7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I feel like the council could have brainstormed that one a bit harder.

What if we called ourselves The Stormraged? We are going to be the best damn hockey team.
    Hockey hair and all. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also, Illidan's in-game model needs to be changed to be as f-abulous as in the cinematic. Those abs
    Why is everyone in this universe so god damn beautiful.

Where is the 24 hour gym everyone is going to

I feel like the council could have brainstormed that one a bit harder.

What if we called ourselves The Stormraged? We are going to be the best damn hockey team.
    I bet Malfurion would get pissed and exile Illidan again when he found out.

10+ Year Old Account

If you're born on Azeroth. You have this "Epic" gene in your DNA. You look super awesome no matter what.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna leave this here.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn
    For the Horde!

Well except Pandas. I swear when I see them in action I think Samo Hung. Talented man, not a handsome one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Well except Pandas. I swear when I see them in action I think Samo Hung. Talented man, not a handsome one though.
    Unless you are into furries.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Unless you are into furries.
    Fair Point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Well Pandaren females do love their fat loveable men for them. :3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well Pandaren females do love their fat loveable men for them. :3
    So what you are saying is that if a magic meteor hits the earth and makes pandarens real is that I still have a chance!?

Are the zone bread-crumb quests supposed to be easy to find? I seem to have lost my way after I completed the chapters of Vel'Sharah (aside from the group quest in the dungeon) and nobody has offered me any follow up quest to go to any of the others zones? Ive gone down to Azsuna and done 2/7 chapters just by running around to the various flight points but Vel'Sharah seemed to be more fluid

Quote Originally Posted by httpster View Post
    Are the zone bread-crumb quests supposed to be easy to find? I seem to have lost my way after I completed the chapters of Vel'Sharah (aside from the group quest in the dungeon) and nobody has offered me any follow up quest to go to any of the others zones? Ive gone down to Azsuna and done 2/7 chapters just by running around to the various flight points but Vel'Sharah seemed to be more fluid
    You should be getting a quest to return to your Class Hall and use the map to select the next zone

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I think this audio drama is easily my favorite bit of "pre-expansion content" ever. I hope they do more of them throughout the expac.

To initiate the breadcrumb I think you have to do the dungeon quest since that is the official end to the zone quest line. However, I think you can just go to your mission table and choose a new zone regardless.
    Last edited by nazrakin; 2016-08-04 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I bet Malfurion would get pissed and exile Illidan again when he found out.
    Last time Malfurion told illidan to "Go to your room!" he went and made all of outland "his room".

Maybe he'll do the same thing to the broken isles this time? He has a really odd taste in scenery.

Just pick a new zone in your Order hall Campaign table
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    To initiate the breadcrumb I think you have to do the dungeon quest since that is the official end to the zone quest line. However, I think you can just go to your mission table and choose a new zone regardless.
    Ah I see what I did wrong, I didn't notice the "Scounting Map" tab under the follower missions... boy do I feel stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Damn these were good stuff

From the levelling preview on the Wow site:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To get started in these zones, you’ll first need to travel to your Class Order Hall and open up the mission table’s scouting map. Select one of the four leveling zones and accept the related quest to go to Dalaran—then travel to Dalaran, and you’ll be sent to your chosen zone.
    Can someone from the beta clarify this: do you seriously have to teleport to Dalaran to your class hall and back again every time you want start a new zone? Can't you just travel there and start quests yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    From the levelling preview on the Wow site:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To get started in these zones, you’ll first need to travel to your Class Order Hall and open up the mission table’s scouting map. Select one of the four leveling zones and accept the related quest to go to Dalaran—then travel to Dalaran, and you’ll be sent to your chosen zone.
    Can someone from the beta clarify this: do you seriously have to teleport to Dalaran to your class hall and back again every time you want start a new zone? Can't you just travel there and start quests yourself?
    You'll want to go to your class hall to spend your artifact power and check missions anyway...