Poll: Are you going to complete "Loremaster of Legion"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing loremaster since they implemented achievements, and this time around there seems to be more quests around so I'm definitely up for it. I just hope there's not as many cinematics as WoD, greatly disliked questing in that expansion.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You're basically gonna get it just by leveling to 110... Anyone who actually cares about their World Quests and Artifact Power (which you should) is going to have it done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Been doing loremaster since they implemented achievements, and this time around there seems to be more quests around so I'm definitely up for it. I just hope there's not as many cinematics as WoD, greatly disliked questing in that expansion.
    You're in for a treat then because not only are there cinematics but there's twice as many of them. Best part about WoD and Legion's leveling.

Yep. I'm interested in everything involved. Experience, gold, items, reputation, lore, achievements, you name it. So no reason not to do it.

I've barely looked up anything that actually happens in Legion, so it'll be a nice and fresh experience

Part of Pathfinder

Pathfinder definitely requires Loremaster (per Wowhead), so I'm definitely going to put in the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You're in for a treat then because not only are there cinematics but there's twice as many of them. Best part about WoD and Legion's leveling.
    Ugh. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd put on a movie :/ It's especially irritating when the reward for a questline is watching someone else deal with the final boss of that story and get all the credit. It was okay for Thrall vs Garrosh but the end of Talador pissed me off tbh.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ugh. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd put on a movie :/ It's especially irritating when the reward for a questline is watching someone else deal with the final boss of that story and get all the credit. It was okay for Thrall vs Garrosh but the end of Talador pissed me off tbh.
    You know there's an escape button to cancel the Cinematic right?
    Science the shit out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    You know there's an escape button to cancel the Cinematic right?
    That doesn't solve anything, you understand that right?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That doesn't solve anything, you understand that right?
    Solve what? That you dont like all of the cinematics when a lot of people do? The solution is to hit the escape button and continue on your way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solve what? That you dont like all of the cinematics when a lot of people do? The solution is to hit the escape button and continue on your way.
    The NPC still takes the spotlight/kill. Why do you enjoy questing just to let another character get all the satisfying parts while you kill 15 melee mobs and 10 casters?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm gonna complete it purely on the fact that I'll need it for flying and I'm a completionist on my DK. Gotta get ALL dem quests/reps under my belt.

The NPC still takes the spotlight/kill. Why do you enjoy questing just to let another character get all the satisfying parts while you kill 15 melee mobs and 10 casters?
    I mean ok. But your original gripe was about cinematics, then you went on a tangent about NPCs taking credit. Yes, escape bar solves nothing in that regard. Cheers.

In the beta I completed all but highmountain and Suramar just from leveling to 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean ok. But your original gripe was about cinematics, then you went on a tangent about NPCs taking credit. Yes, escape bar solves nothing in that regard. Cheers.
    I guess I wasn't entirely clear what my problem was. NPCs and cinematics are both part of my problem with WoD questing. There's too many cinematics for my taste (I dislike losing control of my character in an RPG) and the end of zone questlines like Nagrand/Talador has an NPC taking care of the threat and I just get to watch that in a video. Simply cancelling the cinematic won't solve the issue I have with how they've decided to tell stories lately.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    wow how you endured classic wow when you was a errant boy ? lol
    At least I got to kill the important mobs
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Yes. I always do. I might even do it on each armor class just to fill up the wardrobe tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the final threat in Duskwood the necromancer's zombie wife? Was some time ago I did that questline. I remember patches existing but I don't think he was the threat mentioned in the quest? Going really offtopic here tho
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Well it's the requirement for pathfinder i assume, so i'll have to do it eventually. I've usually done them like 1-2 weeks after reaching cap.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do it once per faction each xpac. Any toons after that take the optimal path to level cap.