you can't force an abortion on someone, you can't force the responsibility either even more so as their are no financial responsibilities when putting the baby up for adoption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Ha, you are trying to get at fatherhood and paying childcare or whatever it's called.
    You miss the part where the person that "carries the baby for 9 month" has to RAISE it aswell.
    How is having to raise the child and being close to it all the time a punishment? It's always a choice they fight for to get and when not you can put the child up for adoption, abort or if the other partner is willing have him be the main caregiver.

The oneliners about shouldn't ahve gotten her pregnant are annoying, but i hope they are against abortions so their not hypocrits.
    The remarks that argue it's a punishment to be the main caregiver i find insulting, to the child, the main caregiver and the 2e parent.

Not saying the OP wasn't making a narrow point when it's broader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I imagine things thatprevent your routinely comforts are the hardest, like drinking alcohol or smoke. Wonder how it is for woman who are used to sleeping on their stomach.
    Last edited by mmoc80faeb5a27; 2016-08-03 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    How is having to raise the child and being close to it all the time a punishment? It's always a choice they fight for to get and when not you can put the child up for adoption, abort or if the other partner is willing have him be the main caregiver.

The oneliners about shouldn't ahve gotten her pregnant are annoying, but i hope they are against abortions so their not hypocrits.
    The remarks that argue it's a punishment to be the main caregiver i find insulting, to the child, the main caregiver and the 2e parent.

Not saying the OP wasn't making a narrow point when it's broader.
    A child is work and a child does cost money. If you are paying child support you are paying half of the effort it takes to raise the child.
    Parents say you get something in return, that's why they fight to be the caregiver. If you are not you don't get anything in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    I imagine things thatprevent your routinely comforts are the hardest, like drinking alcohol or smoke. Wonder how it is for woman who are used to sleeping on their stomach.
    That joke went right over your head.

Yes, that's how that works, all situations are the same.
    How is that not how it works? Don't knock up a women and there won't be a child to support.

You do realize that the government just doesn't randomly pick men to pay child support right? Jesus, what has this sight done to the men here?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

The ~5 women who debate in OT are gonna be soooo pissed at the 2000 men who debate in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    How is that not how it works? Don't knock up a women and there won't be a child to support.

You do realize that the government just doesn't randomly pick men to pay child support right? Jesus, what has this sight done to the men here?
    You might not realize this but when you're married and you knock up a woman, you don't pay child support. I like your choice for your screen name, it's fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundel
    If saying he shouldn't have had sex or should have gotten vasectomy to force a responsibility on him the same can be said about the woman.
    This is a connection that you are attempting to make. You are attempting to force my words and thoughts into your concepts. I got a vasectomy many years ago. It wasn't forced on me, it was a choice.

If you choose not to manage your risk, that's a personal failure. Trying to drag abortion in and bringing up so called financial abortion is just trying to obfuscate things. Risk management and its relationship to law is part of being an adult. It goes along with things like not drinking and driving, reading contracts before signing them, and many other such decisions. You don't control society, you don't control other people, it is up to you if you choose to ignore the options that you can control. You're free to ignore the risks and you may get lucky, but if something goes wrong then you are the one who accepted the risk.

Once you're an adult, the world isn't your babysitter anymore.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Considering that babies magically vanish after being carried for nine months...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably having that child in your belly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This might be the most absurd question in the history of this site.
    Beta Club Brosquad

You might not realize this but when you're married and you knock up a woman, you don't pay child support. I like your choice for your screen name, it's fitting.
    Yeah, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Your comment is on the order of saying "you may not realize this, but water is wet." Help me out here. Are you or aren't you one of the many dolts here who think women and are out to "get" men?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!