Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I personally played Beta and I can say with absolute certainty that they've most definitely put a lot of greatness back into the game that's not been seen since Wrath.
    Agreed. Haven't been this excited to get on with a new expansion since BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    I am 100% sure they are putting their souls in trying to make legion the best expansion ever, not because they claim they are doing it, but because they know for sure their jobs are in real danger.
    The game will not survive another killing blow, as the one it took with WOD.
    They are out of defensive cooldowns, healers nearly OOM, and the boss is gonna kill them in 20 seconds; you can bet your ass they are gonna be DPSing as crazy for those 20 seconds, because their lives (jobs) is what they are trying to save.
    And for the same reason i also expect high quality patches through the expansion.
    My concern is that we will have the initial explosion that WoD had and they will slip back into complacency. Launch looks promising, but the real test will be the content patches.

Players can be burned once, but a second bait and switch may not go down so well.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    Nearly anyone who has spent time in beta would agree that the quality of this expansion is leaps and bounds above anything that has come before it.
    I've spent time in beta and I still think Legion is awful.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I've spent time in beta and I still think Legion is awful.
    In comparison to WOD? Or just in general..? If thats the case maybe you should move on from WoW?

My PERSONAL opinion is that Legion is shaping up to be great, something we've lacked since Wotlk.

What is it that makes you dislike Legion though? Honest question, not trolling.

They really are putting everything into Legion, but judging from the WoD effort everything is just mediocre at this point. Sadly Blizz is on the loosing spiral at the moment. There is no creativity like in the old days left in the company.

I mean its a matter of perspective. Lets break it down "we're doing our best" just simply means even with us losing most of our senior staff, we're still trying hard. They never said it was the best work they ever did, just that they're doing their best, which in my opinion is them just slapping the players in the face saying "ya we gave you shit because we didn't want to put effort into WoD"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    bc had "3 teirs" wrath had 3 teirs, cata had 3 teirs, mop had 3 teirs...
    Wrath had 4 tiers

Not sure if this is a troll post or not. But do you even know what "We're putting everything we have into legion" means?
    Doesn't mean that we're going to receive more things of everything.

More dungeons than average at the start, raids seems great. Feels like there are about as much stuff to do as in mop. So not sure what more you're asking for.
    Would have liked challenge modes with cosmetic rewards rather than harder mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    Considering they regurditated old, some dead characters for WoD, and are doing it again for Legion, id say they are going beyond putting what they have.

They have very little, because they did not spend the time to develop new roads for this game to go in. Hence why they are trying to reset the game, by taking your abilities away, by bringing back old characters, by trying to constantly "go back" because they do not know where to take the game next.

It is evident that they are creatively bankrupt, and its obvious in every aspect of the game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean its a matter of perspective. Lets break it down "we're doing our best" just simply means even with us losing most of our senior staff, we're still trying hard. They never said it was the best work they ever did, just that they're doing their best, which in my opinion is them just slapping the players in the face saying "ya we gave you shit because we didn't want to put effort into WoD"

Wrath had 4 tiers
    hmm... cause i remember 12, 13, 13.5, and 14 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Wrath had 4 tiers
    Wrath had 3 tiers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Wrath had 3 tiers mate
    -Naxx/Obsidian Sanctum/Eye of Eternity
    -Ulduar
    -ToC
    -ICC/Ruby Sanctum
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    -Naxx/Obsidian Sanctum/Eye of Eternity
    -Ulduar
    -ToC
    -ICC/Ruby Sanctum
    Oh you poor thing....

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Oh, here wo go again, picking apart a single phrase from somewhere and putting all the butthurt into it you can muster.

You need to grow up. Don't you realize at all that stuff like this instantly makes you look like some obnoxiously spoiled brat? You should feel embarrassed. Actually it blows my mind that you don't.

There's nothing for them to worry about their rhetoric, because the only "harm" it can do is to piss people like you off, which is going to happen either way, because that's just who you are.
    Being skeptical is healthy, you need to grow up.

Deleted
    Legion will probably be better than wod but that isnt saying much... i just dont like/enjoy the current design of wow. I still enjoy raiding and doing dungeons but yeah im a big fan of tbc and the game is as far away from tbc as it could be at this point. Hopefully they can surprise us with something interesting that we havent seen since wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    well, if you analyse it a bit, it goes like this.

