Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    My God, I came to post exactly this. EXACTLY JAFFA CAKES

As of now you are my soulmate.
    Well that and Dr Pepper.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fettuccine Alfredo..

Pizza. It's not even a contest. Most other foods I could eat and be full, or they're not made with as much oil. Pizza I would love to eat plenty of and not worry about oil/bread/pasta sauce sugar/cheese/whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    Ya, mine. Cheeseburger > Pizza, though pizza was definitely a close contender.

Cheeseburger pizza why not have the best of both worlds.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

If I could get Pizza and Pop to be healthy, I would be as thin as a toothpick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Well that and Dr Pepper.
    You lost me, goodbye soulmate.

Cocaine, taco bell, and pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    My God, I came to post exactly this. EXACTLY JAFFA CAKES

As of now you are my soulmate.
    Guess we're in a three-way. And not those knock-off ones either. I've yet to find any that were as deeply satisfying as the McVities in the blue wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I did it for awhile but I never felt like I had enough brainpower that was comparable to not being on keto...supplemented out the wazoo and ate a ton of veggies and still felt run-down, so I went off the diet.

I think the science behind it is sound, I think it can affect your hormone levels if you do keto long term though. Read an article about thyroid hormones on keto and how it can create a hibernation mode; made sense to me as I felt tired all the time on the diet.

Hunger is nonexistent though which is nice.
    That’s pretty strange to me, never heard of anyone experiencing that though you did mention keto and not zero carb so you could have still been taking in several dozen grams of carbs a day which would lead to that. Zero carb is exactly that, or as low as possible with trace carbs being found in the actual meat you’re eating from when it was a living animal and it grazed itself, but the idea is high fat, moderate protein and no carbs or sugars at all. Fatty meats, eggs, cheese, butter are basically all you eat with water or coffee being your drinks. It’s great for being in shape and controlling your blood sugar and all those other things they test for, keeps your body, mind and emotional state nice and calm and as you said, you don’t really get hungry very much. I eat my entire calorie count for the day in one giant meal and it’s enough to get me through my day including a high intensity interval training session.

Since your body can’t store ingested fat it sends it to the stomach where it breaks down into liquid state in about an hour and leaves when you hit the bathroom, and bereft of carbs to burn for energy and being fed a steady diet of fat it flips the body over to a fat burner which does a good job of not only getting you lean but keeping you lean. Just takes a month of zero carb eating to purge all the sugar and carbs out of your system, of which the first two weeks are usually pretty harsh for people since all those get dumped into your bloodstream and it makes you crave all that stuff like crazy. Anyone who makes It a month can do this indefinitely, there was a guy in Australia who passed away a few years ago and he’d eaten like this for 54 years, and the reason he died wasn’t even health related it was a horrible car crash that was the other guys fault. There’s many people doing this that are close to or beyond a decade of this lifestyle and they've got tons of energy and no hibernation problems.

It’s definitely for everyone, though it does ask that you give up most foods, drinks, etc. Small price to pay in my mind as most of that shit is ultra processed and totally garbage.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Pizza because there is so many variations you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    That’s pretty strange to me, never heard of anyone experiencing that though you did mention keto and not zero carb so you could have still been taking in several dozen grams of carbs a day which would lead to that. Zero carb is exactly that, or as low as possible with trace carbs being found in the actual meat you’re eating from when it was a living animal and it grazed itself, but the idea is high fat, moderate protein and no carbs or sugars at all. Fatty meats, eggs, cheese, butter are basically all you eat with water or coffee being your drinks. It’s great for being in shape and controlling your blood sugar and all those other things they test for, keeps your body, mind and emotional state nice and calm and as you said, you don’t really get hungry very much. I eat my entire calorie count for the day in one giant meal and it’s enough to get me through my day including a high intensity interval training session.

Since your body can’t store ingested fat it sends it to the stomach where it breaks down into liquid state in about an hour and leaves when you hit the bathroom, and bereft of carbs to burn for energy and being fed a steady diet of fat it flips the body over to a fat burner which does a good job of not only getting you lean but keeping you lean. Just takes a month of zero carb eating to purge all the sugar and carbs out of your system, of which the first two weeks are usually pretty harsh for people since all those get dumped into your bloodstream and it makes you crave all that stuff like crazy. Anyone who makes It a month can do this indefinitely, there was a guy in Australia who passed away a few years ago and he’d eaten like this for 54 years, and the reason he died wasn’t even health related it was a horrible car crash that was the other guys fault. There’s many people doing this that are close to or beyond a decade of this lifestyle and they've got tons of energy and no hibernation problems.

It’s definitely for everyone, though it does ask that you give up most foods, drinks, etc. Small price to pay in my mind as most of that shit is ultra processed and totally garbage.
    I actually did zero carb for about 5-6 months. It's easy to do.

http://drcate.com/going-low-carb-too...one-imbalance/

I had my thyroid tested recently and it's low (which was shocking), I basically attribute it to keto. You don't feel like you're low energy when actually in keto, past the flu stage...it's afterwards that you feel the difference after reintroducing carbs.

I am a distance runner, I decided that since I wasn't gunning for weight loss that the diet wasn't worth it for me personally and carbohydrates help with endurance performance and muscle growth.

Right now I do high fiber/high protein (100-150g/day), the rest of my calories being a mix of carbs and fats. I still keep my sugar intake low, that's been good for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. I'm a healthy weight so I'm probably being overly paranoid about developing type II diabetes, but then again my paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother both developed type II, and my grandfather is 5'8 140 lbs and my grandmother is around 90 lbs and 5'2.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd make burgers into a superfood.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahkesis View Post
    Guess we're in a three-way. And not those knock-off ones either. I've yet to find any that were as deeply satisfying as the McVities in the blue wrapper.
    To be honest, I had no idea the Jaffa made cakes. I always mistook them for a warrior caste, but a genetically-engineered cake-obsessed warrior caste sounds way more interesting
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

soda for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Me and my wife sometimes like to have breakfast for dinner because we love french toast. While eating it tonight I was thinking I wish it was actually healthy to eat so I could eat it more often. That got me thinking about the question in general so I asked my wife if she could make any food healthy for her, akin to eating a salad etc, what would it be? For her it was potato chips. For me personally I would make it cinnamon buns, I would eat mountains of them if they were healthier for me.

So now, out of curiosity I ask you the same question, what would you make healthy?

ps. Not sure if this should be General Off-Topic or fun stuff so if a mod thinks its better there go ahead and move it. Thanks
    ramen, definitely ramen