Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I hit 100 on my warlock...

This really stinks of wrath ret. For real, you know you have a problem when like 90% of your rotation can go into one button; no skill or gear required. I haven't touched the lock since cataclysm and no one else besides other warlocks and boomies even got near me in damage in BGs, with like 90% of my playtime spent rolling face on the macro. =/

The only one who could reliably murder me in a small skirmish situation is assassination rogue, but that's a whole 'nother nerf that needs to happen.

As a sidenote I am glad that hunter's endless pillar-humping has been nerfed with the removal of spirit bond, but locks are srsly ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post

This really stinks of wrath ret. For real, you know you have a problem when like 90% of your rotation can go into one button; no skill or gear required. I haven't touched the lock since cataclysm and no one else besides other warlocks and boomies even got near me in damage in BGs, with like 90% of my playtime spent rolling face on the macro. =/

The only one who could reliably murder me in a small skirmish situation is assassination rogue, but that's a whole 'nother nerf that needs to happen.

As a sidenote I am glad that hunter's endless pillar-humping has been nerfed with the removal of spirit bond, but locks are srsly ridiculous!
    Blocked in Canada.... So there's that

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Blocked in Canada.... So there's that
    You arent missing much. Random fotm reroller presses 3 buttons in a pruned to death dot class, while in a premade team with a rogue, and claims to beat every one in damage meters and beating semi afk players in skirmishes.

Add in some random highlights like the one of dark pact absorb, as if the ability has changed in the past 4 years.

Deleted
    pre expansion. you talking about balance.
    gtfo.

'Pre expansion' is literally not an excuse any more to let this fly for a month. They've hyped up pvp templates since the announcement. I'd be happy to see them get used before everyone leaves again because of this nonsense. =x

PS dark pact actually turns to 500k in pvp instances; The problem is exactly that it's unchanged when literally all other classes (except rogue. I've no idea how cloak of shadows made it through the prune!) lost a reliable way to survive the wlock. And it'll only get more powerful as hp increases. This isnt to show off 'l33t pvp sk1llz', this is to give blizz a wake up call!

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    gtfo.
    I've heard its no better at 110...

Nope, it's not. You know how in a pvp template you have about 600k hp and dark pact turns to 500k?

Try the same with 2.5mil hp. Ya, the damage is higher but the point remains. And then there's some crazy pvp talents that make a lock uninterruptable while standing on a 'casting circle'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    'Pre expansion' is literally not an excuse any more to let this fly for a month. They've hyped up pvp templates since the announcement. I'd be happy to see them get used before everyone leaves again because of this nonsense. =x

PS dark pact actually turns to 500k in pvp instances; The problem is exactly that it's unchanged when literally all other classes (except rogue. I've no idea how cloak of shadows made it through the prune!) lost a reliable way to survive the wlock. And it'll only get more powerful as hp increases. This isnt to show off 'l33t pvp sk1llz', this is to give blizz a wake up call!
    If people quit based on pre patch changes they are short sighted idiots or on their way out the door already.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    casting circle just got nerfed. tbh, i do not like the concept of those aura mastery talents, but yea, it got nerfed.
    wls are supposed to be tanky, they have ZERO mobility.

i have not played beta and wl defensive CDs might or might not be too good, but a video where you are fighting semi-afk teams on pre-patch hardly is any basis of discussion.

Tbh it was just the one hunter who was afking, his mage friend couldn't get through my -passive- shield... No passive defense, at any level, should let you shrug off damage like that.

Deleted
    You are still playing 2v2 Arena.

Balance is for 3v3. At 110.

Also, what'd you rather have? Affli being designed about outlasting enemies ... or Affli with DoTs ticking for your entire HP bar with one application, even if the Lock is dead, while Locks have the mobility of a Mage. Cause that's what they'd have to do to balance out not being a tanky caster.

gtfo.
    locks are just as broken on level 110 btw :P

Video is blocked in U.S., so I can't give my opinion. I have played a lot of bgs though recently, and Afflic. Warlocks don't seem that OP. They are usually up there in damage, but they don't apply much pressure, so they aren't as high on kbs.

you do know those people you were fighting prolly had the same 640 gear you had, right?

Deleted
    Go away.

Warlocks are fine.

casting circle just got nerfed. tbh, i do not like the concept of those aura mastery talents, but yea, it got nerfed.
    wls are supposed to be tanky, they have ZERO mobility.

i have not played beta and wl defensive CDs might or might not be too good, but a video where you are fighting semi-afk teams on pre-patch hardly is any basis of discussion.
    Do you admit that warlocks pre-patch are one of the most strong and stupid things ever happened to the PVP of this game? Lets agree on that first and then talk about legion.

I've played hundreds of games against locks and mostly lose.
    I've played hundreds of games on my lock and mostly win.
    Mostly is 90%.

Is your experience different?

Working as intended .. You were not interrupted .. You were NEVER tunnel stunned .. No one cross CC your healer and burst you down ..

Now go back and play against Warrior/Rogue comps .. One WW can put you down .. One Outlaw can Stun pressure x2 people (ranged stun CD can drop to 7sec with buffs .. 7sec CD on a ranged 5sec Stun) ..

Also note that in arena and some rBG mabs portal is FAR superior ..

Pre-Expansion balance issues in an expansion that radically changed the way the PvP system works?

Nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    You are still playing 2v2 Arena.

Balance is for 3v3. At 110.
    I give you the gift of Fire mages:

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to be you, op. Not even 2 days of fotming and warlocks got hit by the nerfbat.