Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Mount 333 for me after completing the hellfire meta
    Mount 334 glory of the draenor raider complete

7+ Year Old Account
    For anyone with a lowbie army farming MoP world bosses, this might be interesting for you:

It looks like there were potential stealth nerfs (or maybe an unexpected break) to the ability to farm Elder Charms and Mogu Runes on lvl 1/lowbie characters (or any loot in general tbh). I just took one of my lvl 1s to Timeless Isle to restock on Lesser Charms and Timeless coins in order to purchase the actual bonus roll coins and I was not able to loot anything from any of the normal/elite mobs there. The mobs showed that there was loot on the corpse (glowing loot effect) but when I looted nothing happened or was looted.

This is pretty disappointing. I wanted to stock my lowbie army up to max coins, before Legion hits, for Galleon and Nalak kills but it looks like it's not possible anymore. However, I was able to loot Dreadship Vazuvius on my lowbie when I tagged it, and I got currency and loot off of that (rare spawns might be exceptions because it's Personal loot?). But normal mobs on Timeless Isle and on Pandaria in general weren't letting me loot anything from them at all on my lvl 1. Similarly, when I looted the corpses with my lvl 100 it did not share the gold looted to the lvl 1 character in the group; this never happened before, all gold looted was shared between all group members in the past when I've farmed coins. I tried everything I could think of, tagging the mob first with the lvl 1, setting Pass on Loot on the lvl 100, nothing seemed to yield any loot at all for the lvl 1. (Side note: Not sure what this will imply to high level characters running lowbies through dungeons).

If Timeless Isle rare spawns can yield loot if you're on the tag list then it's possible that Isle of Thunder rares do too, so Elder Charms might still be obtainable from those Isle of Thunder rares. However, Timeless Coins to purchase Mogu Runes might be much more difficult to obtain now. This makes me sad for farming Galleon and Nalak, no more bonus rolls for my lowbie army

Today I got this .

Last week I got Anzu. Going to kill LK now .

Deleted

Whaaaaaaaat! Finally, after 176 kills

Excuse the messy UI, just finished up the UI itself apart from some missing addons thats having issues.. And found out midfight/after that not changed loot place on screen etc.
    Felt a bit like a reward from the game tho, for my patience of setting up UI from scratch the last two nights, first kill off the week Now Im out of weekly mount runs, and not doing any I cant solo right now.. So break from that until Legion

FINALLY Blazing Drake (and Emerald Drake) after 434 kills

I thought rarity got the screenshot but nope it's a picture of the DS cinematic

So glad to be done with Dragon Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    It's cool you made a video your mounts and all but I'm really not too sure why you included 7mins extra of garrison chores.
    Yea forgot to save it and dont have any video editing software.... was just using shadowplay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post

Didn't even noticed it appeared after i finished my solve. When i checked it I couldn't believe it. Been farming since 2014. So happy.
    what appeared????? Im confused what mount did you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    what appeared????? Im confused what mount did you get.
    *silent facepalm* The project on his Arch tab, Scepter of Azj'Aqir, aka Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

1708 attempts on one account, 656 on the other, 71 chars a week all with bonus coins, finally paid off.

Mount #344. YAY.

1708 attempts on one account, 656 on the other, 71 chars a week all with bonus coins, finally paid off.

Mount #344. YAY.
    Now go do Ruk a bunch more times!
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Now go do Ruk a bunch more times!
    You know damn well I'd still be doing 98 ruks a week if I could.

Deleted
    Finally end of invasions for me. After more than 280 attempts (not including gar. bosses) from my last non-duplicate mount from invasion I earned the Smoky Direwolf yesterday. But ofc. not in normal way, it is quite interesting story. After third Garrison boss yesterday I noticed one mage received the needed wolf wor me, but he was immediately offline after that. Because of my desperation, I checked his armory and saw, that he already owns the Smoky Direwolf. So I was waiting and waiting and hoping, that he will go online soon. I had luck and he showed after about 5 minutes so I immediately whispered him, if he need that mount or if he will be so kind to give it to me. As I thought, he already owned that wolf, so he was willing to give it to me, but ofc. it wasn't that easy :-D Because trading items between realms is not possible, we found a way how to give him something in exchange (we are in WoW, so nothing is free ). So he created a 1 lvl char at my server and I gave him lvl 25 Savage cub battle pet (about 10k price), after that he reloged back and gave me the Smoky Direwolf. It was really interesting and I am glad that he was so kind to gave my nemesis mount :-D The added little effort I needed to put in that trade was a really worth it. So thanks again.

Btw. after prepatch happened, I have no loot from Rukhmar on my lvl 92 char, twice in row. I was dead in time he died, but still received save. Did they change the loot rules for him, or is it bugged because of my deaths? Thanks in advance.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    after prepatch happened, I have no loot from Rukhmar on my lvl 92 char, twice in row. I was dead in time he died, but still received save. Did they change the loot rules for him, or is it bugged because of my deaths? Thanks in advance.
    Nah, chars below 98 can no longer loot rukhmar.

Deleted
    Nah, chars below 98 can no longer loot rukhmar.
    Thanks for that info, so one less char for him, good :-D So I suppose it will be similar to Pandaria world bosses? 88 for Sha etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    Thanks for that info, so one less char for him, good :-D So I suppose it will be similar to Pandaria world bosses? 88 for Sha etc.
    from what I have been told by a mate, it only effects rukhmar, mop ones are still the same. So can still use a low lvl army for sha/nalak/oon/gall
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Just got my Infinite Time Reaver 10 min. ago - I couldnt believe it, so I had to open and shut my bags a couple of times, to make sure it was really there ;-)

Had to buy the artisan riding skill though... But it was worth it!

Goodluck, to those of you, who havent gotten it yet.

Edit: for some reason, the picture wont load, does anyone have a fix for this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Svad; 2016-08-05 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Just got my Infinite Time Reaver 10 min. ago - I couldnt believe it, so I had to open and shut my bags a couple of times, to make sure it was really there ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post

Thanks in advance.
    You need to copy the .jpeg picture by right clicking the image you want to show and clicking the copy image address option, not the image url.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    hehe, cheers mate, much love <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You need to copy the .jpeg picture by right clicking the image you want to show and clicking the copy image address option, not the image url.
    Arh, thanks, ill do that next time. Thanks mate ;-)

Testing:

Got the Head from Yogg, last week.

And Invincible the week before.

Last edited by Svad; 2016-08-05 at 09:31 AM.

Oh lawd. Was doing Onyxia's Lair for transmogs. Got the Onyxian Mount. Again. On the same char I got it on the first time. So now, I have a spare Onyxia, Invincible and Experiment 12-B just sitting in my main's bank... damn these duplicates!