Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    If you want to stand in as the new "islam expert" and you decide to copy paste shit from shit websites
    So are you gonna actually provide some argument for why the website I took a translation of the Quran from is shit or nah? Do you even know what website it was?

not all of us are indoctrinated by hate propaganda shite you know?
    I'm pretty confident in saying that you definitely are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Daily reminder that saying there's a problem with Islam is not the same as saying there's a problem with every Muslim.

In the same vein as saying that there's a problem within the Catholic Clergy concerning small boys, doesn't mean every Catholic molests small boys.
    I've often brought it up in other forums, ones that don't ban you for just mentioning it, but the issue of 'not all Muslims/Catholics' is often used to hide an deeply rooted issue with organised religions in there conduct, and how the root of the evils that form from these religions, like Isis, or all the child fiddlers in the catholic church, its just a manifestation of the religion itself in one form or another.
    Honestly, you just have to read the bible or quran to see all the grotesque stories of rape, murder and slavery used its moral standard by its represented 'heroes', praises given to characters like mohammad, who murdered and did some really messed up things to innocent people, all in the name of said faith.

The biggest issue I have with both these religions, is how the moral standard of the bible and quran, come from stories made up by desert dwellers hundreds of years ago, in more immoral times, and yet those stories are used today for people of today to strike out against any advancement we might have in society. When I see those insane old white american preachers appear on tv using the bible as their excuse to condemning anything like gay marriage to abortion rights to demanding the bible being the 'state book' and for children to be forced to read it, it goes against any sense of democracy and freedom from theocracy their country has.

there is not point ignoring the fact, a country that is more advanced in its technology, living expenses, medical health and other progressive examples, are more then often countries that have started to cast off religion and theocratic rule, while countries that are poorer, have a lower survival rate and quality of life, are far more likely to be religious or theocratic. When as a species we evolve enough, we don't need hokum to live day to day with false hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So are you gonna actually provide some argument for why the website I took a translation of the Quran from is shit or nah? Do you even know what website it was?
    Please do link.

I'm pretty confident in saying that you definitely are.
    "No U"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    ya know, saying you have a problem with Islam because you have a problem with terrorists is like saying you have a problem with Catholics because of ones that molest small boys.
    One is a set of ideas, the other is a group of people. Did you even read this argument before you pressed 'post'? It's garbled.

"Islams" are not people, Catholics are. I would have a problem with Catholicism if their book advocated sex with underage choir boys like the Quran advocates killing non-believers; indeed, I have a problem with lots of thoughts held by the various denominations of Christianity - which is why I am not a follower and speak out against it where it rears its heads.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-08-04 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Great comeback, Trump would have been proud of you!
    If I supported or cared about that idiot, I might take that as a complement.

Why is it that regressives think saying "Trump" is a magic insult to anyone that disagrees with them? Does saying "Hilary sucks" wound you like you think saying "Trump sucks" wounds them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    One is a set of ideas, the other is a group of people. Did you even read this argument before you pressed 'post'? It's garbled.

Islams are not people, Catholics are. I would have a problem with Catholicism if their book advocated sex with underage choir boys like the Quran advocates killing non-believers.
    Which it doesn't, since Islam does not preach killing non believers, obviously considering 1+ billion people is not out there to kill us. But please keep going.

just another day in the caliphate

Deleted
    Which it doesn't, since Islam does not preach killing non believers, obviously considering 1+ billion people is not out there to kill us. But please keep going.
    Yes it does, I literally already posted a passage from the Quran where it does just that. I'm not going to sit here all night posting the other 99+ just so you can keep going "nuh uh, cos it has loads of followers so like obviously it's just real nice n shit". I've already addressed the obvious fact that 1 billion people aren't out there doing those things, but that's not a refutation to me pointing out that the ideas in Islam are toxic and part of the reason it's a uniquely radicalizing religion. All it means is most of the Muslims living in the West aren't comfortable with those parts of the Quran so they ignore them. The same way Christians cherry pick whatever parts of the Bible they prefer.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-08-04 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But, ya know, saying you have a problem with Islam because you have a problem with terrorists is like saying you have a problem with Catholics because of ones that molest small boys.
    Catholic priests perhaps. I don't care about the common everyday catholic that I meet down the street. It's the asshole priests that do the actual molesting, or the assholes that hide and protect molesters, that I have a problem with. And then it's still not even close to being comparable because the Bible doesn't teach them to molest.

