Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Wanna form a raid, look in the group finder? >_>

I think ur just salty cause ur too poor to buy boost and too lazy to join an guild and kill stuff that way.
    This is so true. My friend hated me for buying CM boosts in MoP. when they had the chance they bought one themself.
    Feels good to be rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Maybe get a sex change? I heard being a girl gets you invited to raid groups. "I am a bored grill that needs gear. I wish a big strong warrior would help me."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Never saw it.
    Opening eyes on occassion can be helpful. It was all over trade in the three realms I played and my guild very much funded everything by selling 5 spots a raid during farm nights, price for specific items like Paladin T2 shoulders could go up as high as 5k
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... the reason you no longer see LFG and LFM in trade chat is because people are using the Group Finder to find raids. Not because a few guilds per server sell carries at the end of an expansion.

Group Finder is your friend, if you want to run normal and heroic raids. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    so what you're saying is that you went into the wrong guilds? how is that boosting's fault?

and again: you cant be so arrogant to think that the ONLY reason people leave is boosters, it's not even in the top 10 list dude
    Arrogant? I just told you I've played the game of endless pugging and you tell me I'm in the wrong guild? Are you listening to anyone but yourself? People like you are happy with a broken system because you have no empathy for others around you. Just throw the blame on someone else for the problems you create.

It's funny you call it "Boosting" like you are doing someone else a favor. Basically you put that player in the backseat, tell him not to do anything at all, PLAY THE GAME FOR HIM/HER, but before all that ask them to give what is most likely months of gold for what a 2 hour run. That's not the best part, reserve the gear anyway and tell them they have to pay extra for loot. "Boosting" you call it. HA. It's PAY TO WIN established by a toxic community. If the developers had done this people would have put it on your imaginary top 10 but the players beat them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Arrogant? I just told you I've played the game of endless pugging and you tell me I'm in the wrong guild? Are you listening to anyone but yourself? People like you are happy with a broken system because you have no empathy for others around you. Just throw the blame on someone else for the problems you create.

It's funny you call it "Boosting" like you are doing someone else a favor. Basically you put that player in the backseat, tell him not to do anything at all, PLAY THE GAME FOR HIM/HER, but before all that ask them to give what is most likely months of gold for what a 2 hour run. That's not the best part, reserve the gear anyway and tell them they have to pay extra for loot. "Boosting" you call it. HA. It's PAY TO WIN established by a toxic community. If the developers had done this people would have put it on your imaginary top 10 but the players beat them to it.
    They spent the time and effort it took to learn the mechanics and be geared enough for the fight.

Either you do to, or you pay them for a service. It's your choice. It always has been.

I don't know why you call it PAY TO WIN #boldunderline because the ones not paying are winning.

that's what we call a free market. not that I condone it.

Got into a guild that regularly farmed all of HFC keeping all of the rolls to their players and loot council kept tier at a 10 foot reach,
    you said this verbatum, so i ASSUMED you got into a guild, but apparently you dont even know what you're saying

also, i provide a service and i get payed for that service, do you also whine that restaurants are making it harder to cook?
    the people that buy the boosts arent the people you'd want to be raiding with anyway, they're people who dont have time/dont want to put the effort into it, so you lose basically zero amount of raiders by doing this, in fact it creates more raiders because people want to stick around during content draughts AND KEEP RAIDING

i have no empathy for people that are unwilling to do anything but whine, i had to struggle through a lot of trashy guilds before getting into a good one, it was hard, but i did it because i wanted to raid competitively. and it infuriates me that entitled idiots like you are whining because they cant instantly do the entire content right when they come back from a break and god forbid they get into a guild, so dont come here and whine that it's impossible, it's not impossible there are literally a thousand guilds on each region with 13/13 and you're telling me you cant get into any of them? come off it dude.

and i love how yoU're trying to make boostees out as victims, do you think if they didnt want to do that they wouldnt? they dont want the time consuming hassle of progressing through it so they buy it, that's how the entire world works, if you dont want to cut your hair or arent good enough to do it yourself you pay someone else to do it for you, there would be no supply without a demand PEOPLE WANT to be boosted, otherwise boosters wouldnt exist, we dont hold a gun to their hand and forcibly drag them through HFC and then demand gold, we're not gangsters.

