Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Misspoke my fucking ass....

The best part is when the entire crowd cheers her - either they are complete idiots or they just really are not paying attention to a fucking thing she is saying

Kinda reminds me of Keith Ellison (our first Muslim congressman) saying Trump is the worst Republican candidate since George Wallace, although Wallace was a fucking Democrat. Fucking idiot.

Yea that's a great point. Even if she did misspeak (big if) the crowd still went nuts for it. Hmmm, good point indeed.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior.

Paul Joseph Watson
    Aug 4, 2016

Hillary's bizarre behavior and strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain damage?

I asked mental health experts about her strange outbursts that have been caught on camera.

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-04 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Guess I'll dump this here so it can be ignored.

Ya, she misspoke, got it, right, sure, I hear ya, fine, 10%er anyway, not my problem.

*Gives a rousing speech about how the rich won't have lower taxes any longer...*
    *Has one of the richest men in the world sitting behind her, who often advocates drastic increases in taxes on the rich...*

Yep, definitely, she absolutely meant to say middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    *Gives a rousing speech about how the rich won't have lower taxes any longer...*
    *Has one of the richest men in the world sitting behind her, who often advocates drastic increases in taxes on the rich...*

Hahaha the GG is real.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Has to be some nuclear level brain fart to confuse the rich with the middle class, or confuse lowering taxes with raising taxes. She may have misspoken, but she definitely let slip the real truth.

Deleted

You left out

"Idiotic mindless sheep cheer her on when she misspeaks"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Has to be some nuclear level brain fart to confuse the rich with the middle class, or confuse lowering taxes with raising taxes. She may have misspoken, but she definitely let slip the real truth.
    It happens. Its called being an old fart.

She's a rich person convincing poor people that other rich people are the problem, lol.

Deleted
    It happens. Its called being an old fart.
    Sure, of course, but age isn't the only reason why it happens. Which is why I said Hillary knows taxes will be raised on the middle class, and instead of sticking to her lies (and she does lie, constantly, we all know that), she accidentally let the truth out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Guess I'll dump this here so it can be ignored.

Ya, she misspoke, got it, right, sure, I hear ya, fine, 10%er anyway, not my problem.

And people talk shit about trump

Amazing how people think that this bitch is better then trump when they are 2 pieces of shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She's a rich person convincing poor people that other rich people are the problem, lol.
    As opposed to an even richer person convincing poor people that brown people are the problem?

As opposed to an even richer person convincing poor people that brown people are the problem?
    Illegal immigrants and Muslims comes in more than one color, but other than that, yes.

Deleted
    Which is why I said Hillary knows taxes will be raised on the middle class, and instead of sticking to her lies (and she does lie, constantly, we all know that), she accidentally let the truth out.
    Of course she does - it is the only way she will be able to grant amnesty to 11 million criminals and provide free college for everyone.

Deleted
    Since the subject was broached, I have to say that it really feels weird to me that a country as cool and cowboy and all that, as the United States, elects grandpas and grandmas to be it's leader. Obama was relatively young (55 today, apparently. Happy Birthday Mr. President, and all that), elected at 47 and now 55, and that sort of feels to me more like the age the leader of a country should be. Grandpa Trump is 70, and Grandma Clinton will be 69.

Not to be ageist or anything, but doesn't that feel a bit too old? At least compared to someone being elected at 47. I mean, I wouldn't trust anyone who's 70 to know anything about what's best for me at 37.

One good thing about it is of course that when that 3 AM phone call comes, either one of those people will already be eating breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Of course she does - it is the only way she will be able to grant amnesty to 11 million criminals and provide free college for everyone.
    And I'm not arguing that those taxes shouldn't be raised. Bernie would've raised them, as well, and it works out just fine for everyone. I'm just saying that she lies, lies and lies a bit more, and this just happened to be one of those slip ups where the truth comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the subject was broached, I have to say that it really feels weird to me that a country as cool and cowboy and all that, as the United States, elects grandpas and grandmas to be it's leader. Obama was relatively young (55 today, apparently. Happy Birthday Mr. President, and all that), elected at 47 and now 55, and that sort of feels to me more like the age the leader of a country should be. Grandpa Trump is 70, and Grandma Clinton will be 69.

Not to be ageist or anything, but doesn't that feel a bit too old? At least compared to someone being elected at 47. I mean, I wouldn't trust anyone who's 70 to know anything about what's best for me at 37.

One good thing about it is of course that when that 3 AM phone call comes, either one of those people will already be eating breakfast.
    Younger people don't have the qualifications to be president... But you might have a point going forward since Trump is less qualified to be president than any run of the mill 35 year old congressman would be, so who knows.

Raissing taxes is what the dems do. In their eyes 250k is rich but in reality it is middle-class.

But other than income tax there are the other taxes that the left continues to push the most dangerous of course being the "carbon" tax we keep hearing about. Ideally they would like to tax the steak you eat, the car you drive, the computer you purchased. There there are the "health care fees" they want to add to your payroll deductions as well.

According to some sources the USA is already the 9th to 5th most taxed nation in the world when you add up Federal, State, County and Municipal income, sales and property taxes. The current rate for someone making 150k is almost 45-50% of their income.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not arguing that those taxes shouldn't be raised. Bernie would've raised them, as well, and it works out just fine for everyone. I'm just saying that she lies, lies and lies a bit more, and this just happened to be one of those slip ups where the truth comes out.
    I prefer wise leaders not young ones. Both Trump and Hill have lived through all the BS in this country since ww2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Younger people don't have the qualifications to be president
    Technically, they do. The qualifications are extremely limited.

What I think you meant to say, is that younger people don't have the experience or skills to be President. They wouldn't have had the chance to be a mayor, or governor, or Senator, or Representative, or judge, or general, or anything else that shows they have some ability to legislate, govern, and/or command.

(subtle enough for you?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior.

Paul Joseph Watson
    Aug 4, 2016

Hillary's bizarre behavior and strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain damage?

I asked mental health experts about her strange outbursts that have been caught on camera.

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    I'm glad I'm not the one who linked this video. Why is this a forbidden topic? If she's physically unfit to be president she shouldn't be president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    Raissing taxes is what the dems do. In their eyes 250k is rich but in reality it is middle-class.
    https://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2014 (The data for 2015 isn't available yet).

99% of the working population makes less than $249,999.
    90% makes less than $94,999.
    80% makes less than $59,999.
    51% makes less than $29,999.

And remember this is only the ~158,000,000 million Americans that work. It does not include the 160,000,000+ other Americans who do not work.

Today I learned having earnings in the 99th percentile is middle class.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2016-08-04 at 06:59 PM.

https://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2014 (The data for 2015 isn't available yet).

99% of the working population makes less than $249,999.
    90% makes less than $94,999.
    80% makes less than $59,999.
    51% makes less than $29,999.

And remember this is only the ~156,000,000 million Americans that work. It does not include the 160,000,000+ other Americans who do not work.

Today I learned having earnings in the 99th percentile is middle class.
    Those are based off of w2. Not total income.