Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    hey woz, really liking your WAs and def gonna be using them as a template and tune them to my likings. one quick question, since i did not use WA before: how easy/hard is it to sort the bars of the dots by duration? thanks!
    Pretty easy, just change the Y axis placement of them (don't need to change the X axis since they're already all lined up).

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    Yep, I tried everything. Uninstall, reinstall, disabling all other addons, on Live/PTR/Beta... Never works the way it should ^^
    And this si for both yours and OOOM's demon-tracking auras (the rest of your WA works just fine - CD tracker, spells available depending on my the shard number, ...)
    Only the dreadstalkers' bar pops up... No imp bar, no DE bar, no imp count.

Although when I track my little things with zPets only, it seems to have some malfunctions too (sometimes not the right icon poping when casting imps/dreadstalkers). Maybe zPets is going crazy and the WA you developped exloiting its data crashes because of that.
    I'm gonna look if Zinnin has faced this problem before and if he knows how to fix it.
    Maybe will fix the WAs too.
    The only thing my WA set is using zPets for in it's current iteration is the TKC Damage portion, which by the looks it will probably be replaced by OOMM's tracker (also the Imp/Dreadstalker bars are also made by OOMM but haven't heard of the issue you're having).

Deleted
    thanks for ur reply.
    just to confirm:
    i am talking about having them automatically sorted by the duration left on the dots.
    (my PC that has wow installed is currently not booting, i should prolly just wait till i got it fixed and can take a look at it ingame)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Yes, I plan to separate each element into its own aura so everyone can configure how they need. Try to find bugs and I'll fix them and the display tomorrow.
    Will want to omit the decimal numbers from the calculated damage element of the weakaura. When testing it last night it would at times go up to 6 places, ie. 123456.123456. Would probably be best to remove that entirely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    thanks for ur reply.
    just to confirm:
    i am talking about having them automatically sorted by the duration left on the dots.
    (my PC that has wow installed is currently not booting, i should prolly just wait till i got it fixed and can take a look at it ingame)
    yep I'm thunking if it's possible. I've been using fortexorcist just because dots bars are sorted by the duration. Since forte is not working properly anymore I'm curious if it's possible to do same thing by WA.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://wago.io/Vk1CLonvW TKC aura is updated:
    Put each piece of text in its own aura to allow customization
    Redid decimals, should be one decimal place and a k/m/b depending on how big you are.
    Added dynamic haste in the forecast since the TKC cast scales with haste now.
    --Edit
    Added Lingering Power trait check
    Fixed bug with Demonic Empowerment traits
    Fixed misc WA bugs
    Last edited by OOMM; 2016-08-04 at 11:43 PM.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://wago.io/Vk1CLonvW TKC aura is updated:
    Put each piece of text in its own aura to allow customization
    Redid decimals, should be one decimal place and a k/m/b depending on how big you are.
    Added dynamic haste in the forecast since the TKC cast scales with haste now.
    --Edit
    Added Lingering Power trait check
    Fixed bug with Demonic Empowerment traits
    Fixed misc WA bugs
    Did you export this correctly?

Does anyone have a weakaura that procs when any of your dooms are about to tick? With how often doom gets refreshed sometimes it's annoying to try and keep track of when they'll tick and flood your shards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Did you export this correctly?
    No, but I have now reverted to previous version, but I don't remember exactly what bugs exist in that. Will update later today.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I have now reverted to previous version, but I don't remember exactly what bugs exist in that. Will update later today.
    I mean for the artefact dmg calc

I mean for the artefact dmg calc
    There was a bug with it, yes. Not sure if he reuploaded though with the fix in.

15+ Year Old Account
    I uploaded the completely wrong aura last night.

Thal'Kiel's Consumption Forecast: Count, CD, Damage is now updated again to the proper newest version. Special thanks to Woz for bug finding skills.

I uploaded the completely wrong aura last night.

Thal'Kiel's Consumption Forecast: Count, CD, Damage is now updated again to the proper newest version. Special thanks to Woz for bug finding skills.
    SpellID: 000000

Is all.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for updating it.

I know this is a WeakAura's thread, but is anyone here decent with Gnosis? I have a couple questions! Send me a PM if you have time - don't wanna clog up this thread ^^ They're pretty simple, just having troubles getting some timers to show up properly
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-08-07 at 09:30 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    I know this is a WeakAura's thread, but is anyone here decent with Gnosis? I have a couple questions! Send me a PM if you have time - don't wanna clog up this thread ^^ They're pretty simple, just having troubles getting some timers to show up properly
    Feel free to PM me or add maxim#1360 (US).

Feel free to PM me or add maxim#1360 (US).
    Cool! I added you on Btag (BRODEEZY#1328)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Cool! I added you on Btag (BRODEEZY#1328)
    I'm Australian and work 9-5:30. Will add you this evening.

Did anyone here have any success changing the demo weakaura to be fully functional on a german client?
    the others work np and i tried the usual stuff ( changing spell names, auras etc) and tried changing the code where it looked appropriate but the progress bars for doom, imps and empowerment just won't show up ( the icons and timers work, only the bar graphs don't show up) while dreadstalkers work as shown in the video.

i have zpets installed and running

i'll keep trying, but if anyone has a german version i'd appreciate a link ( either wa is fine)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    Did anyone here have any success changing the demo weakaura to be fully functional on a german client?
    the others work np and i tried the usual stuff ( changing spell names, auras etc) and tried changing the code where it looked appropriate but the progress bars for doom, imps and empowerment just won't show up ( the icons and timers work, only the bar graphs don't show up) while dreadstalkers work as shown in the video.

i have zpets installed and running

i'll keep trying, but if anyone has a german version i'd appreciate a link ( either wa is fine)
    The only thing that zPets uses in the current pack is TKC Damage %, all the others are independent of it. For the Doom aura you'd have to change all the word Doom in Trigger 1 (Custom Trigger, Custom Untrigger, Duration Info), the Aura Name in Trigger 2 and the word Doom in the Animations tab under Custom Function.

As for the Imps/Empowerment I'm not 100% positive what all would need to be changed, maybe @OOMM could provide some insight as to exactly what would need to be changed, however I know it would be in the 'ol functions' aura.

thanks for the clarification, maybe i didn't catch all Dooms in the trigger

did i rightly assume that i have to keep every mention of the children weakauras in the trigger like the original ( eg. "ol dreadstalkers" is not to be changed to "ol Schreckenspirscher" since it is a referece to the wa, not the spell) ?