Deleted

what will u be leveling in legion

the titel says all

Priest (Main Shadow)
    Rogue (Outlaw, YARR)
    Demon Hunter (Literally Illidan super sayian badass Gokuguy)

Fin.

Hunter, still don't know if I'm going MM or BM though. I prefer the MM toolkit, but hate that Aimed Shot isn't castable on the move. That's the main thing making me consider BM still. The other thing is that I'll be doing mainly 5-man content as I don't want to dedicate the time for hardcore raiding and it seems like BM might be a better choice for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was going to be Mage (main) and Death Knight (alt)

However, after the recent nerfs to Unholy, the overall crappy design of Frost and the lack of mobilty on Death Knights, it's going to be something else, or maybe no alt at all.
    Statix will suffice.

Resto Shaman as it has been for the past 9 years
    Best class ever.
    May not level an alt as the time demands on one class appear quite high atm.

Hunter, BM
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter, SV

Hunter MM!
    Last edited by Rhokz; 2016-08-07 at 03:14 PM.

Depends on what specc will be the best for raiding but most likely mm

Deleted
    but if i want to level as BM but MM will be the rading specc wound that not set me way back?

Quote Originally Posted by Twamper View Post
    but if i want to level as BM but MM will be the rading specc wound that not set me way back?
    No, the consensus is that those with offspecs want to put 13 points into their off spec only (in this case BM)

The amount of points needed to get to 13 is something like 6k AK and to go from 13 to 14 its something like 6400. The point being that leveling in an off spec is not going to throw you behind because its pretty easy to get the first 13 points. Plus, unless you are pushing content you should just enjoy the game and not worry about trivial things like being behind a a point

Quote Originally Posted by Twamper View Post
    You can level as a spec without spending the Artifact Power, just hord the items and then pop them on which ever spec you intend to raid on

15+ Year Old Account
    Survival Hunter at least.

Marks Hunter and Prot Pally

Since this is the Hunter forum, I'm wondering if the question is about what Hunter spec. If so, I'm going with MM spec. I don't want my hunter to be a melee or a zookeeper.

If the question is about class choice, right now I'm looking at Rogue > Hunter > DK/Lock as my preference on my first 110, but I'm on the fence.

Deleted
    BM Hunter(atleast to raid) rest are just alts
    And just for those who havent BETA to say that is good idea to do the MM artefact chain first mobs there are devastating for pets (but that may be changed already)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-08-03 at 09:54 PM.