Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    We can get 1 ef relic from raids, and you'll want to farm for EF relics from mythic +.

Even if we only use a 20% ef increase the rjw combo is still basically tranq if you give innervate to a monk.
    So... EF relics all the way or are those for REM still a thing? Personally, I think maximizing your REM does sound very good as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Hope and Boomy Innervates are going to be the difference between MWers being amazing in any situation where RJW/EF is useful and being meh without them. MWers will be the optimal innervate target in any such scenario. No other healer can pump out that much raw HPS other than maybe Rsham with coolies or a gg Disc. The major advantage for MW being that they can do that without coolies, so long as mana permits.

Strange to me that such a niche for raw stacked HPS that MWers are capable of is going to be largely reliant on the cooldowns of other classes. Want to be a gg MW and bring something to the raid that no other healer can bring? Better have Boomies and a Hpriest lol.

The buff is certainly nice for 5mans too.
    You don't actually need innervates to make RJW a good talent. RJW is a good talent regardless.

Innervates just allow you to have amazing burst aoe healing w/o destroying your mana.

Disc is likely going to have more burst aoe healing than a mistweaver, but lets be honest, most disc priests suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huolan View Post
    So... EF relics all the way or are those for REM still a thing? Personally, I think maximizing your REM does sound very good as well.
    ReM relics are very good general relics for all boss fights. But EF relics are very good for any stacked fight, and vivify relics are very good for cleave fights.

Obviously if you're going rjw + ef the tier list would be like EF >>> ReM>>> Vivify > Rest.

Deleted
    Can see rjw and ef fit really well with the fistweaving. You will stand in melee so rjw will heal them. Fistweaving gives the mana to sustain rjw.

Rjw is 9 ticks no matter haste btw.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-03 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Can see rjw and ef fit really well with the fistweaving. You will stand in melee so rjw will heal them. Fistweaving gives the mana to sustain rjw.

Rjw is 9 ticks no matter haste btw.
    well yeah it's the only talent you can take because mistwrap/lifecycles don't do anything for ef/rjw spam
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2016-08-03 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    in terms of innervate though, resto druids are idiots and wont give it to monks and disc priests can do better burst than monks with boomkin innervate.
    Knock it off - many resto druids recognize the benefit to the raid of giving innervate to their MW or Disc raid members. Maybe you only raid with selfish meter whoring resto druids, but don't generalize an entire spec's worth of players like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...cter/519213/8/

Please tell me the point of mistweaver dps now? Disc priest was doing just as much dps but 80k more hps.
    Obviously the logging was bugged, it lists you with 95% TP/BoK/RSK casts while disci atonement is basically solohealing your raid.

So which healer would be best for pvp, raiding, and mythic+...MW or Disc/Holy Priest?

I'm asking because my wife is debating which to take as her main into legion, and I'd like to know first hand from people in beta how MW is performing.

She LOVES playing her monk, but has main'd a priest since Vanilla, so that's kind of her thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    So which healer would be best for pvp, raiding, and mythic+...MW or Disc/Holy Priest?

I'm asking because my wife is debating which to take as her main into legion, and I'd like to know first hand from people in beta how MW is performing.

She LOVES playing her monk, but has main'd a priest since Vanilla, so that's kind of her thing.
    The difference between all healers right now is such that player skill is actually important. Good players on the "worst" healer will do better than bad healers on the "best".

Unless you are targeting world first kills there is no reason to reroll or play a class you don't enjoy for the sake of a minor performance increase (and at this point it is that -- minor).

Fully agree. outside of top 3 healing balance is incredibly close.

Quote Originally Posted by lcs View Post
    The difference between all healers right now is such that player skill is actually important. Good players on the "worst" healer will do better than bad healers on the "best".

Unless you are targeting world first kills there is no reason to reroll or play a class you don't enjoy for the sake of a minor performance increase (and at this point it is that -- minor).
    Okay cool. She really wants to play her monk so good to know that they aren't unviable in any type of endgame. Thanks!

Just dropping in to say I'm really digging the Mistweaver base artifact weapon and as BM main I'm secretly jealous . that is all

Please tell me the point of mistweaver dps now? Disc priest was doing just as much dps but 80k more hps.
    for most of these logs you're barely healing, straight afk dps, without even the talents that makes this style viable (even with these, you shouldnt be afk dps the whole fight)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    for most of these logs you're barely healing, straight afk dps, without even the talents that makes this style viable (even with these, you shouldnt be afk dps the whole fight)
    not to mention disc priest has a set bonuses which is literally a 24% dps increase to their best spell.

he's the second baiter of this thread.

Deleted

Best thing to do is reroll to disc and go on their forums to troll ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Deleted
    Sorry to bother you all. i´ve read a lot pages here and tried to find my way through the stat weights, but i cant seem anything clear.
    i know it differs if i go for manatea etc. but what would be the stat priority for chi´ji + life cylces + focused thunder.
    I thought it was spell power>crit>versatility>mastery>haste amirite ?

Quote Originally Posted by reikumo View Post
    Sorry to bother you all. i´ve read a lot pages here and tried to find my way through the stat weights, but i cant seem anything clear.
    i know it differs if i go for manatea etc. but what would be the stat priority for chi´ji + life cylces + focused thunder.
    I thought it was spell power>crit>versatility>mastery>haste amirite ?
    iirc yes, even for manatea, and haste>crit>vers>mastery for RT(+SotC?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    Exactly so what's the point? I'm saying that is proof fistweaving is dead and you are wasting your raid's time to do any dps. the "fistweaving" talents are useless, and anyone who would use them is a fool. If I had fif 100% dps the whole fight and only did 35kish dps and got rank 1 parses and did almost no healing, then someone who tries to actively do some healing and dpsing is gonna do a pittance of dps and it's not even worth the time, maybe channel a cjl or two to help burst targets from ranged, but that's about it. You guys can keep trolling me though, I'm exposing glaring flaws in the spec but for some reason you guys are perfectly fine with it.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    Exactly so what's the point? I'm saying that is proof fistweaving is dead and you are wasting your raid's time to do any dps. the "fistweaving" talents are useless, and anyone who would use them is a fool. If I had fif 100% dps the whole fight and only did 35kish dps and got rank 1 parses and did almost no healing, then someone who tries to actively do some healing and dpsing is gonna do a pittance of dps and it's not even worth the time, maybe channel a cjl or two to help burst targets from ranged, but that's about it. You guys can keep trolling me though, I'm exposing glaring flaws in the spec but for some reason you guys are perfectly fine with it.
    Crying about numbers in a somewhat unbalanced pre-patch without the artifact. Try it at 110 with the proper talents and a properly upgraded artifact before you start whining.

"i play this gameplay totally wrong and this is why it is not viable"

why am i getting baited

10+ Year Old Account
    how are you showing us fistweaving is bad when you're playing poorly.

B A I T