Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody really answered how you get the Battle.net app for streaming - is it a closed beta?

I can't find the option either on my current launcher, or in my account settings, so I'm assuming so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkarate View Post
    Is there a download or at least, not youtube version of the audio drama? id really rather listen to this on my phone >_>
    It's being put out as a podcast - you should be able to find it through any search/discover filters in any podcast app

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Nobody really answered how you get the Battle.net app for streaming - is it a closed beta?

I can't find the option either on my current launcher, or in my account settings, so I'm assuming so.
    Yes, only people in a Blizzard beta have access to the beta launcher right now. Previously was Legion & Overwatch.

It's...interesting. I created a new character and streamed it to facebook but apparently it picks up any audio on your computer, not just wow so it was picking up netflix and other random stuff I was doing. I realize that most streamers are dedicated to playing & talking but i was hoping i could sort of document leveling this new shaman so friends & family could see the game or something.

I don't see how people will make $ with this though. You can turn on video camera but I haven't seen anything for overlays or whatever that they would use to display ads and stuff. I guess you would do that through facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post

I can't find any info anywhere. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Hilarious.

.....Is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Facebook streaming? WHYYYY? Nobody uses this shit.
    Hey! I facebook live streamed the opening of two loot boxes! no one watched or even commented, but my kids were impressed, cause i was a streamer .... ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    where can i get the battle net beta client ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    Yes, only people in a Blizzard beta have access to the beta launcher right now. Previously was Legion & Overwatch.

It's...interesting. I created a new character and streamed it to facebook but apparently it picks up any audio on your computer, not just wow so it was picking up netflix and other random stuff I was doing. I realize that most streamers are dedicated to playing & talking but i was hoping i could sort of document leveling this new shaman so friends & family could see the game or something.

I don't see how people will make $ with this though. You can turn on video camera but I haven't seen anything for overlays or whatever that they would use to display ads and stuff. I guess you would do that through facebook?
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

I suspect the functionality isn't really for monetizing what you're doing (as far as Twitch streamers do at the moment); more the "let-your-friends-check-it-out" that you describe. That would mean ads and the like aren't really part of the audience, but I was wondering where your webcam put your face and what the quality of the stream actually was.

As for picking up your other audio, did you check out the individual settings? It does appear that it's designed to only pick up the game audio, so I'd imagine that's a bug worth reporting if you've ticked the box and your viewers ended up with a background of Jessica Jones, Family Guy or Downton Abbey!