Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also another question. Would "Glorious" have been added to any role Kim Jong-Un got?
    Very likely
    @Reticence You had the role

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Very likely
    But supreme would have been better since he is Supreme Comander of the DPRK army!

But supreme would have been better since he is Supreme Comander of the DPRK army!
    If I call you supreme duck, it sounds like I'm ordering take out. If I call you Glorious Duck, It sounds like a very scandalous compliment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    If I call you supreme duck, it sounds like I'm ordering take out. If I call you Glorious Duck, It sounds like a very scandalous compliment.
    I really should switch from the duck. Thankfully I should have teaser pics in a few days for that!

I really should switch from the duck. Thankfully I should have teaser pics in a few days for that!
    Pffft lightweight, can't handle the pressure of being this awesome!

I keep meaning to switch my avatar at some point but typically I just end up sticking with some variant of my FFXIV character...

I'm not sure what my 'thing' would be outside of that. Hm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Pffft lightweight, can't handle the pressure of being this awesome!
    Nah being Hyuk when his teaser comes out is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Very likely
    * eyes Marack.

I shan't fall prey to your wily charms, rogue!

10+ Year Old Account
    People should paint a real target!! Yes im still salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    People should paint a real target!! Yes im still salty.
    Well then stop being an Aussie!

And someone really should have a goose avatar and play duck duck goose with Virothe and Listo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    * eyes Marack.

I shan't fall prey to your wily charms, rogue!
    But I play a Paladin in wow... Warriors in HoTS... Terran in SC2... Reaper in OW... Driving and sports games on consoles.

None of that seems rogue to me.

@Virothe:

Part of my major trust for you was because I had figured you were the vigilante
    Obviously, that turned out to be an SK instead. It was a worry. But I decided it wasn't any point in outing you over that...

As I said, you got so lucky the last gameday. You even had a contradiction in your claim! (see dead thread).
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I keep meaning to switch my avatar at some point but typically I just end up sticking with some variant of my FFXIV character...

I'm not sure what my 'thing' would be outside of that. Hm.
    Are you secretly a kpop fan? If so I have suggestions! If not just go with what Crackle did and pick an animal that represents you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Virothe:

Part of my major trust for you was because I had figured you were the vigilante
    Obviously, that turned out to be an SK instead. It was a worry. But I decided it wasn't any point in outing you over that...

As I said, you got so lucky the last gameday. You even had a contradiction in your claim! (see dead thread).
    I don't think that was a contradiction so much as it was I just didn't think about the phrasing of that statement. What I meant was that I need to put in the action, then it took however long to get the action through.

It could be construed as a slip I suppose, but I still see it more as an issue with the phrasing rather than it being an outright contradiction.

Also
    Shiro, I read your QT. You're still wrong though. All it takes is one other person paying attention to the content of a game to make corruption of my list near impossible.

It's something I've noticed with you through out the game though, You have really decent conclusions but you're completely backwards for how you've arrived there. Pegging me as scum because I'm aggressive for example, I'm legit almost always aggressive.

But it's like I said before, the burden of proof is on me to show that I wont let something like team Bias effect that list. I expect anyone I'm teamed with to be active players and will push to ensure it or I will toss you under the bus.

No one liked my QT?

Didn't read it.
    Until now.
    Reading it did not waste my time.
    Would read again, if I could forget it first.

Thumbs up
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No one liked my QT?
    I did, my fav bit....

"Yesterday was mad, hence me not updating this log. Turned out I was right and that Irish lady needed a padded cell, she happily threw herself out the window screaming "I win suckers!""

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I really wished I had been playing when Cruelle made his claim.
    See you miss out on these great moments if you don't sign up. I was always going to be lynched, believe me my back up plan was cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Also a massively huge big thank you to Largehorn for being the Co-Mod for this game. I really don't have the time these days to mods as was evidenced by this game. I apologize for my laziness and hope you guys can forgive my general all around tardiness
    Any time! Gave me some time to work a bit more on mine... which should be interesting ~.^

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Hmm, I just noticed my role was listed as "Special" in the spreadsheet. What was special about my role?
    If I remember right, it was a sign for something extra if we needed to shift things up in size. I can't remember exactly...

Man, go to sleep and wake up not expecting to see anything for another 2+ hours and all of a sudden gameover. Oh well.

Sorry @Xanjori! I followed that rabbit hole a little to much :-/ I still know how I got to my conclusions but damn...
    @Virothe, I'm not going to disagree, sometimes I know I reach valid conclusions but still have no idea just how in the !#!@ I got there. I should have trusted my original D7 guess more. I'll agree though, that third kill pretty much fubarred it :-/.
    @Reticence, @Danner, Okay so...I might have leaned on your analyses a bit more than was healthy, if either of you had been non-town I would have been screwed. Oh well I guess if anything I got to be a catspaw, grabbing attention and being a general nuisance. Also @Danner, I'm so, so, so sorry that you had to do that analysis of me. Maybe next time you'll just make sure I get nk'd or lynched before I break the 30 mark :-) I'll have earned that after this time.
    @Crackleslap, damn it Crackle, you failed totally. You were supposed to kill me n1! You had a promise to keep!
    @Celtic209, Largehorn: Thank you for modding, it was...an interesting first time experience. I regret that I truly did not have as much time for this as I should have. Blasted Blizzard ruining all my timetables. I actually probably spent more time that I should have here.
    @Crissi, good luck on python it's a fun language to work with. Biggest trouble you may run into is remembering that indention defines scope, so something as simple as an extra space can ruin your code.
    Spoiler: 

Code:
    a = 3
     b = 2
    c = a + b
    print(c)
    is not the same as
    Code:
    a = 3
    b = 2
    c = a + b
    print(c)

Also that globals take a lot of work to keep global.

---
    Reading through the QTs now. May post some comments after reading them. However.

I don't see myself joining another one of these for some time, and I see myself purging the account soon. These games are, I think, more fun to read and analyse when not on the hot seat. I hope I wasn't an absolutely terrible town and I know I made a lot of mistakes. Thank you all for an enjoyable time.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked @Xanjori's RP. Well done.
    @Virothe. Damn it, I knew I should have kept on you :-P Oh well, I guess I made myself enough of a pain to avoid you being able to kill me without looking bad, that's good I guess... Also, nice RP as well.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, sorry yep, they tossed me Erdogan oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I hope I wasn't an absolutely terrible town and I know I made a lot of mistakes.
    I thought you were superb. We all make mistakes so no worries. You get better the more you play