Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So weird bug me and one of my guildies noticed last night.
    We run different damage meter addons (Me with Details!, her with Recount) and we both saw her doing 166k and me doing 124k on Mythic Manno. However when we looked at WCL it had her at 128k and me at 98k. We couldn't figure out why. It did something similar on Mythic Archi immediately after.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So weird bug me and one of my guildies noticed last night.
    We run different damage meter addons (Me with Details!, her with Recount) and we both saw her doing 166k and me doing 124k on Mythic Manno. However when we looked at WCL it had her at 128k and me at 98k. We couldn't figure out why. It did something similar on Mythic Archi immediately after.
    There is a know issue on Ret Paladins and Melee Shamans where Bless of Might and Stormlash isn't being attributed to the caster on damage meters and does on web based meters.

Is there a way to hide the title bar all together or can we only hide the title bar text/icons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    There is a know issue on Ret Paladins and Melee Shamans where Bless of Might and Stormlash isn't being attributed to the caster on damage meters and does on web based meters.
    Wouldn't that mean the WCL numbers would be higher than the in-game logs?

I just tried to to disable the "show percent" option and noticed something.
    The percent are gone, but the "comma" is not. Looks like this: "15.50M (45.2K, )"
    Maybe I missed something in the options, but I think it should look like this: "15.50M (45.2K)"

Edit: This goes either way, if I choose to disable the "show per second" option it looks like this: "15.50M (, 6.2%)
    Last edited by Venkx; 2016-07-29 at 07:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Wouldn't that mean the WCL numbers would be higher than the in-game logs?
    No. It sounds like in game meters are attributing the damage to the person who received the buff (the ret paladin's blessing of might target), and the web based meter is attributing the damage to the person who cast the buff (the ret paladin).

Reminds me a lot of Recap

Quote Originally Posted by Kvlt View Post
    Is there a way to hide the title bar all together or can we only hide the title bar text/icons?
    It has one option for each one.
    under window: general > window color and Title Bar text/general

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venkx View Post
    I just tried to to disable the "show percent" option and noticed something.
    The percent are gone, but the "comma" is not. Looks like this: "15.50M (45.2K, )"
    Maybe I missed something in the options, but I think it should look like this: "15.50M (45.2K)"

Edit: This goes either way, if I choose to disable the "show per second" option it looks like this: "15.50M (, 6.2%)
    Looks like a bug, will try address the issue on the next version.

I havent found it in teh Thread yet so encountered a minor thing on my Warlock. When Im using Burning Rush (now a talent) Details will hide and show the bars from the last segment like it triggers on the damage I get from it. Is there a way to filter it?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    I havent found it in teh Thread yet so encountered a minor thing on my Warlock. When Im using Burning Rush (now a talent) Details will hide and show the bars from the last segment like it triggers on the damage I get from it. Is there a way to filter it?
    Use this macro, but replace the CHARNAME with your character name
    /run local f=CreateFrame("frame");f:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED");f:SetScript("OnEvent ",function(self, ...) local a = select(6, ...);if (a=="CHARNAME")then print (...) end end)
    Active the burning rush, tons of things will pop on your chat, seek for this line and see if the number before "Burning Rush" is 111400 for you as well:

SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE false Player-3209-05A596E3 CHARNAME 1297 0 Player-3209-05A596E3 CHARNAME 1297 0 111400 Burning Rush
    /reload to make those lines stop.

If you stack 2 windows on top of each other there is a gap between them like this http://i.imgur.com/8KVGHUc.jpg . Any way to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    If you stack 2 windows on top of each other there is a gap between them like this http://i.imgur.com/8KVGHUc.jpg . Any way to fix it?
    No, it's controlled by the skin.
    Some skins don't have this gap, e.g. both "ElvUI" skins.
    If you don't want bother with skin changes, you may just disable the stack mechanic at /de options > Window: General > Disable Grouping and drag the window near each other manually.

Use this macro, but replace the CHARNAME with your character name

Active the burning rush, tons of things will pop on your chat, seek for this line and see if the number before "Burning Rush" is 111400 for you as well:

/reload to make those lines stop.
    No Lines show up sadly
    Tried out with just my characters name and with charname-realm nothing brought up any line of code : (

Oh wow, this was a very nice surprise. The best user experience I've seen in any addon and by far the most customization in any damage meter. Really dislike the plugins though. Am I missing some regular version or will I be forced to remove the plugins at every update?

Either way, great job! Will definitely be using and recommending this in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Oh wow, this was a very nice surprise. The best user experience I've seen in any addon and by far the most customization in any damage meter. Really dislike the plugins though. Am I missing some regular version or will I be forced to remove the plugins at every update?

Either way, great job! Will definitely be using and recommending this in the future
    Hi @Birgwow
    I didn't get it I think, if you disable those plugins on the addon control panel, they are enabling back again after updating the addon?
    Thank you.

Hi @Birgwow
    I didn't get it I think, if you disable those plugins on the addon control panel, they are enabling back again after updating the addon?
    Thank you.
    Oh, no sorry that's not what I meant. I assume they'll still be disabled, just personally dislike the extra clutter it brings. "Forced" was the wrong word to use.

I've also got a question for the text shadow/outline. When that option is checked it adds an outline to the text that is already shadowed, which makes the outline pretty thick. Is there any way to disable the inherent shadow on the text?

Deleted
    There's some odd bug that causes the dps value to always be exactly 10% of the damage done after short fights.

I get a lag spike when i turn off fullscreen world map with details enabled (just the base addon too no plugins). Any reason why this happens or how i can debug?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Oh, no sorry that's not what I meant. I assume they'll still be disabled, just personally dislike the extra clutter it brings. "Forced" was the wrong word to use.

I've also got a question for the text shadow/outline. When that option is checked it adds an outline to the text that is already shadowed, which makes the outline pretty thick. Is there any way to disable the inherent shadow on the text?
    Adding this on next version, need testing, please right click at details! on curse client > preferred release type > alpha or download the beta version here: https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/de...iles/473-r531/
    Two new options added at /de options > Bars: Texts > Outline [on/off] Outline Color [color].

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There's some odd bug that causes the dps value to always be exactly 10% of the damage done after short fights.
    It's intended, occurs when the fight has less than 10 seconds and you're using Activity Time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    I get a lag spike when i turn off fullscreen world map with details enabled (just the base addon too no plugins). Any reason why this happens or how i can debug?
    We did some workaround to prevent it, please use a beta version and see if the problem is gone (see few lines above how to get beta versions).
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-08-02 at 05:04 PM.

Adding this on next version, need testing, please right click at details! on curse client > preferred release type > alpha or download the beta version here: https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/de...iles/473-r531/
    Two new options added at /de options > Bars: Texts > Outline [on/off] Outline Color [color].
    Okay great, I'll test it out! Noticed right off the bat that the names should probably be switched, as Outline and Outline Color affect the shadow of the text, and the option for Text Shadow is actually the outline. I'll keep an eye out for anything else