Page 1 of 2
LastLast

They should make warglaives of Azzinoth 100% droprate for demon hunters only

That would be cool. I mean they fit with demon hunters better than any other class that can use it. And make them transmoggable since demon hunters are pretty limited in transmog options.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    That would be cool. I mean they fit with demon hunters better than any other class that can use it. And make them transmoggable since demon hunters are pretty limited in transmog options.
    They aren't. They can mog their glaives into any other weapon type that they can use, and that's quite a few.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    absolutely not, i have no idea why you came up with this bullshit.
    and dh's dont have any mog limitations, you can mog your glaives to swords, axes and daggers.

Formerly known as Arafal

No. Just... no.

Deleted
    Even after all these years, warglaives are really rare. You can't just give them to EVERYONE and let everyone use them.

At least you will have a motivation to run BT each week to farm these legendaries...

i swear i saw something about illidans glaives being transmoggable at some point. dont remember where, could have been bs.... but honestly, allowing them to transmog a legendary is bs unless they unlock all legendaries for all classes that can equip them.

as for 100% drop rate? hell no. go farm them like everyone else. if my mage can do it, you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    no, they can mog 1 handed axes, swords, and glaives onto their artifacts... there is classes forced to daggers, or shields, or fist weapons, or staves... no leaning

and for somone who made a whole thread of
    "WHO WOULD EVER MOG THEIR ARTIFACT" you sure do want to promote mogging your artifact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    absolutely not, i have no idea why you came up with this bullshit.
    and dh's dont have any mog limitations, you can mog your glaives to swords, axes and daggers.
    i dont think you can mog daggers... i would have to check.. but i do know sword/axe

Deleted
    First welfare "legendaries" like the ring and cloak, and now you want welfare warglaives?

no. they should definitely not do that.

They pretty much shouldn't ever do anything JustRob thinks up.

In the Demon Hunter Q&A, they said down the road, they might make them equippable by Demon Hunters and may even make them moggable for DHs. But it was a maybe, nothing definite.

But has the drop rate for these not been increased? I did a black temple in the past few week on 2 monks, a druid and a rogue. The first monk got the MH first week, OH second week. The rogue got the OH on one run. The druid didn't see either drop. The second monk got two MH drops (but of course couldn't loot the second due to already having one). And actually, now that I think about it, one of them did drop during the druid run, but my brother looted it because he was on a warrior and could equip it. So out of twelve runs total, I saw six glaives drop.

No the drop rate hasn't increased.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

And yes this thread is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    No the drop rate hasn't increased.

Was the Warglaives drop semi high already? I've gotten 4 in about 25 runs. I thought they were super rare, but so far it seems to be a 20% chance based on my runs

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Was the Warglaives drop semi high already? I've gotten 4 in about 25 runs. I thought they were super rare, but so far it seems to be a 20% chance based on my runs
    It's more like 4-5% per glaive.

If that.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Random is random.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

No, this is silly.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

No. Just because they fit doesn't mean the drop race should be increased to accommodate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    go farm them like everyone else. if my mage can do it, you can too.
    haha nice video card