Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Liked the animation and most of the dialogue, but they sure as fuck exaggerated on the "prepared" bits... "you were not prepared", "you are not prepared", "Now, you are prepared"...

Absolutely silly having them abuse that, made me cringe.

Other than that, i really liked the animation, and the main 'difference' between them and the legion, that was badass.

The female protagonist felt... odd, but who knows who she is and how's she's developed on the game.

Its supposed to get you hyped for playing Demon Hunters, position Illidan as a "hero"; it was worth it just to hear him say "You ARE prepared!"

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Liked the animation and most of the dialogue, but they sure as fuck exaggerated on the "prepared" bits... "you were not prepared", "you are not prepared", "Now, you are prepared"...

Other than that, i really liked the animation, and the main 'difference' between them and the legion, that was badass.

The female protagonist felt... odd, but who knows who she is and how's she's developed on the game.
    She is one of the demon hunter order hall champions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did Illidan smack a bitch with a War Glaive?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    still no clue as to who she is. hope she plays a part in the first content patch of legion at least.
    Obligatory Irel 2.0 because reasons.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Oh look, more dumb ass misogynist bullshit out of your mouth.
    oh loook muhsoginnie in the bottle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    nothing you said holds any actual water or weight. its 2016, not the 1940's. It's nothing to do with a progressive point score or some "SJW statement" you seem to be implying. Its people and individuals. This one happens to be a woman and you happen to be a insignificant smear in an age that has moved on past your and your kinds sort of thoughts ages ago. The only function of such notions is to slow us down and hold us back from a good future.
    yeah, it is the current year, current year people. it is 2016 not 3k BC. it is the current year muh progress. we kan secs now

let me say it this way: from my point of view the Jedi are evil
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    You do realize that in Night Elf society its the females that are mainly the warriors and military?
    only because most if not all males slept for thousands of years. now it has changed, or rather returned back to old kingdom times

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

Apperently she has a name, but I see it as the D3 Demonhunter cinematic - Lose everything and meet someone who has gone through all that before, who teaches you to hunt the hunters

Worried they are making him a misunderstood good guy now.

I preferred his earlier characterization as not malicious but rash and power-hungry which would lead him into bad situations he would make worse for himself so he can continue to pursue his lifestyle. Ie sort of like an addict

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    oh loook muhsoginnie in the bottle

yeah, it is the current year, current year people. it is 2016 not 3k BC. it is the current year muh progress. we kan secs now

let me say it this way: from my point of view the Jedi are evil

only because most if not all males slept for thousands of years. now it has changed, or rather returned back to old kingdom times
    And Tyrande is the leader.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishana View Post
    And Tyrande is the leader.
    only in a name. and only because Malfurion slept, but now that he is awake, he orders her around like a good, well taught pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Meme abuse.
    How so? That catch phrase was in the trailer for Burning Crusade long before it became a meme.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Did Illidan smack a bitch with a War Glaive?
    I thought this too, but he just gave back her warglaive in a "soldier up" way so she didn't get soft.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Anyone else get that mad betrayer/Arthas vibe when the demon hunter chick said 'we'll sacrifice anything to save our world'?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    I loved how the pit lord stopped to talk to that no name female demon hunter that we're supposed to care about for some reason instead of killing illidan in the middle of a fight with dozens of demon hunters around him. Which of course got him killed. Yeah ok sure.
    pitlords are extreamly cocky dude... have you never seen them? brutalis, mannoroth, magthroidan, all died because of their cockyness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's probably a random Demon Hunter. No one people should care about...

You could try to speculate who it is if you read the Illidan novel, but if you didn't I don't want to spoil it for you.

OT:
    Expected something more, Khadgar and Gul'dan were better for me.
    she is a follower in legion for DH
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Worried they are making him a misunderstood good guy now.

I preferred his earlier characterization as not malicious but rash and power-hungry which would lead him into bad situations he would make worse for himself so he can continue to pursue his lifestyle. Ie sort of like an addict
    what do you mean now? its been blatantly clear since BC in both the books (mainly War of the Ancients) and the game, this is the route they intended to go with Illidan. Hell, Metzen even said at blizzcon a few years ago when asked about Illidan that "i always love a good redemption story".

And i dont think hes really misunderstood, He has said he hates the legion with every fiber of his being multiple times, the only Azerothian hes truely hated and wanted to kill was Maiev. He's an asshole and hes admitted to that, hes arrogant and hes admitted to that too. The only thing he wasn't honest about was raising an army of Demon Hunters and that was simply because he couldn't risk the legion finding out. There really isn't anything misunderstood about him. If anything he's just an antihero...like Deadpool lol. People hate him but know hes the only hope they have against the legion. Even Ad'al said that the Naaru wont fight him because hes the Legions greatest threat.

Did this happen in Illidan book ? Him being saved by another DH ? I dont remember.

Hope we will see protagonist of Illidan book ingame too.

Found the "Now, you ARE prepared" at the end predictable and cheesy lol. Overall though it was pretty good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Well that's just it. With the beginning cinematic being Encrypted, we will not know till the 9th.
    stated 3 posts above yours....

"The Sargerai Keystone, the Relic needed to open the portal to Argus, was at Marduum."

by venziir

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Highborne were (trolls) addicted to the Well of Eternity. Their society had males as warriors typically.

Night elves are post-addiction Highborne, but in reality they're addicted to the Emerald Dream now. Females typically protected their home while males aided the Emerald Dream.

Nightborne are Highborne addicted to the Nightwell. Unknown society archetype.

Blood elves were highborne addicted to the Sunwell that was tainted by fel magic. No clear gender dynamic outside females being more ranged-focused.

*EDIT*

I forgot High Elves which were addicted to Arcane which precursed Blood elves. Nothing important changed besides the tainting.
    what does that have to do at all with what the person said? the first person was being sexist, this person said in night elf society the females are the warriors, and thats true, and you go into the backstory of all the elf races e.o?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what does that have to do at all with what the person said? the first person was being sexist, this person said in night elf society the females are the warriors, and thats true, and you go into the backstory of all the elf races e.o?
    Because the demons attacked the Highborne first which lead to the creation of the Demon Hunters and following Elf sub-races. Learn your lore please instead of rabidly attacking posts.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

overwatch and hearthstone is the new cash cows for blizzard, they are making more than ever.