Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    They've DDOS'd the white house before, I think IRS as well. It's not common though, I can only recall it happening once. I'm sure if they attempted to DDOS .gov sites as much as they do blizz there would be a lot of jail time being thrown around.
    They're also in jail now. Enjoy.

Last case I dealt with it took ~24h (about 5 proxeis) to get back to the C&C VM at a wholesale cloud hoster, which the idiot was paying with his own Credit Card.

Then it was a matter of getting the paper work to tap his Cable connection and monitor him going to the VM. And ding. 5y in jail.

In this case, mostly west European mafia type renting their south America botnets. I actually got a sample, on Monday, of AAAA DNS exploit intended for dnsmasq which is very popular in un-patched routers (both Cable/DSL) in places like Brazil.

And the source of the C&C program was downloaded using tftp from a OVH VM, exactly like those nubs showed on CloudFlare.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2016-08-03 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're just mad cause Blizz brought down the banhammer HARD on their overwatch hacking asses

Deleted
    They've DDOS'd the white house before, I think IRS as well. It's not common though, I can only recall it happening once. I'm sure if they attempted to DDOS .gov sites as much as they do blizz there would be a lot of jail time being thrown around.
    i'm like 99% sure its not the same guys. The guys going for blizzard are teenage trolls. They just want attention but nothing serious. The kind of people who dont want to end up in jail. The guys going after .gov sites are either stupid or just a tad more serious

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They can't just ignore such behavior either.
    Blizzard? No. Everyone else? Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I hope these basement dwellers don't pull this crap when Legion goes live.
    Trust me they will they did when WoD went live...next week Demon Hunters go live....dollars too donuts we get another attack next week then when Legion goes live...bunch of idiot dumb scrip kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    We need a high ranking White House official to be a huge WoW player. This way anytime Blizz gets DDOS'd they will react poorly and DDOS the script kiddies with jail time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrowrath View Post
    No worries, seems Poodlecorp's website got hacked, their DDOS tool leaked and their user data leaked by an another group, check out leakedsource's twitter for more
    *Cough* It was Blizz *Cough*

Anyways People like this just seek attention and people flooding their twitter calling them kids somehow strokes their epeens.
    Annoying that is this a 'thing' now where some random 'group' of 'hackers'** no one has ever heard of take down games temporarily because they were mad about 'x'.

EDIT: ** 'Hackers' = Some guy with a DDoS Tool.
    Last edited by mmoc59a4f29b02; 2016-08-03 at 01:02 AM.

No worries, seems Poodlecorp's website got hacked, their DDOS tool leaked and their user data leaked by an another group, check out leakedsource's twitter for more
    Now that's interesting.

Blood for the blood god !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion Cannon View Post
    *Cough* It was Blizz *Cough*

Anyways People like this just seek attention and people flooding their twitter calling them kids somehow strokes their epeens.
    Annoying that is this a thing now where some random 'group' of hackers no one has ever heard of take down games temporarily because they were mad about 'x'.
    Seriously some part of me hopes it was blizzard. It would be a really cool way of retaliating to those kinds of people

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

This is a pretty good one, They have some of the "attacks" appearing from Micro$oft, which means 1 thing... lol

We Need to Nuke China, or just deny them Internet access.
    build 1607 is available today. people are downloading it from microsoft. they arent attacking anyone.

We need a high ranking White House official to be a huge WoW player. This way anytime Blizz gets DDOS'd they will react poorly and DDOS the script kiddies with jail time.
    Nah modern law enforcement organization like state/provincial or even country require a minimum of revenue loss before even helping with those DDoS. Around here it is about $100k.

And you need help from those org to get thru the red tape required to get to the C&C controller. And hope he and the VM in a modern country.

this reminds me another time a hacker group was pissed because someone was messing with the dota servers and they went full batshit crazy towards the script kiddies

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't attack ISIS because they might get actual retribution rather than a handslap. Just give Blizz the power to cut off hands....
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Maybe when #poodlecorp gets 5 years in prison he tells his #cellmate #nolube.

Last case I dealt with it took ~24h (about 5 proxeis) to get back to the C&C VM at a wholesale cloud hoster, which the idiot was paying with his own Credit Card.

Then it was a matter of getting the paper work to tap his Cable connection and monitor him going to the VM. And ding. 5y in jail.

In this case, mostly west European mafia type renting their south America botnets. I actually got a sample, on Monday, of AAAA DNS exploit intended for dnsmasq which is very popular in un-patched routers (both Cable/DSL) in places like Brazil.

And the source of the C&C program was downloaded using tftp from a OVH VM, exactly like those nubs showed on CloudFlare.
    Do you do this kind of stuff for a living? That sounds really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    seems like poodlecorp is done with pokemongo and is now ddosing blizz.... great >_> lizardsquad all over again...
    ROFL ~ You so lost me with this thread. Something about popcorn and welp dildos? O.o

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    just wow

Nah modern law enforcement organization like state/provincial or even country require a minimum of revenue loss before even helping with those DDoS. Around here it is about $100k.

And you need help from those org to get thru the red tape required to get to the C&C controller. And hope he and the VM in a modern country.
    You know too much about this. I'm just hoping someone takes away Crash Override and his court case is front page news and he is sentenced to never touch a computer until he is 18. All while that instead of the little kid being a genius, he is just a mildly autistic idiot who can't play OW without getting wrecked by bad low-tier Hanzos and Bastions.

Poodlelosers obviously forgot to include some key hashtags in their tweet:
    #wehavenojobs #neverseenanakedgirl #canthacktherealworld

Those little losers are not hackers at all. Any pimpleface can download scripts to run. Big deal. Little losers pretending to be hackers.

these people just mad cuz blizzard ban them from overwatch, so they cant do nothing anymore