Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    you can get evolved pokemons from eggs...
    Yeah...... ? What's wrong with what I said?

Deleted
    I wish they'd just advertise a job listing for a community manager. They need that much, much more than the technical postings they have up at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Yeah...... ? What's wrong with what I said?
    welp, forgot the "t" in cant, my bad
    and you cant hatch gyarados

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    welp, forgot the "t" in cant, my bad
    and you cant hatch gyarados
    Yeah you can

Eggs.

/manychars
    I got like 10 candies from a magikarp egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I found a Magikarp, and learned how many candy it takes to evolve. Anyone who has a Gyarados now has to be cheating.
    The hot spot in my town is by the water, I can get 5-15 Magikarp in an hour if I'm lucky.

So I have an IV97 gengar that is at 1400 CP.
    Why does he suck? Like, he has half the HP of most pokemon near his level and his shadow claw has low dps even with STAB bonus.
    This seems wrong.

edit: My wigglytuff is like, 5 of him combined in terms of power.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I found a Magikarp, and learned how many candy it takes to evolve. Anyone who has a Gyarados now has to be cheating.
    I know a bunch of people that have evolved their Magikarp. Sure if you started the game yesterday, it would be hard. But the game have been out for quite some time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Skiplagged is breaking or something. Everything is slowly fading. Did they find a way to shut it down?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I have 2 Evolved Gyarados, but I don't even think that's a lot. There's people I know who have 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    So I have an IV97 gengar that is at 1400 CP.
    Why does he suck? Like, he has half the HP of most pokemon near his level and his shadow claw has low dps even with STAB bonus.
    This seems wrong.

edit: My wigglytuff is like, 5 of him combined in terms of power.
    I have honestly no idea why but, they really screwed over Gengar in terms of his power in go, his max being around only the 2k mark while most of the double evolution line end up in the mid 2000's. (Except Dragonite which ends up at about 3500)
    Last edited by Overlord Fordragon; 2016-08-03 at 03:34 PM.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    For those who are crazy angry about this, uh, you might want to give the game some more time. I've caught almost 15 pokemon I didn't have in my pokedex, and I was at 101. Nearly every pokemon that was considered rare or non-existent in my area is now suddenly appearing, and I'm seeing a much higher rate of advanced evolutions appearing, not just pidgeys and rattatas and weedles and catterpies.

As someone who didn't really use pokevision more than than a couple of times, there's a noticeable improvement of the game's spawn rate of more diverse pokemon.
    You're right, instead of every other block, now every block a Pidgey is waiting for me.

You can get a Gyarados....

Which, happens to about 5 to 10% of the 10km eggs.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/eggs.shtml
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-go/Eggs_and_Hatching
    http://www.pokemongodb.net/2016/07/p...10-km-egg.html
    http://www.usgamer.net/articles/pokm...tching-guide-5

You can't.

Unless the game bugged, or people are refusing to report this with proof, you can't get a Gyarados from an egg.

You CAN, however, find one at a lure or just in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    I have 2 Evolved Gyarados, but I don't even think that's a lot. There's people I know who have 3-4.
    I got 4 magikarps. In total. Did I win something or what? (yes, I have a river nearby and I even see that fucker on tracker sometimes)

Deleted
    does each berry you use last an entire encounter or only the next throw?

Deleted
    Told you this game is bad. Zero gameplay and all grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    Only on the next throw that hits.

If you miss after using a berry it won't let you use another, saying there's one still in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    Berry lasts until the Pokemon goes into the ball.

If you feed a berry to a Pokemon and miss your ball throws 10 times, it will still have the berry, as soon as you land the Pokemon in the ball however the berry is consumed and if the Pokemon breaks out you will need to use another one to get it's effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    I got 4 magikarps. In total. Did I win something or what? (yes, I have a river nearby and I even see that fucker on tracker sometimes)
    Maybe it's just where I live but we have a fair amount of Magikarp nests around. I guess I just assumed they were common everywhere with water nearby and more common than Pidey, Ratatta and Zubat at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You can't.

Unless the game bugged, or people are refusing to report this with proof, you can't get a Gyarados from an egg.

I've yet to see a decent Wild Gyarados.

Also Magikarp comes from 2K egg, I can only assume maybe he was confusing Lapras and Gyarados or something.
    Last edited by Overlord Fordragon; 2016-08-03 at 06:38 PM.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Deleted
    And by the way, the reason they increased the difficulty is to milk more money.

You're right, instead of every other block, now every block a Pidgey is waiting for me.

http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/eggs.shtml
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-go/Eggs_and_Hatching
    http://www.pokemongodb.net/2016/07/p...10-km-egg.html
    http://www.usgamer.net/articles/pokm...tching-guide-5

You can't.

I'll tell my colleague (who is sitting across the desk) to return his Gyarados, which I personally saw hatch from his first 10km egg, because the internet says it's impossibru.

P.S. I still fucking hate him for it.

P.P.S. Though that was, obviously, literally only the first week of release, so who knows what was changed.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2016-08-03 at 07:32 PM.

I'll tell my colleague (who is sitting across the desk) to return his Gyarados, which I personally saw hatch from his first 10km egg, because the internet says it's impossibru.

P.S. I still fucking hate him for it.
    I'd put that under a bug then if you're being honest, but what sounds more believable, multiple sources saying the same thing, or one person saying their colleague did it? Not only that, but it would make little to no sense for an evolution to come out of an egg.

I'd put that under a bug then if you're being honest, but what sounds more believable, multiple sources saying the same thing, or one person saying their colleague did it? Not only that, but it would make little to no sense for an evolution to come out of an egg.
    Well, what I believe is what I saw myself, but what you believe is up to you. I'm now double-pissed about his Gyarados.