Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    -snip-
    You M'lord just made my day. Best short description of Legion fails on Azeroth since BC till today. EVAH!

I finished the Elisande encounter.. in raid finder today.. and throughout the nighthold you are racing agianst time to stop Gul'dan from using the nightwell to summon his master Kil'jaeden into the world of Azeroth.

The Tomb of Sargeras Audio does mention or hint at this incredible power source he could possibly use for himself, but after listening ot it all, I'm safe to conclude that he's fallen in line with the legion and now seeks to bring his master into Azeroth to finish the job they started in the War of the Ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I finished the Elisande encounter.. in raid finder today.. and throughout the nighthold you are racing agianst time to stop Gul'dan from using the nightwell to summon his master Kil'jaeden into the world of Azeroth.
    I've done it on raid finder too and I've never heard of anything about Kil'jaeden. It's Sargeras. Even the dungeon journal abilities show that. It says phase 3 he beseeches the power from his master. Then he proceeds to get abilities like Flames of Sargeras and Storm of the Destroyer (one of Sargeras titles).

Also Gul'dan wants to put Sargeras soul into Illidans body:

https://youtu.be/fcdYHU9hS0A?t=274

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Sargeras doesn't want his avatar from Azeroth because it was made PURPOSEFULLY weak so that Aegwynn could kill it and allow him to infect her. People really need to stop ranting about the original avatar as it is not a threat.
    It said in the Chronicles that he sent his avatar intending to kill Aegywnn

“He unleashed his terrible might on Aegwynn, intending to destroy the Guardian who had thwarted his agents for so long.”

Excerpt From: Blizzard Entertainment. “World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1.” iBooks. https://itun.es/us/ee4sab.l"

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I've done it on raid finder too and I've never heard of anything about Kil'jaeden. It's Sargeras. Even the dungeon journal abilities show that. It says phase 3 he beseeches the power from his master. Then he proceeds to get abilities like Flames of Sargeras and Storm of the Destroyer (one of Sargeras titles).

Also Gul'dan wants to put Sargeras soul into Illidans body:

https://youtu.be/fcdYHU9hS0A?t=274
    you could be right there actually, i just assumed his "master" was referring to Kil'jaeden as according to Tomb of Sargeras this is who Gul'dan's master is. Kil'jaeden's master is Sargeras.
    He may be talking about the infusion of Illidan's body with Sargeras' - or Kil'jaeden's entry or both.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how many people know that Sargeras is still out there? Or is he dormant while Kil'Jaeden rules the throne...?
    I know we do, but the citizens of Azeroth don't have access to wowpedia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    So how many people know that Sargeras is still out there? Or is he dormant while Kil'Jaeden rules the throne...?
    I know we do, but the citizens of Azeroth don't have access to wowpedia.
    the Citizen of Azeroth have access to nothing really
    they know nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    the Citizen of Azeroth have access to nothing really
    they know nothing
    Yeah but from the audiobook, I can understand that Kadgar doesn't know the full picture either...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Magic Well = OP Demonlord incoming. I think that Kil'jaeden could be using it to fully manifest in our world like he tried to in the sunwell. I don't think he is the one that would try things twice unless he learned from his mistakes the first time around. he is the brains to Archimonde's brawn.
    I also think Kil Jaeden is coming and I don't think we will defeat him in Legion. I think he will remain the main villain for a while before summoning an avatar of Sargeras or something of that nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I also think Kil Jaeden is coming and I don't think we will defeat him in Legion. I think he will remain the main villain for a while before summoning an avatar of Sargeras or something of that nature.
    Yeah I think you're right.