Poll: Which Class will you main in legion ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I currently main my arcane mage. I am pondering whether to go fire for Legion, or to play my subtlety rogue because I love the new moveset.

My main alt always have and always will be my paladin; I play the 3 specs.

Deleted
    Affliction Warlock first Main, Feral Druid Second Main. Belf and Nelf . Alt's will be on hold until the next exp is on the rise - really love it that I can pour all of my excess time into my two mains. That's how you do it Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first time, I have no clue which character will be my main.

Traditionnally, my frost DK was my main on Horde but the frost gameplay does not interest me much. So my ret paladin may be the chosen one.
    On Alliance, it will probably be between my feral druid an my MM hunter. The druid is leading atm. My ww monk says hello too.

Of course, the demon hunter class may change that. I have no idea of its gameplay so it will be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Oh I know, I have a Warlock myself. People are still re-rolling it though, so it's FotM, whether it's good or not. Every BG I queue there's at least 3 Warlocks on each team. Warlock DoTs hit like noodles compared to Shadow Priest DoTs.
    Exactly. When I fight an Aff, they just can't kill me when I'm a Rogue or Feral, because they don't have executes. If they would have Shadow Word: Death... well if they would have that too, everyone would roll a Warlock. However, I haven't played in Alpha/Beta so I don't know how Aff is in Beta, but I've watched vids. From what I've seen, almost full hp Healthstone, Dark Pact and Drain Life are what makes them tanky. Especially Drain Life. I found Demo stronger than Aff. More mobility, less heals, but more dmg mitigation and more dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warlock has been my main character ever since I jumped into the game so many years ago, so I'll keep playing it. Other than that I'll probably will be trying out DH just because they're new, and really want to keep a ret pala and a frost dk all leveled up as "main alts" purely for the badassery of their artifacts.

If i play, then priest, IF...