Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiahz View Post
    ^ Ideally I would have the mythic archimonde green staff but I don't raid mythic . and well the pandaria serpents are technically dragons and i use dragon's breath! :P

Helm: Demon Prince's Ascendant Crown
    Shoulder: Mantle of the Eredar Lord
    Back: Tumultuous Cloak
    Chest: Orgrimmar Chestguard
    Shirt: Antiseptic Soaked Dressing
    Hands: Orgrimmar Gloves
    Waist: Demonbuckle Sash of Argus
    Legs: Geomancer's Trousers
    Feet: Orgrimmar Boots
    Weapon: Inscribed Serpent Staff.
    Thank you. Going to put this look together today, looks siick

I made a slightly toned down outfit for my mage in fire spec:
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=24918

My mog might be a little too "on the nose" but as a recent hunter conversion, I decided to RP a fire mage for a while. I've always liked the look of casters with pants and a tabard (I know, gross right?) so I used the head and shoulders as a base for what I wanted to do, and went from there.

EDIT: Here's the list.

Head: Firelord's Hood (heroic)
    Shoulders: Firelord's Mantle (heroic)
    Cloak: Inherited Cape of the Black Baron (may go back to pandaland and rep up to use Many-Layered Scalecloak)
    Chest: Corsair's Overshirt
    Gloves: Embersilk Mitts
    Belt: Warmongering Gladiator's Cord of Cruelty
    Leggings: Firelord's Leggings (heroic)
    Boots: Embersilk Boots
    Last edited by mxpsych; 2016-08-04 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

i know pillar of ferocity isnt ideal but its the best one i have for now

I like the Archimonde look

Last edited by Wrathson; 2016-08-04 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Dragore; 2016-08-05 at 05:02 AM.

here are the outfits I most often use:

Necro-Knight

Sorcerer

Frostfire

Grand Marshal

Sunwell

Bloodmage

Here is my current transmog. Can't decide between these two shoulders tho. Looking for suggestions on how to improve my fire mage set

Option 1:

Option 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

10+ Year Old Account
    At one point I intended to swap mains to Mage, in late Cata, but I ended up staying Warrior until recently. I hadn't touched my mage in over 4 years until I played around with Fire a bit recently, and I'm impressed.

I originally named the character partially after this television character:

Korra's name, plus part of ikkuma, which I saw on one website as being Inuit for Fire, since I intended to play fire.

After buying a few pieces, and cobbling together the mog I did have for her, which wasn't much, I got this for mimicking Korra:

(Her hair is in the only style a female Human can have that's a ponytail. Her skins color may or may not be slightly off - if I remember correctly, the other options were too dark).

This list is Head/Shoulders/Cape hidden(I may experiment and try to find a fuzzy fur cape), chest is Abjurer's Tunic, gloves are Exiled Dabbler's Gloves, Belt is the BoA Shadowmoon salvage yard one(closest besides a 5 man WoD dungeon drop I could find to something Water Tribe that fit), legs are Archaeologist's Dungarees (I found something darker that fit better, but it's a Legion model...), and Boots are Kavan's Forsaken Treads. The sword is the same that DK's got in 7.0 for being 2H Frost for the overhaul, and the offhand is sort of random, Lantern of the Enchanted Flame.

I chose the weapon/offhand combo because I wanted to get something Air in there, and Al'Akir's sword does double, maybe triple duty, since in WoW Air is associated with the elements, Earth, and lightning. The lantern, I was intially going to go try and find something magma-related, but realiZed I liked the connection of it to Raava's colors. As a nice side effect, the lantern lights up a small area around my character, just like the Avatar State glow would. I doubt I could find a tea pot offhand... Light of the Earth Warder on the weapon due to Raava as well.

I couldn't find a perfect match for the chest, but I think this is pretty good overall, especially considering how little cloth mog I had stored. That and no baggy pants were my biggest dissapointments.

It feels more Frost than Fire to me, but the mix goes well with the character it's emulating, given Korra liked using all four elements fairly equally, favoring Air, Water, and Fire in later seasons it seemed to me unless fighting an Earthbender. Plus, she kind of is an "Elemental Lord"...
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-08-09 at 03:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Looking for suggestions for a good undead mage transmog set. Everything just looks kinda crappy on undead

Deleted
    At first I wanted to create Kael'thas Sunstrider (HotS style, so without a robe), however after trying some stuff out I found a more unique transmog! A Blood Elf Battle Mage transmog

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...s37MsU1808mE7M

Also works with Tesseract Timepiece (like a magic shield) but it's bugged in the WoWHead dressing room.

I have two mages, a troll frost mage and a gnome arcane mage. Tried to go for something that matched their specs. Gnome was easy because of the cogwheel mage tier, and nothing says 'gnome' like cogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    Here is my current transmog. Can't decide between these two shoulders tho. Looking for suggestions on how to improve my fire mage set

Option 1:

Option 2

Lol, I've been doing the exact same juggle between those two shoulders over the last six months

This is the look I've used for a looong time (still farming Siege LFR for different off-hand color) --> http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08lRV808yXu808

Randomly playing around with the apperance tab I found a slightly different look which I'm using atm (still under construction) ---> http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08rTv808yXu808
    Last edited by mmoc535c769ea1; 2016-08-18 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post

Just one word - Bravo!
    Truly unique looking mog!

Here's my Arcane and Frost themed sets that i plan to use with both Artifacts.

Arcane: I know the belt doesn't match, but i kinda like it.

Back - Front -

Frost: If anyone has a better cloak suggestion, I'm all ears.

Back -

Front -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snownova View Post
    I made a slightly toned down outfit for my mage in fire spec:
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=24918

It looks quite nice, not a fan of the weapon though

Deleted
    So I wanted to make some exotic type of mage, always liked the water themes so here is a first try
    Still looking for a more fitting weapon

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-08-19 at 09:09 PM.

Battle mage Go go

10+ Year Old Account
    I present to you... the Tribal Mage.
    [IMG][/IMG]