Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Is this why I won 9 matches in a row yesterday and thought it was easy?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't play, but damn that imgur album was gold.

Thanks lol, this has been a good pick up from an otherwise depressing day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Cause if they did good for them. Rolf the responses from cheaters are hilarious

https://twitter.com/SpacedLetters/st...23917541539840

- - - Updated - - -

LOL http://imgur.com/a/ZzSGi
    Haha, this is so gold! I just love it!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't help it.. I am laughing my ass off..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Holy crap this is the best.
    Are they all like 13 or something? My god, what unsupervised children do on the internet.
    It only the stupid peopel who rage about there ban, and make themself idiots. The smart one keeps silent, who whant to be knowned as a cheater, and make a cost calculation, if it still worth to continue using cheats or go play legally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    I don't. Banning a purchased game (and especially banning future purchased games) should be illegal without a refund.
    Yeah, I believe you are stuck with that belief. These guys knew what was going to happen, some even second time ban. No refunds, nothing. They did it themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    According to a bit of the forums QQ the bans are hardware bans, people buying new accounts on new B-net accounts are getting instant banned again. So you'd need a new account and a new motherboard to be able to play again. Sweet tasty tears.
    Yup, and I am loving every moment of it!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    This is beautiful. Just beautiful. Those salty tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    It only the stupid peopel who rage about there ban, and make themself idiots. The smart one keeps silent, who whant to be knowned as a cheater, and make a cost calculation, if it still worth to continue using cheats or go play legally.
    Only the stupid people who cheat, and then complain about the events that happen after getting caught.

I love how they play the victim card LOL. Fuck those guys, I hope they never get to play again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahahahah.... Looking at their screenshots, even their own forum is trolling them to buy a new game, and get instantly banned... Again..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Is this why I won 9 matches in a row yesterday and thought it was easy?
    If your head wasn't getting splattered by Widowmaker every time you looked around a corner, possibly, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH MY GOD THE CRINGE. Seriously, I knew some of these idiots had to be young but WOW I had no idea. Hahaha it's too good.

"do you have skype? how do i join anonymous?" LOL

"can I sue Blizzard for this unfair ban?"

THEY HAVE TO BE UNDER 10!!! OH GOD!
    Last edited by Tucci; 2016-08-03 at 06:07 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    OH MY GOD THE CRINGE. Seriously, I knew some of these idiots had to be young but WOW I had no idea. Hahaha it's too good.

You're given them to much credit, I really doubt that they are 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You're given them to much credit, I really doubt that they are 10.
    Well, they are old enough to pay for things, twice. Haha.

Still stuck in my mind... You buy the game, then you buy a cheating software for the game... So much money... I think the people making the software are milking the market.

That is ...really satisfying to read.

"do you have skype how do i join anonymus"

*makes disgusted mouth expression with narrowed eyes*

...whaa..
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-03 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, they are old enough to pay for things, twice. Haha.

Still stuck in my mind... You buy the game, then you buy a cheating software for the game... So much money... I think the people making the software are milking the market.
    And than there are the ones that not only bought the game and the software but hundreds of lootboxes which are all now gone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    And than there are the ones that not only bought the game and the software but hundreds of lootboxes which are all now gone
    Yup, makes it a bit more entertaining. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post

Sadly, no, I'm sure a fair number of them are adults.

I love the "C'mon, it's 2016, cheating happens" - like it being a certain year normalizes cheating and makes it okay - and says a lot about the gaming culture and culture in general. Cheating is more and more being shoved down our throats as "normal" and okay. It's not. It's morally and ethically bankrupt. It bothers me that a lot of kids see cheating as normal. It bothers me that anything online has a small window of opportunity for legit players, before the cheats overwhelm it. Look at how quickly cheats popped up for Pokeman Go. A stupid web game like Slither.io, whoich was fun and challenging, is now bot infested. It just sucks for people who like real challenge and expect other players to be legit.

But, look at our politicians, our government, and celebrities. We're teaching kids that following the rules gets you nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Cause if they did good for them. Rolf the responses from cheaters are hilarious

https://twitter.com/SpacedLetters/st...23917541539840

- - - Updated - - -

LOL http://imgur.com/a/ZzSGi
    My favorite one is "Now my brother is gonna kill me"