and if you dont want to be in a guild then dont be surprised that you cant do everything the game has to offer, it's a multiplayer game afterall.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-04 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    To be fair, you can get another moose in Legion. And removing the moose from archi makes it something special for people who got it (can still get it). Doesn't hurt to have a little prestige here and there.
    Agree, now take this argument over to the MoP CM thread.
    Last edited by Mercane; 2016-08-04 at 11:27 PM.

you said this verbatum, so i ASSUMED you got into a guild, but apparently you dont even know what you're saying

also, i provide a service and i get payed for that service, do you also whine that restaurants are making it harder to cook?
    the people that buy the boosts arent the people you'd want to be raiding with anyway, they're people who dont have time/dont want to put the effort into it, so you lose basically zero amount of raiders by doing this, in fact it creates more raiders because people want to stick around during content draughts AND KEEP RAIDING

-snipped for a wall of text
    Wow, now who is being arrogant. The subscriber count must of SKYROCKETED through the content drought all because of you.... or the exact opposite.

Walls of text won't justify you bro. Attacking me personally doesn't prove a thing. The point still remains and you haven't said shit to nullify it.

Its PAY TO WIN. You are clearly hopeless so why don't you learn to argue and realize no one wants to hear your life story compared to the community as a whole. No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    You just dismantled your own argument, because 40 man were required you, which was very difficult to manage und get it done shit like boosting happend rarley
    No it was easier to carry one or more in that size group. Did you even play back then? How do you not know this? Heck they sold entire accounts for big money back then. Try not to make yourself look foolish talking about things you obviously have no knowledge on. Why do you think Chinese farmers even became a thing? People were looking to buy thier way to everything and has always been that way in any game. Heck people will always try to buy thier way to anything they can in life.

Wow, now who is being arrogant. The subscriber count must of SKYROCKETED through the content drought all because of you.... or the exact opposite.

Walls of text won't justify you bro. Attacking me personally doesn't prove a thing. The point still remains and you haven't said shit to nullify it.

Its PAY TO WIN. You are clearly hopeless so why don't you learn to argue and realize no one wants to hear your life story compared to the community as a whole. No one cares.
    stop trying to strawman me i said no such thing, all i said it gets reduced less than it would be otherwise

and what exactly do you win by getting boosted? nothing, gear is a means to and end not the end itself. you dont get any sort of advantage over anyone in any situation.

also what proof do you have that boosting causes less subscribers? you opened the whine thread the burden of proof is ON YOU mate not on me. any single argument of mine was more constructive and well thought out than your incessant jealous whining. you have zero ground to stand on

also: it's "must have", not "must of"
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-05 at 12:20 AM.

I remember when Warsong Gulch came out, and people cried that destroyed the game. Then The Burning Crusade came out, and that destroyed the game according to some people at the time. Then, LFD came out, and that destroyed the game. LFR came out, and destroyed the game. Then selling some cosmetic helmets for money destroyed the game. Pandas destroyed the game, then garrisons destroyed it. Now, selling carries has destroyed the game...I always thought something could only be destroyed once?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leml30 View Post
    People who are returning players, late to the party, or don't have a stable enough schedule to raid in a guild don't try to form or join raid groups anymore, they just buy carries. And obviously the guilds that sell carries never recruit.

So there is a situation now where you either no-life the game, or you buy gold and then buy a carry. And there is little room for anything in between. It's like a plague that spread. Over the course of MoP and WoD all of the LFG and LFM in trade chat was slowly replaced with carry selling. And now you can log in to any populated realm and see at least 7 or 8 guilds spamming carry sells, and thats it. It's very rare to see anyone ever forming a group for the said raids.

The people who sell carries have literally destroyed the game out of pure greed. Apparently they were unable to see that the warm feeling they had on their leg was their own piss.

I would say that Blizzard needs to do something about it but its really too late. They should have made it against the rules when it started, now its too widespread.
    You can still get far in the game without "No lifing it". The game is easier now than ever to jump into. Nothing about someone buying a carry affects you. So no. It hasn't destroyed the game. The amount of people who buy carries are a tiny fraction of the population of wow. So stop exaggerating please.