"Boohoo, I don't like numbers!"
    Excellent retort my good man. Tell me, have you submitted your papers to be peer reviewed? No one can argue against such astute logic. You'll be a nobel laureate in no time.

It are actually 106.000 retards.
    And I am sure all of those are the folks who checked "yes" on the Islamic Extremist box on their census. No one else shares any views with them either. None at all. Just those 106k And when they blow themselves up, the number will be 105,999. The problem solves itself!

Tell me, whose side am I on.
    Clearly you are the side of the people who are being slaughtered by extremists. How could anyone presume otherwise based on your words?

Tell me, whose side am I on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Catholic priests perhaps. I don't care about the common everyday catholic that I meet down the street. It's the asshole priests that do the actual molesting, or the assholes that hide and protect molesters, that I have a problem with. And then it's still not even close to being comparable because the Bible doesn't teach them to molest.
    It's also the asshole establishment that shields those priests and keep them from being sent to prison. The fact that the pope recently said they would crack down on this is huge news.

It's huge news cause up until now the entire organization shielded the bad ones...kinda reminds me of another religion that is beyond criticism...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Don't care. If enough of them die either they will realize that they need to actually address the issue. Or they will all convert to Islam and adopt Sharia law.

Their problem. I don't have family there. And if I did I would tell their asses to move or start praying to Muhammad
    This what Americans acteally believe.

Then why isn't your problem with the fucked-up terrorists that do the actual terrorism?

That's the problem.
    If you guys actually limited yourself to harassing the guys that did the killing, nobody would have an issue and a dozen people wouldn't be banned now.
    Yeah. This is actually hurting the cause to be honest. After 9/11 things got bad, but not anywhere nears as bad as some Liberals claim it will get. We bounced back and things went back to normal.

Now that terrorism is rearing up, Liberals spend more time defending Terrorism/Islam/ and attacking anyone who critiques it, than they do actually addressing hard truths. They will claim a Muslim extremist is not actually Muslim, and will even go as far as to avoid the term entirely even if it is accurate.

What this does is make everyone else see them as terrorist sympathisers cause at the end of the day, their people are being killed and these Liberals are defending the killers. All the while they try and act like your words are somehow worse than a mass murder and you are the real issue.

/shrug

Call me whatever you want, but at least I haven't gone out and murdered anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

This what Americans acteally believe.
    It's what I believe. Unless I am the official spokesperson of America.

You can't save people from themselves. Why even stress it when they have no desire to preserve their own life and deal with their issue? They will just call me a bigot and go back to get murdered.

Deleted
    Yes it does, I literally already posted a passage from the Quran where it does just that. I'm not going to sit here all night posting the other 99+ just so you can keep going "nuh uh, cos it has loads of followers so like obviously it's just real nice n shit". I've already addressed the obvious fact that 1 billion people aren't out there doing those things, but that's not a refutation to me pointing out that the ideas in Islam are toxic and part of the reason it's a uniquely radicalizing religion. All it means is most of the Muslims living in the West aren't comfortable with those parts of the Quran so they ignore them. The same way Christians cherry pick whatever parts of the Bible they prefer.
    Do you know the context in those sentences? Do you know what Islam teaches?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As a matter of caked in theology, Islam does have an inherently adversarial view of non-Muslims, more over I can't off the top of my head name any religion that actually has natively a concept of Jihad or war in the name of God. Simply put it isn't an accident that Arabic and Islam are nearly universal across Northern Africa, the Middle East and widely spoken elsewhere, even though historically none of these areas are or were Arabic or even Semitic in the case of North Africa.

