Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Watching the vid now, and I am enjoying it. However, seeing you post a "relevant" video, only accompanied by one word, makes me shake my damn head that I was Infracted over doing the same (minus the word) and being slapped with spam.

Care to explain the difference mods? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Maybe yours wasn't "relevant" enough or mods are asleep? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All I know is I feel they did a good job at analyzing the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Watching the vid now, and I am enjoying it. However, seeing you post a "relevant" video, only accompanied by one word, makes me shake my damn head that I was Infracted over doing the same (minus the word) and being slapped with spam.

Care to explain the difference mods? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Where did you post the video?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Science!
    .08% of comments made Sony flare up such a huge shitstorm over this movie... how pathetic. They couldn't just let their turd go out and be judged by the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    .08% of comments made Sony flare up such a huge shitstorm over this movie... how pathetic. They couldn't just let their turd go out and be judged by the masses.
    Thing is the controversy is fueling discussion about the movie making people who would have never seen the movie in the first place actually see the movie.

It's win-win for Sony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I liked TLA. It could have been better, but it's clearly my favorite M Night Shameonyou.. project.
    Seriously? Oh man. I don't think I've ever heard this from anyone before. Learn something new every day. My favorite was probably Unbreakable.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Seriously? Oh man. I don't think I've ever heard this from anyone before. Learn something new every day. My favorite was probably Unbreakable.
    Admittedly, I've heard that from a bunch of people and I haven't seen it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Unbreakable was good.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    The Last Airbender has 6% in Rotten with critics, 30% with audiences, 4.2/10 in IMDb, so if you liked it, it's fair to say the rest of the world did not, and thus it's fair to say what you like or don't like is somewhat questionable as far as other people go.

Obviously things are subjective, but when something is down to 3-4/10 with audiences and 6% with critics, I think we can agree we know where the consensus is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    Ghostbusters is endorsing a presidential candidate. I really believe now that Sony has absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on. They are in full meltdown.
    And that right there just seals it's fate with me. I hate it when Hollywood interferes with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The Last Airbender has 6% in Rotten with critics, 30% with audiences, 4.2/10 in IMDb, so if you liked it, it's fair to say the rest of the world did not, and thus it's fair to say what you like or don't like is somewhat questionable as far as other people go.

Obviously things are subjective, but when something is down to 3-4/10 with audiences and 6% with critics, I think we can agree we know where the consensus is.
    I thought it looked nice, had Nicole Peltz and Summer Bishil in it. I forgot M also was involved in Devil, the evil elevator movie. I actually liked that one, so I guess that'd be my favorite M thingy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-sequel-918515

^ lol good, no sequels.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The movie was a bunch of man-hating feminist garbage. http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp and because of that, the shitty story, the shitty shit...it tanked and a sequel may now not happen. Hopefully it doesn't and they can get rid of that shitty director who obviously hates men and himself.

The movie started with a queef joke... Every single joke was cringe worthy. Idk why people expected it to be good. Makes feminism look bad.

It also took a shit on the original Ghostbusters lore and had somehow worse graphics than the 80s version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Confronted by tepid box office for the reboot, the studio will instead focus on animated spinoffs.
    If the animated spinoffs are full female cast as well I wonder how well that would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    The movie was a bunch of man-hating feminist garbage. http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...cid=spartandhp and because of that, the shitty story, the shitty shit...it tanked and a sequel may now not happen. Hopefully it doesn't and they can get rid of that shitty director who obviously hates men and himself.
    As a man I thought it was pretty damn funny. I don't recall any part of it where they said they hated men. What exactly about it was man-hating? Wait, let me guess...for once they reversed the usual stereotypes about ditzy blonde female secretaries and it has you all riled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    As a man I thought it was pretty damn funny. I don't recall any part of it where they said they hated men. What exactly about it was man-hating? Wait, let me guess...for once they reversed the usual stereotypes about ditzy blonde female secretaries and it has you all riled up.
    Did we watch the same movie? Every man in the movie was a complete idiot. The villain was kicked in the balls? The jokes were really cringey/too far sexual. Idk where to end. Most movies don't have the stereotypes reversed or they'd be accused of being misogynistic. It's a really bad attempt at empowering women. It was too forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Did we watch the same movie? Every man in the movie was a complete idiot. The villain was kicked in the balls? The jokes were really cringey/too far sexual. Idk where to end. Most movies don't have the stereotypes reversed or they'd be accused of being misogynistic. It's a really bad attempt at empowering women. It was too forced.
    Sorry, I don't see any of this as being man hating. I thought the movie was fairly funny, although the supporting cast made the movie, there wasn't much humor out of the main 4. I think some people just wanted to see the movie fail regardless of its merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Dude you must be blind.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Sorry, I don't see any of this as being man hating. I thought the movie was fairly funny, although the supporting cast made the movie, there wasn't much humor out of the main 4. I think some people just wanted to see the movie fail regardless of its merit.
    The movie was just bad. People loved Ghostbusters from the 80s. Remakes generally take a lot of effort to get right. You don't lose that much money on a movie unless the majority of people didn't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Dude you must be blind.
    It's absolutely true that they made Hemsworth's character a complete moron. It's also quite true that the big bad villain was also a bumbling idiot. I don't see any of that as man-hating. Not every movie has to have "manly" men only.

The movie was just bad. People loved Ghostbusters from the 80s. Remakes generally take a lot of effort to get right. You don't lose that much money on a movie unless the majority of people didn't like it.
    Or its a decent enough movie that had awful PR going into it that came out the week after Pets and the week before Ice Age and ST Beyond.