Poll: Which Class will you main in legion ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    I've been a rogue for 12 years since I started playing in vanilla.

But I can't stand the changes they have made to that class which removed the things I fell in love with in order to make it more 'accessible' to newer players.

I'm looking at playing either Warlock or Druid in Legion, that is if I don't quit all together.
    Please just quit all together, it will be best for you, us and the rest of the community.
    Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxt of Detheroc View Post
    I've been a warrior since I started in 2009, and I'm not stopping now. Not a huge fan of all of the changes, but it still feels fine. Free whirlwind is insane.
    I was always started with paladin first and the followed by rogue/warrior.. But this time, i am starting warrior mostly because of free whirlwind.. Plus the new whirlwind animation is very fun!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well before i do decide i plan on getting all my toons their artifact weapon firsthand. then i will decide which i'll solely focus on gridning out the pathfinder achievement then i'll most likely focus on one to 110 that or ill just do what i did last time round work on them all.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Warrior and Death Knight, Alliance. Possibly either Demon Hunter or Warlock as Horde.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    The same character I been playing since vanilla... my mage, there hasnt been a single expansion where I havent leveled up another char before this one.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Restoration druid. Horde. /FistPump
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Please just quit all together, it will be best for you, us and the rest of the community.
    Please.
    here's a better idea, how about all of you lazy and unambitious players who want 8 button classes quit and Blizzard goes back to developing the game for players who actually want to be challenged.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance Demon Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    here's a better idea, how about all of you lazy and unambitious players who want 8 button classes quit and Blizzard goes back to developing the game for players who actually want to be challenged.
    Thats not a better idea, seeing you are a shitty minority.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Thats not a better idea, seeing you are a shitty minority.
    It's one thing to be average or even below average. It's another thing entirely to be proud of your mediocrity.

"Please don't give my class more than 8 buttons Blizzard because then my anxiety will be triggered when someone expects me to use them! Please, I don't want to have to respond thoughtfully to any situations, I just want to roll my face on my damage rotation!"
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2016-08-03 at 11:17 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    The only people i see that are saying warlock are people who think demo looks new and shiny or people that feel too invested in the class already.

Alot of the changes to destro and aff people don't like (myself included) and demo seems to lack many basic things to make it viable for raiding in legion..
    Yeah, it's the new spec people will try it out, then go back to their mains. I personally dislike the premise of the spec being almost entirely pet based. Pets imo are a feature, but not as good as a focus. So unless demo is really strong on a given fight, I will prob play Aff/ Destro for the majority of Legion, and i'm not too crazy about some of their changes either, but atleast destro is good with raid mechancs, it got a slight mobility buff.

/endrant lol

Monk, i'm enjoying it now more than ever.

I find that hunter number hard to believe lol.

So many demon hunters... well at least I'll be maining the less popular vengeance spec.

I'll definitely give the DH a shot, but I'll then level my mage to 100, then lock, rogue, hunter, dk, dh, 2nd mage, shaman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    People complain about Warlocks being OP, but still they got one of the lowest votes.
    That's because this was posted in the General section. If this was posted in the PvP section, half the poll would be FotM Warlock re-rollers.

Look at all them Illidans!

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That's because this was posted in the General section. If this was posted in the PvP section, half the poll would be FotM Warlock re-rollers.
    Warlocks are not FotM. People think that Warlocks are FotM, because they don't play a Warlock. Warlocks suck. Meta is gone, mobility suck, dmg suck, pet ai suck, less ccs suck. Only their survivability and heals are good, but then again their destiny is to be a turret forever. If melees are up their asses, Interrupt and CC while they're casting Drain Life, they're dead. That's why I'm not a Warlock anymore. Druid and Rogue are more appealing to me after being a turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    Warlocks are not FotM. People think that Warlocks are FotM, because they don't play a Warlock. Warlocks suck. Meta is gone, mobility suck, dmg suck, pet ai suck, less ccs suck. Only their survivability and heals are good, but then again their destiny is to be a turret forever. If melees are up their asses, Interrupt and CC while they're casting Drain Life, they're dead. That's why I'm not a Warlock anymore. Druid and Rogue are more appealing to me after being a turret.
    Oh I know, I have a Warlock myself. People are still re-rolling it though, so it's FotM, whether it's good or not. Every BG I queue there's at least 3 Warlocks on each team. Warlock DoTs hit like noodles compared to Shadow Priest DoTs.
    Last edited by muto; 2016-08-04 at 10:19 AM.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guardian/Resto druid main and BM hunter alt.