Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Funny how they like to boast with Overwatch numbers but gave up on WoW numbers.
    Because it encouraged nothing except pathetic individuals spamming "OMG WOW IS DYING, I CALLED IT!" whenever the sub drops 5 subscriptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had to crowbar in "You are not prepared" twice, which is dumb as hell.

Otherwise, neat video. Made demon hunters almost interesting for a little bit.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A few things to note since some people were incorrect.

1. That big demon was a Pitlord not a doomguard
    Neither doomguard nor pitlord Are correct. Why should he say he is a doomlord if hes a pitlord?

Oh man, so excited! The "you were not prepared" line didn't quite hit me but "the now you are prepared", man I'm still wiping up my fanboy spluge.

I hope we see some of her in the game. Is she the named female DH NPC i heard about in the questing area?
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-04 at 10:25 PM.

I am so excited!!! I have always loved Illidans story and the fact that he gets to come in full swing is just awesome. I know people are hating on DHs, they did on DKs too, but I honestly think they are pretty cool and can't wait to play one out of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    The issue is that he didn't answer her question the way the game will. The important thing was missing: "What sacrifice?" The game will show, but that short video did not, why they need to go through such lengths and what they really did sacrifice rather than "We could have been Mages or Shaman but screw it let's get pumped up on Fel and hope it was worth it."
    You say "what sacrifice" when the video showed us that night elf poking her eyes out for the demon vision.

I mean, heck, even if you knew you could still see after you poke your eyes out that's not an easy thing to do. Don't act like it's no different from chugging a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Re-watch the Burning Crusade video. It's done there too.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    oh loook muhsoginnie in the bottle

yeah, it is the current year, current year people. it is 2016 not 3k BC. it is the current year muh progress. we kan secs now

let me say it this way: from my point of view the Jedi are evil

only because most if not all males slept for thousands of years. now it has changed, or rather returned back to old kingdom times
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    only in a name. and only because Malfurion slept, but now that he is awake, he orders her around like a good, well taught pup.
    Dude what is up with so many of your posts being idiotic drivel where you bend facts and ingame material to match your twisted narrative?

Tyrande still rules the night elves while Malf stands back and does druidic stuff and co-leads the druidic faction. The only thing he's actually done is hold back most of the druids from helping their own people in faction wars because "neutrality hurr durrr".

Female NE's are still the predominant alpha warriors, lawbringers and enforcers of night elf society PLUS they can become druids as of vanilla as well and have in droves. Lore wise, male night elf warriors are still few and far between compared to female warriors who comprise the majority of the army.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    What a meh video, very lacking

Just like your post

Probably the worst of the 3, but the animation was still awesome and the voice acting was great, have to say khadgars one was by far the best, hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    You say "what sacrifice" when the video showed us that night elf poking her eyes out for the demon vision.

I mean, heck, even if you knew you could still see after you poke your eyes out that's not an easy thing to do. Don't act like it's no different from chugging a beer.

Re-watch the Burning Crusade video. It's done there too.
    You're right, but they turned what seemed to have originally been a one-off ominous line into a retarded meme-y catchphrase.

"You are not prepared." was a great one-off ominous line in the railer, with a reprise at the end. It was "You can't handle this". It was "Come at me, fuckin' bros"l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Dude what is up with so many of your posts being idiotic drivel where you bend facts and ingame material to match your twisted narrative?

Tyrande still rules the night elves while Malf stands back and does druidic stuff and co-leads the druidic faction. The only thing he's actually done is hold back most of the druids from helping their own people in faction wars because "neutrality hurr durrr".

Female NE's are still the predominant alpha warriors, lawbringers and enforcers of night elf society PLUS they can become druids as of vanilla as well and have in droves. Lore wise, male night elf warriors are still few and far between compared to female warriors who comprise the majority of the army.
    From the books mostly.

Yes, she rules them, but he rules her. Not to mention that he officialy is a co-leader. And let's be honest she is his housewife.

And? I did not say anything about numbers. I have said that things returned back to old kingdom times. Males are becoming more and more active in military.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    I may Sound like an ass now but I just cant read anymore that azgoth was a pitlord.
    He said himself that he's an Doom Lord. Allthough I agree he got more the looks of an pitlord.

Sorry
    doomlord is a rank name >_> there is no way he was an actual doomlord...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    doomlord is a rank name >_> there is no way he was an actual doomlord...
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Azgoth

Maybe he was a Doom Lord in the Legion's campaign of destroying another world. Now he reaps his rewards and mainly sits in his citadel commanding lesser demons to the Legion's will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Azgoth

Maybe he was a Doom Lord in the Legion's campaign of destroying another world. Now he reaps his rewards and mainly sits in his citadel commanding lesser demons to the Legion's will.
    even in his picture you can tell hes a pitlord, not a doomlord, meaning doomlord is a odvious rank, and also a race

Otherwise, neat video. Made demon hunters almost interesting for a little bit.

^ will be the first person jumping to a DH

Was hoping to see Vandel, he's one of my new favorite characters. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    ^ will be the first person jumping to a DH
    Naw. Formerly Monk, looking at Ret Paladin right now. Been really enjoying the class. Illidans just aren't fun. They'd be passable if it weren't for that dumb gimmicky Momentum build.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    We still didn't learn the difference between the demons and the demon hunters. The explanation given was weak and something of a cop out.
    Uh correction, you didn't learn the difference because you completely missed the point that Illidan saved the girls life. I'll agree that this was weak compared to the other videos, but it's point couldn't have been clearer if it were a sledgehammer hitting you in the face. Quite clearly demons only fight to gain more power, demon hunters fight to protect the things they care about.

Naw. Formerly Monk, looking at Ret Paladin right now. Been really enjoying the class. Illidans just aren't fun. They'd be passable if it weren't for that dumb gimmicky Momentum build.
    so "Ashbringers" with a "dumb gimmicky Momentum build" is MUCH better....

the lolz