And the guilds selling carries recruit. Because they're the ones clearing the content first. And I've never heard of a raid guild that doesn't recruit. Especially when you're clearing content with the top tier.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    @leml30 : ffs. It is the end of the expansion. Everything goes down the shitter at the end of an expansion. In the beginning and thoughout WOD if you put at least a bit of effort into it, you could always find a raid. I raided a lot besides my mythic raid, in fact with 4 alts...and everything with pugs. Now everyone is tired of the content so it is normal that the most you see is people selling carries etc...especially after WOD where you got gold cap just by playing the garrison right.

stop trying to strawman me. i said no such thing, all i said it gets reduced less than it would be otherwise.

and
    what exactly do you win by getting boosted? nothing, gear is a means to and end not the end itself. you dont get any sort of advantage over anyone in any situation.

also what proof do you have that boosting causes less subscribers? you opened the whine thread.the burden of proof is ON YOU mate not on me. any single argument of mine was more constructive and well thought out than your incessant jealous whining. you have zero ground to stand on.

also: it's "must have", not "must of"
    XDXDXDXDXD you really have absolutely nothing of relevance to add so you attack forum grammar. HA! That made my day.

Just for fun I'm gonna highlight just a few of your best.

You are so full of shit I'm speechless. I can walk away from my computer now knowing you'll have some elementary summer school classes you need to be up early for. Daylight is for winners and you need some MATE.

XDXDXDXDXD you really have absolutely nothing of relevance to add so you attack forum grammar. HA! That made my day.

Just for fun I'm gonna highlight just a few of your best.

You are so full of shit I'm speechless. I can walk away from my computer now knowing you'll have some elementary summer school classes you need to be up early for. Daylight is for winners and you need some MATE.
    syntactic errors vs using a completely different word because you genuinely think it's the right one. i knew you were gonna bring it up, but i just cant stand when people use of instead of have, it's jarring. and if you've noticed that grammar "attack" was literally less than 10% of my post, so not only are you wrong in everything you've said, not only did you stoop to my level and attack my grammar back, but you're a hypocrite because that post added nothing of relevance whereas mine did.

but whatever, whatever floats your boat, go on continue thinking that boosters are genuinely ruining this game, i mean there are people who think the earth is flat, and they're happy so good luck in your life.

oh: and you also called me a kid all we need is for you to bring up hitler and we have "idiot forum whiner" bingo
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-05 at 12:52 AM.

My guild can get 1.5mill for 13/13 and Blackhand. Takes 2 hours, split 19 ways. We can carry about 8 people on Archi HC with 10 boosters, doing that as long as we like @ 30k a head, so 24k/each per run. We get like 100k-200k a week for maybe 3 hours of effortless game play. You spend longer trying to find groups, but can't. Don't try and argue about who has a 'life' or more productive use of time :P
    Last edited by Ozyorkbourne; 2016-08-05 at 12:46 AM.

syntactic errors vs using a completely different word because you genuinely think it's the right one. i knew you were gonna bring it up, but i just cant stand when people use of instead of have, it's jarring. and if you've noticed that grammar "attack" was literally less than 10% of my post, so not only are you wrong in everything you've said, not only did you stoop to my level and attack my grammar back, but you're a hypocrite because that post added nothing of relevance whereas mine did.

but whatever, whatever floats your boat, go on continue thinking that boosters are genuinely ruining this game, i mean there are people who think the earth is flat, and they're happy so good luck in your life.
    Cool story bro :P

Daylight .... get some of it. Its good for you. Now go. Shoo, shoo. Its almost bedtime. Mommy will be here soon to tuck you in and tell you you're special.

Now that the children are asleep, someone can simply share a grievance with OP and share his experience with those who contribute to the thread instead of troll it. Yes OP I agree with you that it is PaytoWin and it sucks. See my first couple of posts before I wasted an afternoon on responding to this brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    You spend longer trying to find groups, but can't. Don't try and argue about who has a 'life' or more productive use of time :P
    The former is certainly true and that's why it's such an issue. The latter obviously is kinda debatable. Personally I certainly wouldn't partake in sellruns aside from the mythic sales that happen anyways if I didn't have a strict policy against buying gold.