One can argue back and again what is the merits of such theological readings, but its clear with how various regimes act and various events that have happened both now and historically which theological understanding has the power.

As a point of fact, I can draw Jesus getting head from one his male disciples, and while many a pious Christian would recoil in horror, if I were to draw say Muhammad in the same Yaoi-tastic acts I would likely need to go into police protection or carry a gun with me for the rest of my life.

In this I go with Sam Harris on this. A fundamentalist Jain is never going to be a threat, but a fundamentalist Muslim very well is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Its only going to get worse for Europe over the next few years.

Then why isn't your problem with the fucked-up terrorists that do the actual terrorism?

That's the problem.
    If you guys actually limited yourself to harassing the guys that did the killing, nobody would have an issue and a dozen people wouldn't be banned now.
    What the fuck are you talking about? You don't even know my stance on this issue. How about you stop assuming shit, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Its only going to get worse for Europe over the next few years.
    Especially now that Turkey is threatening to let loose lots of Refugees on Europe..

Hungary might be the only safe country to visit in Europe soon..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7168536.html

When you actually believe that liberals spend time defending terrorism it is quite clear whose side you are on.

Let me tell you the general idea that most "liberals" seem to share around here: Terrorism must be eradicated, but without destroying our own constitutions, our respect for human rights and SURELY without collateral damage.
    Who's side am I on then?

And it's weird you say "but without destroying our own constitutions". Cause you guys sure as shit don't like the freedom of speech and will be all too happy to shred the constitution.

And collateral damage has already come to pass. And it will continue to grow as more people die cause Liberals can't call a spade a spade.

The far-right.
    Because you are clearly painting everyone that disagrees as an enemy.

Freedom of speech is not without restrictions.
    Not at all. I lean right bit I hold some very liberal views as well. Pro choice, Marriage equality, Think religion needs to stay way the fuck out of government. All that good stuff.

You are not my enemy. Terrorists are my enemy. I just disagree with most Liberals cause they see me as some sort of worse enemy than the dude who ran into all those kids back when. It's backwards to me. It makes me think they truly think being killed by such animals is the only way to prove how tolerant they are.

So to that I simply wish that they, and only they, get targeted and let the rest of humanity live in peace. But that is a perfect world which this is not.

And yes freedom of speech has restrictions. But Liberals are on some other shit where they are starting to attach hate crime status, and real world prison time simply because you express an opinion that differs from their own.

That is far more than just a little restriction.

You can disagree with me all day. I support that and I hope to god these mods never ban you for it. However, i know that if I say something that even slightly suggests that certain demographics are not paragons of virtue, i will be banned faster than someone who admits to raping children.

Good for you. But many far-right parties support that too.
    ...I don't think we have the same definition of "Far right". Far right to me are those folks talking about repealing the Marriage Act and governing via their interpretation of god's words.

Then why do you feel the need to claim that liberals defend terrorism?
    cause whenever there is an attack, their first concern is always to defend Islam. Even offering condolences to those affected take a backseat.

But how far are you willing to go to defeat them?
    Trump's idea is a reasonable one. No, not the twisted version Liberals spew. The one he actually said. The one where we halt all travel from nations that are a hotbed for terrorism until we can come up with an effective way to screen them. As for the terrorists already here, we find another way to root them out and deal with them.

Source?
    "I think there are problems with Islam, like X and Y and Z." isn't going to get you jailed anywhere.
    "Muslims are a threat to our society and we should deal with them." might get you fined in some countries.
    Don't be literal. I said that Liberals have and are pushing to make certain words punishable offenses. That is common known fact. Even in Europe cat calling is now a hate crime. I went through this once already with a Liberal on this cite and he just hand waved my source. I am not wasting my time when I know you are just gonna ignore my source.

Yet people do that all the time and they aren't banned.
    They are banned. Hell, I was banned.

Here is a link in fact!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post40858179