BC: blizzard wtf, very hard content, nerf please, we cannot enjoy this.

WOTLK: blizzard wtf, very easy content, buff please, we cannot enjoy zerging.

Cata: blizzard wtf, very hard content, nerf please, we cannot enjoy this.

Mop: blizzard wtf, too much dailies, cut please, we cannot enjoy our life

WoD: blizzard wtf, nothing to do, more content please, we cannot enjoy afk in garrison.

(incoming QQ) Legion: blizzard wtf, TOO MUCH content, cut please, we cannot enjoy our life.

if you see, blizzard had a problem balancing, they either give you hard, or give you way less, they managed to fix the dungeons/raids problem, but i expect them to have problems with content, i would expect legion to be content heavy, and that people would go playing 24/7 and qqing that they cannot take a day break
    Cata was a nightmare because of group finder + mild difficulty. If you had a group that stayed together past a single wipe, it'd be fine. But holy shit the number of people who couldn't manage to either keep themselves alive while we went to the levers OR as a four person group solo a lever (because obviously the damage was too high after having to go to one then the other) was ridiculous. I spent 5 hours in halls of origin trying to get one boss down before I just rage quit. Every time someone would do autoattack damage, we'd wipe, three people would leave, 20 minutes waiting for replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Wrath had 3 tiers mate
    hmm... cause i remember 12, 13, 13.5, and 14 :P
    Wrath had T7 Naxx/OS/EoE, T8 Ulduar, T9 ToGC, T10 ICC

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrath had T7 Naxx/OS/EoE, T8 Ulduar, T9 ToGC, T10 ICC
    oh sorry, forgot, and yeah i got the numbers wrong, too tired, but yeah, wrath was the second expac to have more then 3 teirs :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Cata was a nightmare because of group finder + mild difficulty. If you had a group that stayed together past a single wipe, it'd be fine. But holy shit the number of people who couldn't manage to either keep themselves alive while we went to the levers OR as a four person group solo a lever (because obviously the damage was too high after having to go to one then the other) was ridiculous. I spent 5 hours in halls of origin trying to get one boss down before I just rage quit. Every time someone would do autoattack damage, we'd wipe, three people would leave, 20 minutes waiting for replacements.
    yet that dident happen in wraths dungeons
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

oh sorry, forgot, and yeah i got the numbers wrong, too tired, but yeah, wrath was the second expac to have more then 3 teirs :P
    Wrath was the only expansion that had more than 3. Vanilla was 1-3, BC was 4-6, Wrath was 7-10, Cata was 11-13, MoP was 14-16, and WoD is 17 and 18.

I honestly don't care how many tiers an expansion has, as long as they make a good meshing story. WoD was a train wreck...

10+ Year Old Account
    They'd better be. This expansion felt pretty anemic before launch and during the pack itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaransalee View Post
    Oh dear. I've thought WoD was that arrow-in-the-knee for WoW's fanbase, but it seems it didn't leave a scratch on Blizzard devoted lovers. When WoD was fresh&new, it had the same allforgiving aura, new content was promoted (by beta-testers in fact) as "most great ever since WotLK". Less content? Nevermind, it will be Great Content. Less raids? Nah, it "will be fine". Most of PvX content focused in instanced garrisons? We will love them! But nor the scent of ancient WotLK-times-greatness neither tailoring the content for different categories of players did save us from boredom in dull and empty Draenor.

Stop being brainwashed cultists. Blizzard doesn't need your advocating or babysitting on forums. It's huge and wealthy company and they are making it for money; our money, to be accurate, so anyone who pays them have a right to complain or comment the quality of their work. Stop insulting people and drag their personal life issues in game discussions. It's disgusting. Looks like YOU have too much free time to crusify anyone, who dares to say aloud Legion won't be greatest game addon ever.
    A fanboy in any form would be defined by all their views, but you only look at a narrow portion here.
    As usual another idiot jumping onto the fanboy buzzword with no idea what it actually means.
    Or more likely willful ignorance.
    You know, but don't care as long as you can look cool or edgy by using the popular word.
    And looking stupid in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.