Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    But do I need to play WoW in order to play Legion???? Someone help???
    As long as your have Lvl 100s, and are still active to wow...then...yah.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-08-04 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    As long as your have Lvl 110s, and are still active to wow...then...yah.
    But what if I wanted to play WoW instead of Legion???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    It's not leveling fast as possible, it's just I want to get the XP out of Mardum and Vault of the Wardens.
    Only asking too that, because I could pick it up again and turn in quests if I turn one hundred
    and that XP I seen that someone else got on the Beta, is not wasted so I can level again when it comes out for Legion.
    So let me figure this out. You want to do the pre-launch area and get the experience and then turn around on launch, do it again and get the experience again? Or are you thinking you'll go from 98-100 in that area and can stop so you can continue getting xp at launch? You confuse me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually Legion WILL be WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I thought the Tomb of Sargeras was on the Broken Shore.

Also I take it that means that there's a possibility that Thal'dranath isn't going to end up being dropped?
    What this means is that Broken Shores are Thal'Dranath and Thal'Dranath as it's own zone is forever dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    So let me figure this out. You want to do the pre-launch area and get the experience and then turn around on launch, do it again and get the experience again? Or are you thinking you'll go from 98-100 in that area and can stop so you can continue getting xp at launch? You confuse me.
    He's the online equivalent of a guy yelling at a lampost. I wouldn't put too much thought into analyzing his posts.
    Last edited by Wootmonkey; 2016-08-04 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Eventually Legion WILL be WoW.

WHAT

- - - Updated - - -

So let me figure this out.
    You put the lime in the coconut and then you feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT
    Search your feelings Emily, you know it to be true.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh then you can go play on Nostri....oh wait, nm.

It's not leveling fast as possible, it's just I want to get the XP out of Mardum and Vault of the Wardens.
    Only asking too that, because I could pick it up again and turn in quests if I turn one hundred
    and that XP I seen that someone else got on the Beta, is not wasted so I can level again when it comes out for Legion.
    Why would you immediately stop questing in the zone just to squeeze out a small handful of quest experience once legion launches? If you're that concerned about not getting that tiny extra percent in your bar why even create one before legion? Shouldn't you really stop at lvl 99 with 99% of your xp bar full so that last mob or quest that pushes you over isn't wasted? But you've already asked about being able to do invasions on your demon hunter (which you can't do unless you complete their starting area) so this discussion is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Illidans harbinger is out

https://youtu.be/mUfOIvlC6Eo
    you know I've realized it takes a whole 'nother level of self-centeredness to name your band of scrappy anti-heros after yourself.

RISE UP MY EMIIDRIANS

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Why would you immediately stop questing in the zone just to squeeze out a small handful of quest experience once legion launches? If you're that concerned about not getting that tiny extra percent in your bar why even create one before legion? Shouldn't you really stop at lvl 99 with 99% of your xp bar full so that last mob or quest that pushes you over isn't wasted? But you've already asked about being able to do invasions on your demon hunter (which you can't do unless you complete their starting area) so this discussion is pointless.
    every discussion with him is pointless tho <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was thinking of doing Mardum and then half of Vault of the Wardens until I level to ninety nine, and then stop.
    Gonna pick it up again when Legion hits so I can get my Demon Hunter to through that place and to Dalaran and get my Artifact.
    So I will level ninety nine after the leveling I am doing, and then one hundred and onward for when the expansion hits.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-04 at 05:49 PM.
    For the Horde!

Well I was thinking of doing Mardum and then half of Vault of the Wardens until I level to ninety nine, and then stop.
    Gonna pick it up again when Legion hits so I can get my Demon Hunter to through that place and to Dalaran and get my Artifact.
    So I will level ninety nine after the leveling I am doing, and then one hundred and onward for when the expansion hits.
    And you will miss the invasions, 725 gear and warglaives.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    But that delicious XP though.
    For the Horde!

But that delicious XP though.
    A quarter of level... You can get more with right preparation in Draenor.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

the glaives are BoA, so you can nab em with another character.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    the glaives are BoA, so you can nab em with another character.
    You can, but not the rest upgraded to 725, and gear from HFC mythic. Leaving your DH in VotW just because of little XP gain is borderline demented, when you can acquire a lot gear and resources to make leveling in BI faster.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You can, but not the rest upgraded to 725, and gear from HFC mythic. Leaving your DH in VotW just because of little XP gain is borderline demented, when you can acquire a lot gear and resources to make leveling in BI faster.
    True, and everyting i've read suggests that 110 is a very fast leveling curve. Unless you're in a guild that can carry you (or you buy a carry) I don't think anyone's gonna be eager to have a DH in their MHFC groups.