Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well if I do Demon Hunter starting area with Mardum and Vault of the Wardens until I ding one hundred, can I pick it up again to turn in my quests?
    So I can get my XP again while leveling when Legion hits?
    There is really no point in doing stuff like that. You ding lvl 100 almost at the end of the vault. Maybe a bit earlier if you did all those fill the bar quests. At the end you'd probably net about 4 or 5 quests with exp. You're better off doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Cinematic Music, Leaked?
    Where, cuz it aint your channel

10+ Year Old Account
    rcshaggy I mean this in the nicest way possible: what the fuck are you even asking.

What do you mean "can I pick it up again to turn in my quests," and "so I can get my XP again while leveling when Legion hits?" Are you asking if you can get to 100 before finishing the vault and then questing at 100 for XP once the expansion hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    rcshaggy I mean this in the nicest way possible: what the fuck are you even asking.

What do you mean "can I pick it up again to turn in my quests," and "so I can get my XP again while leveling when Legion hits?" Are you asking if you can get to 100 before finishing the vault and then questing at 100 for XP once the expansion hits?
    Pretty sure he is asking if he can grind out the EXP off of mobs then turn in all the quests for EXP. I am unsure why one would want to do that to themselves, but I think that is what he is trying to say.

still no key...
    Bitch Pls

i don't see why some people are so obsessed with leveling 100% speed fast as possible.

one way or another you're going to get to 110. just do the quests, do the dungeons. why do you need to be there in 1 or 2 hours? you don't.

there's not even an achievement for world/server first anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't see why some people are so obsessed with leveling 100% speed fast as possible.

one way or another you're going to get to 110. just do the quests, do the dungeons. why do you need to be there in 1 or 2 hours? you don't.

I can legit see why someone in a world top 50 guild would be concerned, because those guys have to worry about maxing out their artifacts as much as possible before raid opens AND they'll be expected to have alts geared as well. Pretty stressful this expansion, likely.

Maybe shaggy is secretly in a top 5 guild and he's having a big joke on everyone in the thread, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I can legit see why someone in a world top 50 guild would be concerned, because those guys have to worry about maxing out their artifacts as much as possible before raid opens AND they'll be expected to have alts geared as well. Pretty stressful this expansion, likely.

Maybe shaggy is secretly in a top 5 guild and he's having a big joke on everyone in the thread, lol
    same lol .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    still no key...
    at this point its just spoiling urself if u get a key, dont see how anyone would want to start playing beta 4 weeks before release :> might aswell stay put and enjoy it when it hits live

10+ Year Old Account

I like to level fast because it's fun.

Yes you do if you want to be competitive.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. So, I am reading the illidan novel again, and as of now...I'm scared to shit. Illidan saw a vision of truth, showing how badass the legion is, by destroying countless worlds inside OUR universe, while destroying multiverses the second they pop. Sargeras and his legion are truely badass...but...why is the void stated to be more badass than his legion? I mean, if sargeras and his legion is willing to do that, then....why is he scared of the Void Lords and their plans? Why should the void titan scare him, if he's fel buffed with a legion at his command? Would that void titan be that powerful? Are the Void Lords themselves too badass for his legion and himself? In the end...it raises more questions than answers.
    The Void Lords live outside the bounds of the Universe/multiverse. While the Legion may be able to snuff out the infinite multiverses made from every decision (which is pretty cool, actually), they are still bound by the/a Universe. Think of it as all possible Universes are a single bubble floating in a sea of Void and the Void Lords want to pop that bubble.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Blizzard confirm that the Broken Event is coming with Dh and invasions ?

Except the random tweet from Lore...

10+ Year Old Account

It's not leveling fast as possible, it's just I want to get the XP out of Mardum and Vault of the Wardens.
    Only asking too that, because I could pick it up again and turn in quests if I turn one hundred
    and that XP I seen that someone else got on the Beta, is not wasted so I can level again when it comes out for Legion.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

His tweet was a confirmation for all intents and purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be rude, but how many times does it have to be said that the Broken shore has to be active in order for Demon Hunters to actually even join a faction.

Literally the very first quest you get after your breakout of Vault of the Wardens is helping Horde & Alliance after the Shore's fallout. Unless they've done a complete rework of thier leveling experience, it has to be activated for them to even step foot in Orgrimmar or Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

"Did Blizzard confirm anything? I mean other than the confirmation from a Blizzard employee."

Here is Muffinus saying Lore already made a statement:

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/760262910606135297

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not to be rude, but how many times does it have to be said that the Broken shore has to be active in order for Demon Hunters to actually even join a faction.

Literally the very first quest you get after your breakout of Vault of the Wardens is helping Horde & Alliance after the Shore's fallout. Unless they've done a complete rework of thier leveling experience, it has to be activated for them to even step foot in Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
    Give it 2 pages and someone will ask the same thing again.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

But do I need to play WoW in order to play Legion???? Someone help???

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    It's not leveling fast as possible, it's just I want to get the XP out of Mardum and Vault of the Wardens.
    Only asking too that, because I could pick it up again and turn in quests if I turn one hundred
    and that XP I seen that someone else got on the Beta, is not wasted so I can level again when it comes out for Legion.