Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I'm fairly tall and in shape. Used to be out of shape, but started working out.

I used to go to the sauna a lot after working out. I imagine I was masturbation fodder for a few gay guys.
    I don't see the alure of gay saunas, I don't particularly get aroused sweating like a pig

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    women are so lucky, I would love to have a job where guys paid me to blow them.
    Male prostitution is a thriving business option in the US, actually; just expect all your clients to be ancient, married to women, and hideous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I never understood the allure of paying for sex as a service. It's just ...too impersonal and strange.

I want the person I'm having sex with or getting a BJ from to be actually turned on by what's going on, and not to see the thing as a "job".

But hey... whatever.
    Yup thats what turned me off mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    Male prostitution is a thriving business option in the US, actually; just expect all your clients to be ancient, married to women, and hideous.
    And worst of all, Republican.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

It sounds a bit more swank and over priced than the old blow-n-go. I guess it may be time to park the old giant red lips mobile™ in the garage one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Its set up this way because it is ineffective to go after the supply in this case - women who sell their bodies are often not in a position to choose this profession (e.g. trafficking victims), so there is no point in going after them, because there will be no "deterrence" benefit. It is more effective to go after the demand - if you jail everyone who solicits prostitution services, you can put a serious clamp on the supply as well.

I agree in principle, and understand why it is thus, I simply just disagree. Rather strongly. Particularly since the punishment for the woman can still be quite mild indeed, even though her actions are illegal, in comparison with the customer. In other words, it's very possible of having the benefit of it being a crime, and thus gaining some tools when combating the occurrence, without actually making the seller much of a 'victim', in regards to the law. But that's of course my personal stance, and nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Wow, 8 hours of cock-sucking every day. Nice career decision.

Though politicians have been doing this forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would need to make a lot of money to ever consider this.

Ugh. It sounds so tacky - and seemingly limited to one gender/sexuality as well so there's not even the 'progressive' angle either.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Ugh. It sounds so tacky - and seemingly limited to one gender/sexuality as well so there's not even the 'progressive' angle either.
    I agree, just make it a spinning wheel with all the possible combinations of "Who does whom"!

Just like one of those Japanese animes I keep hearing about!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I would need to make a lot of money to ever consider this.
    I dont know... Can you put a price on "sucking random cocks for 8 hours a day"?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I dont know... Can you put a price on "sucking random cocks for 8 hours a day"?
    Sure you can, the problem is which number you write on it. That scale probably starts somewhere in R- and ends with infinity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds all right by me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Sounds like a sticky situation.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gross, I would never visit such a place, and I cringe to think of who would. Certainly not people I would want to associate with. Hedonism without tangible benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Hedonism without tangible benefits.
    There are other kinds?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Gross, I would never visit such a place, and I cringe to think of who would. Certainly not people I would want to associate with. Hedonism without tangible benefits.
    I'm sure they'd all be upstanding members of the public.

I agree, though - when I think about the sort of people who would visit such a place or work there I simply shudder. It doesn't sound like it'd be very safe or hygienic and such places tend to damage the local area.

I dunno what you mean officer.

We always charge £50 for a coffee. It's really good stuff.

Oh those women there? I don't really know who they are. They just come in here every day. Friendly lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Some people get more pleasure out of giving pleasure (giving head) than getting it.
    Yep, the amount of male/female heterosexual/homosexual sluts we would see if there were no STDs, STIs and pregnancies... and the people who do so despite it...

Some fic smut material right there.