Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A few things to note since some people were incorrect.

1. That big demon was a Pitlord not a doomguard.
    2. the answer, is clearly obvious and you know even more once you level a Demon Hunter. Demon Hunters use the power of their enemy against them and they are willing to do whatever it takes to protect Azeroth. To other regular people and us heroes, what they are doing is near the same level of what the demons do. They use demonic power and put it inthemselves and have to fight against it and contain that power. Many Illidari also have to sacrifice their own soul for the cause. In this case, if it means they have to fight with the demon within to deal a big blow too the Legion.

So be it.

While the video was short, you got a good idea what they are.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably the most boring one of these videos they've done. Out of the MoP, WoD and Legion videos.

Animation is, as usual, excellent. But the content of this video was pretty lax compared to all the ones we got before. And it was short too.

I'm really happy for Blizzard's success, I'm just down because I know this means World of Warcraft will continue to be low priority for patches / new content. It's not their money maker like it once was, it's more just upkeep for the loyal fanbase that gets more and more drawn out between updates. Sad panda.

curious how activitision earning calls are in any way relevant to wow or mmo's in general?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Because the demons attacked the Highborne first which lead to the creation of the Demon Hunters and following Elf sub-races. Learn your lore please instead of rabidly attacking posts.
    i know that... but what does that have to do with night elven culture, females being the warriors?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"hurhur blizzard is dying guys"

Its dying since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Its dying since 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "hurhur blizzard is dying guys"
    So we've gone from "World of Warcraft isn't dying!" to "Blizzard isn't dying". Nice to see a few people admit WoW isn't in the best of health and is in an unhealthy decline. We'll see if Legion can breathe some air into it.

Deleted
    Almost 500 million active monthly users. Just consider how many people that is.

Why do they report the number of players for Overwatch but not WoW?

"Legion pre-purchases are tracking in-line with the previous expansion."

That's very good news for WoW. Warlords of Draenor brought back a TON of people on its launch. The trick will be keeping those people interested this time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why do they report the number of players for Overwatch but not WoW?
    I think it's kinda obvious. Overwatch is doing well, WoW isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    "Legion pre-purchases are tracking in-line with the previous expansion."

That's very good news for WoW. Warlords of Draenor brought back a TON of people on its launch. The trick will be keeping those people interested this time!
    I can't imagine them doing worse than WoD. That content drought is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I'm really happy for Blizzard's success, I'm just down because I know this means World of Warcraft will continue to be low priority for patches / new content. It's not their money maker like it once was, it's more just upkeep for the loyal fanbase that gets more and more drawn out between updates. Sad panda.
    people like you worry way to much... they still make BILLIONS with WoW. and they have OTHER People working on other Games.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    I thought this too, but he just gave back her warglaive in a "soldier up" way so she didn't get soft.
    I thought he was just making the ear "tattoo" symmetrical

There have been very positive trends for WoW over the past month thanks to Legion and the Warcraft movie.
    Is this just speculation or are they using any metrics to track this?

AKA they are still tracking subscribers but not telling the general public?

Funny how they like to boast with Overwatch numbers but gave up on WoW numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Funny how they like to boast with Overwatch numbers but gave up on WoW numbers.
    I know what you're thinking but you're wrong. It's because they... It's like... Okay, here it is... Can y... There's just no point, okay?

What a meh video, very lacking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i know that... but what does that have to do with night elven culture, females being the warriors?
    before sundering they were not the warriors. it happened after when males went ZzzZzzz

Deleted
    pitlords are extreamly cocky dude... have you never seen them? brutalis, mannoroth, magthroidan, all died because of their cockyness
    I may Sound like an ass now but I just cant read anymore that azgoth was a pitlord.
    He said himself that he's an Doom Lord. Allthough I agree he got more the looks of an pitlord.

Sorry