Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    Sooo... your saying..

1 trinket on a 2 min cd and a racial(That breaks stuns, which is the most powerful cc) that is a separate CD and just shares a 30 second cd with pvp trinkets is worse than 1 trinket all together?

Okay.
    I wouldnt bother tbh,blizz always counts on clueless players like the OP when they make such changes. The amount of ppl that will race change believing that the human racial got nerfed only to realise after that it's actually better now will bring them lots of $$.
    Last edited by marinos; 2016-08-03 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    Sooo... your saying..

1 trinket on a 2 min cd and a racial(That breaks stuns, which is the most powerful cc) that is a separate CD and just shares a 30 second cd with pvp trinkets is worse than 1 trinket all together?

Okay.
    Sorry but.........

You are comparing honor talent + racial VS honor talent...? Are you implying that horde have no racials at all? Sure, if that was the case your logic would make sense. But that's not reality and your reasoning is simply just wrong. I really hope you can tell that as well. You have to compare racial vs racial.

Anyhow, these things doesn't matter that much in 99.999999999999999999% of the games and most players will still get outplayed and find something else to blame their losses on... Just my opinion. And btw, not the latest tournament but the one before that, I'm pretty sure a majority of the professional wow pvpers played horde. And no, I'm not screaming their racials are OP because of it. And inb4 someone asks, my characters I'm pushing for rating on are all horde and was in warlords aswell. Undead and Orc.
    Last edited by mmoc59aaa74f44; 2016-08-03 at 08:37 PM.

From a racial stand point, Alliance still has the best racials (Human and Dwarf). You might see a lot of Horde players cause now season rewards are split 50/50, all the top dogs won't stay on a faction that the chance of getting rewards is against them when they can go to the opposite faction with less population to compete against.

Personally I'm going (back) Horde cause friends are coming back in Legion, I normally switch to Alliance when they stop playing and go back Horde when they comeback

Deleted
    For the Forsaken!

:>

Quote Originally Posted by Naelwen View Post
    Sorry but.........

You are comparing honor talent + racial VS honor talent...? Are you implying that horde have no racials at all? Sure, if that was the case your logic would make sense. But that's not reality and your reasoning is simply just wrong. I really hope you can tell that as well. You have to compare racial vs racial.

Anyhow, these things doesn't matter that much in 99.999999999999999999% of the games and most players will still get outplayed and find something else to blame their losses on... Just my opinion. And btw, not the latest tournament but the one before that, I'm pretty sure a majority of the professional wow pvpers played horde. And no, I'm not screaming their racials are OP because of it. And inb4 someone asks, my characters I'm pushing for rating on are all horde and was in warlords aswell. Undead and Orc.
    I agree 100% as a whole you have to compare racial vs racial. But people are saying the human racial was nerfed, which isn't true. Thats all I was saying.

If you compare all the racials, it really is a toss up at the moment imo. I'm with the group of people that doesn't care and just moves to have people to play with. Though I'm not good at finding players, so it was a struggle to find people who wanted to push past 2400 when everyone was ali and I was horde. FeelsBadMan, I embrace the move to horde right now

It's funny all the people in here talking about the human racial saying it's nerfed and trash when it's still the best racial in the game...

Also if everyone switched why are my allie queues 3mins and horde 30secs think about things people.

Everyone is Horde now? Yay instant queves for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Everyone is Horde now? Yay instant queves for me
    You can always run as mercenary (it's a vendor near trASSHRAM) - and queue as the opposite faction.. since 6.2

So tbh, I still find better people on Alli side, but now that titles have been distributed (and I know all of you are R1's), let me know what faction you'll be on plz

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You can always run as mercenary (it's a vendor near trASSHRAM) - and queue as the opposite faction.. since 6.2
    Actually you can't atm as it's not there anymore it's in the new dal sewers ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Actually you can't atm as it's not there anymore it's in the new dal sewers ...
    Whoops, my bad - I swapped characters to play - Darkpsear Alli, or Mal'Ganis Horde (NA/US). I just thought you still had that option from 6.2, my b <3

The fact that so many people think alliance racials were butchered goes to show exactly how many clueless sheep wander about the forums. Alliance racials are still great and any increase in horde players has nothing to do with said changes.

The ONLY racial change was human trinket got a small nerf...and seriously, you would have to be the most dense person in the world to think it wasn't needed. Orc racial stun reduction got a bit more powerful because of the one honor talent that makes stun reduction 45% on orcs. I'll be glad to see some people coming back to horde. Sick of seeing nothing but humans on the ladder with the exception of druids and shaman since humans can't be those classes.

Deleted
    I agree 100% as a whole you have to compare racial vs racial. But people are saying the human racial was nerfed, which isn't true. Thats all I was saying.

If you compare all the racials, it really is a toss up at the moment imo. I'm with the group of people that doesn't care and just moves to have people to play with. Though I'm not good at finding players, so it was a struggle to find people who wanted to push past 2400 when everyone was ali and I was horde. FeelsBadMan, I embrace the move to horde right now
    Cartoonz did a video on what he thought was the best racial in the game and he thought it would be BE. The human racial was nerfed and now it operates like WoTF, it is strong but not a clear cut winner as before. You will see people move back to Horde now because there was a distinct advantage in being human before and now there is not. To say the human racial was not nerfed is simply not true, it was but it was not a massive one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Supposed mass exodus to Horde since Alliance racials were butchered. Now the racials aren't my concern but if no one is really left playing on Alliance, my casual time will probably be shit. Know what I'm saying? This is just PvP of course, if PvE were my concern I wouldn't be worried.
    During TBC/WOTLK there was both Horde and Alliance in ladder, but on EU Ladder during Cata/MOP/WOD most ppl in Ladder was Alliance because in late WOTLK devs nerfed Undead pvp racial. (On US There was alot Horde in ladder unlike EU ladder)

And after all those years pvp players are got used to be Alliance and probably not going Horde because their friends who are ex-Horde from TBC/WOTLK is also Alliance now.

And there is world pvp quests in Legion and Night Elves racials are most overpowered in World PVP. (semi-stealth + faster corpse running speed)

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't say what type of casual PvP you enjoy or what region you're in. In NA as Alliance last week during random battlegrounds, I can't say I saw much difference from what it was all expansion. Alliance mostly dominating. Lost a few games but it was still probably like 70% win, 30% loss for me. The Horde put up a better fight when stats are equal for gear, but most of the time they still lost. This is anecdotal of course. I won't be switching back. Most of the casual PvPers who went Alliance this expansion will stay Alliance instead of paying the outrageous transfer fees, unless they REALLY like playing Horde for some reason.

pls reroll all Horde so i can win some bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance races has best PvP perks. Snare/slow removal? Check. Stun removal? Check. Bleed, poison, decease removal? Check. Combat removal? Check.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Orcs are the best in that regard, and they're BENEATH gnomes. It's just a fishy list.
    enjoy sitting in your novas m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I'm annoyed at how shit the human racial has become. Atleast make it into selfbuff ward which prevents the next or current stun so i can finish my cast. (mage)
    Ironicly with this change the orc/troll have become the best races for burst................

But the real problem for me is the high loss rate i see and hear of alliance in BG. This is atleast the case for the EU battlegroup i'm in.
    Over expansions of time I heard it can be different per battlegroup. I don't know too much about the others or the system. But the way i understand your team is made of your faction players who are in your server/battlegroup. But you can face an enemy team from another server/battlegroup.