Certainly unique! 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post

She's cute, 9/10. Love the goggles.

7/10, nice and clean.

i.imgur.com/CyP6U8s.png (Can't instert images directly yet.)

8/10 I love troll tribal transmog. That helmet seems to fit better than the set piece too

Would use a better looking rune sword for frost but using the replica grand marshal ones for the swag factor (frost is kinda cheating anyways with the CM gear).
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk. And we learned to listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    Not a fan of the helmet at all, don't think it fits. I rate it 6/10.

Going for this look now:
    This is a really great set. What are the pieces, if you don't mind listing?

9.9/10 --my only nitpick is that the gold in the shoulder doesn't quite match the golds/yellows in the rest of the outfit. But otherwise, it's wonderfully cohesive, IMO.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    This is a really great set. What are the pieces, if you don't mind listing?

9.9/10 --my only nitpick is that the gold in the shoulder doesn't quite match the golds/yellows in the rest of the outfit. But otherwise, it's wonderfully cohesive, IMO.
    Thanks I agree about the shoulder, but I just really like this model.

Item list:
    Head: Clefthoof Hide Mask
    Shoulder: Mountainscaler Leather Spaulders
    Chest: Amber Parasite Wraps
    Wrist: Primal Gladiator's Bindings of Cruelty (Don't think they matter, you won't see them anyway.)
    Hands: Wrathful Gladiator's Leather Gloves
    Waist: Girdle of Unconquered Glory
    Legs: Primal Combatant's Leather Legguards
    Feet: Wrathful Gladiator's Boots of Triumph
    Weapons: Firesoul and Runescribed Blade

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Where are the Shoulders from?

They seem like a nice alternative for the default T5 ones.
    Here http://www.wowhead.com/item=125252/w...ors-silk-amice They go very well with the set!

I know this set isnt a mix and match mog but I have a lot of those already, so trying this one.

What do you guys think?

For a 2h weapon Im using Kagrazes burning blade heroic version.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Ta...nwdgj.png.html Heres one of my mix and match set. Even though Im a paladin I wanted a strong looking bulky set. I have way too many transmog set in general..
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-01 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I know this set isnt a mix and match mog but I have a lot of those already, so trying this one.

What do you guys think?
    The thing about that set is it's so top heavy, thanks to the dainty little slippers. I would try to swap out the shoulders and boots, if possible. The mace and shield are decent matches though.
    Quote Originally Posted by robotuprising View Post
    Would use a better looking rune sword for frost but using the replica grand marshal ones for the swag factor (frost is kinda cheating anyways with the CM gear).
    For the red DK, I wonder if the red Ulduar DK helm that goes with those gloves would be a better match. The scythe is definitely interesting. 7/10

Clicky for full-size!

@AndaliteBandit How do you post pics like that again? I did it before but I'm completely forgetting right now.

As for the top heaviness of the set, I kinda like that. Most of my sets have big boots and such that part is definitely good with me. The 2h weapon I use with that set looks a lot better, but gotta wait until legion to get my 2h artifact for holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    My fav golden warrior set - will update post with item list, wanted to get image up first:

Getting a drop on Zu'tenesh and going SV got me to revisit my hunter's transmog. Felt like I should show a helm in melee. With the snake and mongoose theme of SV, this one seemed very appropriate, especially for a Troll (Bonswamdi, Hethiss...). Stayed pretty close to the theme I had before and liked, so my transition between specs will be subtle, but this set is a bit darker, more deep blue and purple rather than blue-green/turquoise.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    My fav golden warrior set - will update post with item list, wanted to get image up first:
    It looks nice, 8/10 i think the weapons could be better, but they do look good though, they are simple enough that doesn't take the attention of the set itself but the blue straps bother me (and the gold wanting to be cooper color of the weapon)
    @DarklingThrush, i like the theme, it goes well with the race, sadly i don't think the shoulders match that well the set 7/10

and here is mine, i finally finished my Silvermoon Ranger set!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Here is mine, i finally finished my Silvermoon Ranger set!
    Very nice clean RP set.

Fury Set

Tanking Set

Quote Originally Posted by Pakmanisgod View Post
    The sword is a good match for that set, though there are some better matching shields. The goggles are a nice touch. 7/10

Clicky for full-size!

Fury Set

I have to say that most of those set peices dont match well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TravistysMask View Post

Fury Set

I have to say that most of those set peices dont match well at all.
    7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    The tabard goes really well with that, though overall the mog makes me think more of unholy than frost. Still looks pretty badass, and female gnome DKs are undeservedly rare given their evil giggle. 8/10

Clicky for full-size!

Hm? AndaliteBandit, did you purposely post the same image twice on the same page?

Anyways, I do love it. I would suggest finding a replacement for the cape though. It doesn't match up with the resolution and detail your armor has which is a big pet peeve of mine. A 9/10 otherwise.

My Troll priest is ready to fight the Legion with the Loa at his side! He has two distinct color schemes, one a red/black and the other a green ft. tattoos!

I think it is extremely important to the Troll aesthetic that they remain both savage and colorful. They come from a world full of contrasting colors having lived in tropical jungles and the gear sets from Troll dungeons and raids confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Hm? AndaliteBandit, did you purposely post the same image twice on the same page?
    Three times. That's how many times it took to get it rated once. Thanks for the rate!