Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    So Volcanion announced for US and Europe as well. Didnt see that coming tbh, thought we would have to wait one more gen to get it. Now to steal the code... Or bribe Demon to clone one
    Volcanion event is in October, so it is before Sun/Moon

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Volcanion event is in October, so it is before Sun/Moon
    Yeah I know. I meant that I didn't expect them release Volcanion in this gen at all outside of Japan. So it's definitely greatly welcomed they did. Yes, still need to get the code, but hopefully I'll manage that (fortunately there is fan czech website that so far been having contests for code only mons, they force me to draw pictures but hey, I hopefully just got myself Arcerus!).

10+ Year Old Account
    All you poor people waiting for Volcanions

!!!

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I just realized that I have Volcanion already thanks to Demon! My memory fails me once again...

By the way, the chinese leak say the fire starter to be fire/DARK not fire/fighting. So while it'll still look like a wrestler, he'll have a cool dual type.

Edit : can't find the source :s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Fire type Marowak sounds better than a Fighting type Alakazam that's supposedly coming. The latter specializing in eye gouging with his spoons now.
    No.

the abra line is able to learn all elemental punches since I dunno which gen. It being fighting type makes a lot of sense. They traded mental power for physical power but both of them require a pokémon with a lot of focus. A fighting abra line sounds awesome.
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-08-03 at 08:35 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

If it's fire dark and look like crap (like on the leaks) I'll be happy and sad at the same time. Why GF, why?!?

I'm more interested in the supposed leaked saying each starter to have 2 final evo. Who knows.

This gen is full of surprises and changes... I don't even know what to expect anymore.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm more interested in the supposed leaked saying each starter to have 2 final evo. Who knows.

This gen is full of surprises and changes... I don't even know what to expect anymore.
    At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised. They are changing so much, I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised. They are changing so much, I can't wait
    Same haha. I kinda want to stop spoiling myself so much with the news to be like "OMFG WHAT IS THAT" when I play through the game but at the same time... I'm so hyped and impatient that the news we get are the only thing making it bearable

Plus it's literally impossible not to be spoiled anyway unless you don't go on the internet.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they dont start messing with pokemon who already got a mega in XY/ORAS, not only would Alolakazam need a new mega to go with it. It would be another gen 1 mon AND something that already got new relevance last time

Why would it require a new mega ? Regular alakazam having a mega doesn't mean Alola Alakazam will get one.

And to be fair, gen 3 is the gen with the most mega.

- - - Updated - - -

But I do agree that gen 2, gen 4 and gen 5 need some love. Especially gen 5.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Why would it require a new mega ? Regular alakazam having a mega doesn't mean Alola Alakazam will get one.

And to be fair, gen 3 is the gen with the most mega.

- - - Updated - - -

But I do agree that gen 2, gen 4 and gen 5 need some love. Especially gen 5.
    Alolakazam is still an alakazam so the alakasite should work. If not it's not a form but a whole new species. As for gens I feel that since apparently Kanto is so big but it's right next to Johto but gen 2 doesn't exist weirdly enough

10+ Year Old Account
    So, with concerrns rising over the length of the game, I noticed when watch Nappy's Island Trial/Kahunas video, that Lurantis' Official site entry says it's the Totem pokemon of Lush Jungle, the site of an Akala Island trial.

the site of an Akala Island trial
    an Akala Island trial

an

- - - Updated - - -

And the Grand Trials entry says that you will be publicly recognised as having completed all of an islands trials.
    While the Trial Captain entry says that each trial has a captain.

I dunno, maybe I'm reading between the lines. But's at least it's something, right?
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-08-04 at 04:31 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account

(i wonder how shiny color looks like)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still can't unsee circus pants.

But I love that we've got a bug that ain't a Bug!!

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see how it can disguise itself unless it can open a pocket dimension and hide everything in it but it's 'wings'

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, with concerrns rising over the length of the game, I noticed when watch Nappy's Island Trial/Kahunas video, that Lurantis' Official site entry says it's the Totem pokemon of Lush Jungle, the site of an Akala Island trial.

the site of an Akala Island trial
    an Akala Island trial

an

- - - Updated - - -

And the Grand Trials entry says that you will be publicly recognised as having completed all of an islands trials.
    While the Trial Captain entry says that each trial has a captain.

I dunno, maybe I'm reading between the lines. But's at least it's something, right?
    Yes, it is rather apparent to me as well, that there will be more trial captains and perhaps more trials than 1 per island. Even if it is one, it does not mean that the trial will be 5mins long. Each "ingredient" required by Mallow for example, may require a Gym-level battle or be protected by a very strong wild pokemon within a cave or something.

"Oh, I will need 4 ingredients"
    "Sure, OMW"
    "Good Luck"
    "Wait, where are the ingredients?"
    "In the Jungle"
    "..."
    "Did I mention that the whole island is a jungle?"

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Z Ring toy has an advert, seemingly confirming no new types.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remember this gif? Given the 2 is an upside 5, you folks think this was a very lucky guess in an attempt to produce a fake (swapping out Z stones to match the Pokemons' stone) or possible early beta footage?

- - - Updated - - -

Alain's final team is Charizard, Tyranitar, Metagross, Weavile, Bisharp, and - drumroll, please! -

Unfezant...
    Alain, we need to talk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Alain's final team is Charizard, Tyranitar, Metagross, Weavile, Bisharp, and - drumroll, please! -

Unfezant...
    Alain, we need to talk.
    While every one of those (except the last one) is a pretty good pokemon, it's really bad teambuilding lol.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)