Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlocks got Stealth Nerfed

The only thing I noticed is that I'm dieing much quicker and that Absolute Corruption only lasts for 40 seconds, instead of 60. Anyone else notice other changes?

It's not a stealth nerf when it's documented, y'know. And it wasn't all nerfs.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747314610#2

Man MMO Champ is going down the crapper. Why isn't the Recent Blue Posts updated -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Man MMO Champ is going down the crapper. Why isn't the Recent Blue Posts updated -.-
    I think the new site broke the post tracker

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    It's not a stealth nerf when it's documented, y'know. And it wasn't all nerfs.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747314610#2
    When did these changes happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Roblinz View Post
    When did these changes happen?
    Sometime today, for the latest round. Per Wowhead's blue tracker, the notes were posted about an hour ago.

Deleted
    just check when they edited the post containing the latest changes (aug 3rd 10:50pm)

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    just check when they edited the post containing the latest changes (aug 3rd 10:50pm)
    Except it's only 7:07 PM and only 5:07 PM in California.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblinz View Post
    Except it's only 7:07 PM and only 5:07 PM in California.
    true, strange. not sure what timezone the forum is showing for me.
    anyways this post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...7314610#post-3 is about 1 hr old it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think the new site broke the post tracker
    It is indeed.

Was needed, glad they didn't nerf it for pve. I feel like the class sort of falls apart when doing world quests etc without demon skin >.>

theres more to that nerf than the link, i am i lvl 855, i went from doing 400k+ dps in dungeons/raids to 190 with the same talents or is my meter not correctly reading?? cause now i cannot get in mythic +3-6 even if i beg cause the warlocks damage went down the toilet, i run writhe, contagion, siphon/dark soul depending on fight, demon skin , sac for aoe , service for ST , effigy.. did they nerf the effigy to the ground or is it just the meter i run skada/details.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen View Post
    theres more to that nerf than the link, i am i lvl 855, i went from doing 400k+ dps in dungeons/raids to 190 with the same talents or is my meter not correctly reading?? cause now i cannot get in mythic +3-6 even if i beg cause the warlocks damage went down the toilet, i run writhe, contagion, siphon/dark soul depending on fight, demon skin , sac for aoe , service for ST , effigy.. did they nerf the effigy to the ground or is it just the meter i run skada/details.
    Skada may have updated to not include damage to the effigy on the meters.

Deleted
    new affl. pvp stat template:
    Haste: 150% (up from 100%)
    Mastery: 125% (up from 100%)
    Versatility: 25% (down from 100%)

can not play atm but 25% versatility seems kind of over the top. how does it feel ingame? are we now squishy as hell in pvp?

Deleted
    new affl. pvp stat template:
    Haste: 150% (up from 100%)
    Mastery: 125% (up from 100%)
    Versatility: 25% (down from 100%)

can not play atm but 25% versatility seems kind of over the top. how does it feel ingame? are we now squishy as hell in pvp?
    It's not overly noticeable, Versa was always a small % of damage increase/taken it's not as drastic as it first looks.

Mastery and Haste up to combat it anyway so it's all good.

Durability is about the same; the Vers DR wasn't very significant. Self-healing has been reined in a bit, so that you can't laugh off a 2v1 situation as easily anymore. Which feels a little bad, but is probably better for balance.

Correct me if I am wrong but they buffed our pvp dps and gimped survivability a bit?

mastery reduction for destruction is a huge, huge nerf. I can't kill in pvp now after the "fix".

chaos bolt after the +25% damage hit like a noodle in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but they buffed our pvp dps and gimped survivability a bit?
    survivability huge nerf
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2016-08-04 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    mastery reduction for destruction is a huge, huge nerf. I can't kill in pvp now after the "fix".

chaos bolt after the +25% damage hit like a noodle in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

survivability huge nerf
    Most people were taking Howl of Terror rather than Demon Skin anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Skada may have updated to not include damage to the effigy on the meters.
    It still shows damage from the effigy, but it's low like 2 mil, on long boss fights where as before it was 4-5 mil, everyone's meters ate reading different like example I did 215 k on the last boss in mythic +3 DHT other people's Meters showed 170 where mine showed 215, one person's was out of date and showed me at 365 and told me I needed a nerf lol, i said i am nerfed and showed him my meter and a screen shot of my dps before the ninja nerf. I did test on the dummy in my class hall I do the same dps without popping effigy as i do when I do cast it so I'm thinking meter problem.