Deleted

here are some of mine
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2016-08-02 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    That's what I'm running arround with (more or less) right now, I'm just not 100% happy with the helmet:

try the blue starting helm that is equivalent to the same set in Naxx80. Otherwise im running the same thing except for that very sexy sword I don't have... It's so much more iconic than my Might of Menethil.

My level of jelly has no bounds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Yeah, I kept mine. As it can be seen by the item restoration system, drops aren't stored for that long at all, which is unfortunate.
    It is unfortunate , I lost so many cool xmogs , wish I was smart like u were and kept em.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    It is unfortunate , I lost so many cool xmogs , wish I was smart like u were and kept em.
    Speaking of...

My Death Knight finally gets to wear the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying that was only available before Death Knights were a class! I've held on to these since the end of TBC. The shoulders didn't fit a DK and the gloves were crap, so the Mists gear makes a great sub. I don't bother with a helm, because I use the Vrykul Horn all the time anyway and will do so until Vrykul are a playable race.

This set looks good with the many of the color sets of the Frost Artifacts as well as some of the Blood. The Mythic pieces of the next tier also match well with these robes, though they will have to be on transmog-farm before I will get them.

7+ Year Old Account
    nice, this is what I need

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Speaking of...

My Death Knight finally gets to wear the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying that was only available before Death Knights were a class! I've held on to these since the end of TBC. The shoulders didn't fit a DK and the gloves were crap, so the Mists gear makes a great sub. I don't bother with a helm, because I use the Vrykul Horn all the time anyway and will do so until Vrykul are a playable race.

This set looks good with the many of the color sets of the Frost Artifacts as well as some of the Blood. The Mythic pieces of the next tier also match well with these robes, though they will have to be on transmog-farm before I will get them.
    Oh i have that set as well, one that I actually kept!

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I deeply dislike it when any content is removed. Even the most diligent of us probably won't be able to keep every single thing. I'd be happy if they reintroduced most unobtainable gear, like they did with the dungeon sets, T3 and now the Scarlet Ensembles. Maybe it could take the form of more Ensembles, even using some art that didn't make it into gear (like some off pieces here and there), and be linked to Timewalking or Achievements or something.
    Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-08-03 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    I deeply dislike it when any content is removed. Even the most diligent of us probably won't be able to keep every single thing. I'd be happy if they reintroduced most unobtainable gear, like they did with the dungeon sets, T3 and now the Scarlet Ensembles. Maybe it could take the form of more Ensembles, even using some art that didn't make it into gear (like some off pieces here and there), and be linked to Timewalking or Achievements or something.
    I agree and I would love to see that happen. The chances for that tho , seems rather low , which is a shame.

So happy with account-wide tabards.

Super clean set! 10/10 would look great with an arcanite ripper!

Frost Blue Death Knight recolured set

Really not good at this, sorry.. But yea this is the set I've been using for a bit now. I've always really liked the look of Pally Judgement set so I got the next best thing! http://imgur.com/a/y7mS8

Here are mine.

Blood

Frost

Unholy

Last edited by cujoe; 2016-08-03 at 04:58 PM.

Went Blood now that we have actual Melee abilities again, and changed my 'mog to accommodate!
    Loving the new wardrobe system!

This is not at flame at all, serious questions. Is this a player that used to play as "el retardo"? Had a pally buddy i cant recall name, both cool guys.

Deleted

i was going to an unholy theme, i just neded the normal hfc dk helm, but i hate pugs so i made some tweaks

i call it the "mexican wrestler", can't decide on weapon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post

i was going to an unholy theme, i just neded the normal hfc dk helm, but i hate pugs so i made some tweaks

i call it the "mexican wrestler", can't decide on weapon
    What is that Axe in the first picture??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    What is that Axe in the first picture??
    relentless gladiator's decapitator http://www.wowhead.com/item=42319/re...rs-decapitator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post
    whats the "skull stick" in the last picture?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    whats the "skull stick" in the last picture?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=56844
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2016-08-06 at 02:21 PM.

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war