Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    There are plenty of non bias facts why she is a piece of crap, it doesn't matter what you think Trump will win.
    Polling shows the opposite, hes doing quite bad at the moment. In fact if the election were held today Clinton 83.5% to Trump 16.5%.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by billymayz View Post
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

scroll down a little to this title Hillary Clinton took cash from, was director of, company that did deals with ISIS
    Yeah, sorry. Not going to read any of that bullshit as the only people that are reporting it, I have never heard of. They aren't credible sources. Anyone can say anything they want especially if they have no evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kanuty View Post
    Its called adapting to the voters choice .

To grab votes politians will say or do anything
    Trump has literally flipped, flopped, then doubled down in the same fucking sentence on every subject he has done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    There are plenty of non bias facts why she is a piece of crap, it doesn't matter what you think Trump will win.
    Yet, you won't provide any? And Trump isn't winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are people on this forum who have said they will actually vote for this person...

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    There are people on this forum who have said they will actually vote for this person...

It just gets better and better. Someone please explain why anyone would vote for her, even before she added pro reparations to her list of staggeringly awful positions.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol at debates being scheduled during football games. Trump is gonna smash hildog. Can't wait to see her face when Trump names off all the people hildog paid off to keep quiet about her husbands rapey activities, years of scandals and failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Lol at debates being scheduled during football games. Trump is gonna smash hildog. Can't wait to see her face when Trump names off all the people hildog paid off to keep quiet about her husbands rapey activities, years of scandals and failures.
    Could you name a few, I've never heard this before.

Funny, of the 2, Trump is the one that has a lawsuit pending for raping a 13 year old. Not only is it rape, but pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Personally I believe every Politician can change their mind - to whatever gets them more votes or $$, (and to be clear, that's not just for Hillary but all of them)
    I have no doubt that you are correct in alot of cases, but Politicians are humans aswell, and humans tend to change their mind over time. But I guess just crying "liar!" is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I have no doubt that you are correct in alot of cases, but Politicians are humans aswell, and humans tend to change their mind over time. But I guess just crying "liar!" is easier.
    Just not in the same sentence like Donald Trump has said.

The reason Trump did well in the Republican debates is because for some inexplicable reason, nobody called him out on his bullshit and asked him to explain in detail how he would achieve logistically impossible tasks.

Don't expect Hillary to make the same mistake. Nearly everything you ascribed to Clinton here, Trump has an analogous scandal that Clinton can point out. Trump's one real weapon is the email scandal, so he should milk that for all it's worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He will talk about plenty of her scandals, but he won't go into detail on any of them. Chances are he will simply mention them in question format. His speech is becoming quite predictable.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Could you name a few, I've never heard this before.
    lol their is a long list, but heres a liberal source for you

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/07/politi...2016-election/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Funny, of the 2, Trump is the one that has a lawsuit pending for raping a 13 year old. Not only is it rape, but pedophilia.
    Oh yeah, the lawsuit that just happened to pop up when he decided to run for president and never prior?

lol their is a long list, but heres a liberal source for you

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/07/politi...2016-election/
    You do know that there are current rape allegations against Trump of a 13 year old WITH A WITNESS that could very possibly lead to him losing all of what little money he has left and possibly his freedom right?

http://reverbpress.com/sexes/why-doe...ms-vs-trump/2/

Read especially this part here:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    You do know that there are current rape allegations against Trump of a 13 year old WITH A WITNESS that could very possibly lead to him losing all of what little money he has left and possibly his freedom right?

I would be inclined to give it more weight if the lawsuit had come prior to his decision to run for president. I mean the media hates Trump and even they didn't touch this story because it just reeks of bullshit. As it stands, this is just a smear tactic and a very poor one at that.

I would be inclined to give it more weight if the lawsuit had come prior to his decision to run for president. I mean the media hates Trump and even they didn't touch this story because it just reeks of bullshit. As it stands, this is just a smear tactic and a very poor one at that.
    So were the lawsuits against Clinton. At least most of them anyway. The one was from the 70s and didn't do anything until what? 91? Yeah you aren't helping your argument one fucking bit.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    So were the lawsuits against Clinton. At least most of them anyway. The one was from the 70s and didn't do anything until what? 91? Yeah you aren't helping your argument one fucking bit.
    What in the fuck are you actually talking about? The only argument here is you bringing up some dead end tabloid nonsense even the media doesn't bring up. Clinton's shit is legit scrum bag. The Clinton's have paid out quite a bit in hush money. Lol which didn't change shit, Clinton was caught lying in one deposition. I mean how bad is it your paying out hush money, lying about Lewinsky, get caught for that too. Just lol at how shameless the Clinton's are

I wonder how the anti 1% feel about the 1% supporting Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Shouldn't this be in the Trump thread and Not the Hillary Thread?
    2. LOL Someone filed a lawsuit against Trump, must mean he's guilty because that's how the law works.

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the fuck are you actually talking about? The only argument here is you bringing up some dead end tabloid nonsense even the media doesn't bring up. Clinton's shit is legit scrum bag. The Clinton's have paid out quite a bit in hush money. Lol which didn't change shit, Clinton was caught lying in one deposition. I mean how bad is it your paying out hush money, lying about Lewinsky, get caught for that too. Just lol at how shameless the Clinton's are
    So literally the only actual evidence you actually have is that Clinton (Bill) lied about an entirely consensual dalliance that didn't take advantage of anyone?

If you're taking evidence of infidelity as an argument against character, that's gonna work against Trump in spades. You're being wildly inconsistent in your standards, here, applying one standard where any wild claims are absolute truth, when the target is Clinton, and another, where you dispute anything that hasn't been conclusively determined in court yet, for Trump.

And despite all of that pertaining to Bill Clinton, you want to use it to slander his wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So literally the only actual evidence you actually have is that Clinton lied about an entirely consensual dalliance that didn't take advantage of anyone?
    And one could argue that he didn't lie, since the definition of sex he had been given from the prosecution team did not include oral. But meh....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And one could argue that he didn't lie, since the definition of sex he had been given from the prosecution team did not include oral. But meh....
    Right.

I'm not actually agreeing that it even was that, since the investigation decided it was not perjury. Just that that's literally the only bit of actual evidence that stacyrect is using to build this castle out of sand.