Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    when i read how much king makes all i can think of are the people that can't 'commit' to paying 10-15 dollars a month to play wow, but spend 409 fucking million dollars on a god damn app like candy crush

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    Keep living in denial that HoTS is good like a fanboy like WoW fanboys are in denial knowing Legion is a piece of sjw-corrupted shit that will probably kill WoW.
    What the...? What do SJWs have to do with Legion? I've heard absolutely nothing relating to that kind of feedback for this expansion. You're a special kind of negative...
    If you play a game where you're too important from the beginning you'll get bored fast.
    If you play a game where you're always just a background character you'll get bored in the end.

Deleted
    @chaud the part 4 script is downloading the part 1 instead, of the audio drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Its blizzard fault you dw pt1 from the legion site too

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    when i read how much king makes all i can think of are the people that can't 'commit' to paying 10-15 dollars a month to play wow, but spend 409 fucking million dollars on a god damn app like candy crush

409 million MAU not dollars. MAU is Monthly active users. The amount of money is going to be higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDayForSanity View Post
    What the...? What do SJWs have to do with Legion? I've heard absolutely nothing relating to that kind of feedback for this expansion. You're a special kind of negative...
    Everyone who disagrees with Orkwuzhere's opinion and those like him are labeled a SJW or a cuck. Apparently.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by mmouser View Post
    409 million MAU not dollars. MAU is Monthly active users. The amount of money is going to be higher than that.
    oh damn...so even worse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Its blizzard fault you dw pt1 from the legion site too
    No it downloads the whole script, starting at part 1 and ending through part 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    It downloads the whole script starting at part 1, but goes through part 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    @Mace

dude, stop even considering WoW on consoles. it's never going to happen.
    Part of me thinks the reason they cut so many abilities is to at least test it out. I can't say I wouldn't give it a try but I wouldn't have high hopes for it.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    sole-phobia, why, what's so terrible with wow becoming available on console? surely it would mean another world update, possibly as much as a 3-400% rise in player base, and ofc extended lifetime and development -- why not console?

Didn't blizzard attempt it a while ago but put it on hold or somethin?
    No, they never even thought about it. And they never should. WoW wouldn't and couldn't work on consoles.

i love blizzard. i work 45 hours a week mostly to throw my money at them. i play every game they have. i buy every expansions , every blizz ticket.
    #nosheep

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Sorry, I beg to differ. All my friends and associates, except for one brother-in-law who can't afford a decent PC, are full-time PC gamers. Cell phones are used in desperate times, such as in line at the grocery store. Once kiddos reach the age of self-reliance, and can buy all their own stuff, actual gamers (not people who only play Candy Crush) will check-out what's up on PC.
    Go outside anywhere and see some of the 7.5 million people playing Pokemon Go.

Now, which PC game has sold 7.5 million copies its first month on the market in the past 5 years in its total lifetime?

Your statement "friends and associates" is not the entirety of the gaming market.

The gaming market now is split into two camps. The $100 million budget game that developers know will be a bona fide blockbuster beating any movie the month it's released and the >million dollar game that becomes the next Angry Birds, Minecraft, Pokemon Go.

The casual gaming market is the growth gaming market. The PC gaming market is slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    I love knowing Heroes of the Shitstorm has been omitted out of the reports because the game bombed so hard not even fanboys and Felicia Day could save that sleazy, incomplete piece of broken-imbalanced shit game.

Keep living in denial that HoTS is good like a fanboy like WoW fanboys are in denial knowing Legion is a piece of sjw-corrupted shit that will probably kill WoW.
    I don't think that SJW means what you think it means...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    The casual gaming market is the growth gaming market. The PC gaming market is slipping.
    The PC gaming market is not slipping.

The market reached a record high of $30 billion in 2015 (up 11% over 2014), and is predicted to climb to $42 billion by 2020.

Definitely not slipping.

Source: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...on-in-2020-dfc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Why do you think they pruned abilities? Could it be they are going to port to console next? Its what happened to the Morrowind series? Skrym dumbed it down so you could play on console.
    Morrowind isn't a series, Morrowind is Elder Scrolls 3 in the series of the same name. Incidentally the first console ES game WAS Morrowind, not Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Morrowind isn't a series, Morrowind is Elder Scrolls 3 in the series of the same name. Incidentally the first console ES game WAS Morrowind, not Skyrim.
    So it was. Ugh. I was wrong....

Well, it looks like Blizzard has more than enough money to fund a Classic world of warcraft server now.