Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question WoW Story Finished??

What else is there to tell after Legion? What haven't we seen the conclusion of assuming Sargeras is the final boss of Legion?

What other directions could they take that would be as epic as stopping Sargeras?

Old Gods/Titan related crap

I know it's a jaylock thread, but... *sigh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Old Gods/Titan related crap

>implying they wont try summon Sargeras and N'zoth will play a hand in this where the Titans help us.

Which would leave... 0 gods left. they would have to invent something totally new or re-use. Inb4 timeportal again lol.

As long as theres still people with imagination to tell tales then it isn't finished.

Did this really need a thread?

Sargeras is very unlikely to be the last boss of Legion and the old gods / void lords make him cower like a small child so i guess theres a lot more we can go with.

Old gods, naga, Undead, space, Void Lords, sargeras, all that bullshit. Yady yady yah.

/Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangxi View Post
    Sargeras is very unlikely to be the last boss of Legion and the old gods / void lords make him cower like a small child so i guess theres a lot more we can go with.
    Sargeras is the most powerful being in the universe. I think you are mistaken sir.

So if we kill him off, what else is there left to fight?

Legion is the final story Blizzard can tell. It's rumored that Blizzard has become so creatively bankrupt that they're making design decisions by consulting the AskJeeve's search engine.

We could end up fighting Kil'Jaeden, again, since he shows up in the audio releases.

This leaves Sargeras for later, especially since we don't know where his physical form is. His previous avatar was taken out by Aegwynn, and as shown in Chronicle his pre-Fel form could easily bifurcate a planet with a single sword swing so were he to show up then it would be too late by that point since all he'd need to do is take one swing at Azeroth to accomplish his goal of preventing the corruption of the Titan soul present.

On top of that the other threat to Azeroth, and the rest of existence, are the Void lords. While we may not be able to destroy them, preventing them from ever accessing normal space may be an option.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Deleted
    All you plebs have forgotten there is only one Old god left and that is N'zoth. True they cant die, but re-using them would be bad taste.

If they use N'zoth and Sargeras here, there is literally nothing left, as Queen Azshara is pretty much confirmed.

A lot of Stuff, they still haven't released the Corgies Unleashed Expansion, and Tentacle Hentai Island Palooza, Lich King Returns with Glowy red eyes instead of Blue eues, Thrall Plays Dressup, and Plants vs. Zombie Dragons.

They've said time and again they have story laid out for several more expansions yet.

No he's not. Azeroth was stated to have a greater potential than Sargeras were it to ever mature, and Void lords are more powerful than Titans anyway. Additionally were a Titan soul ever to fall to Old God corruption the resulting Void Titan that would arise would be stronger than any Titan in history, which is the reason Sargeras is trying to destroy Azeroth so such a being doesn't come into existence.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What else is there to tell after Legion? What haven't we seen the conclusion of assuming Sargeras is the final boss of Legion?

What other directions could they take that would be as epic as stopping Sargeras?
    There is always a greater good and a greater evil we just have to seek out and locate them.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    there is only one Old god left and that is N'zoth. True they cant die, but re-using them would be bad taste..
    Right, because they haven't re-used bosses before. Like Archimonde. Or Nefarian and Onyxia. Or Ragnaros. Or the entirety of Naxxramas. Or Gruul.

Water is Life

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is the most powerful being in the universe. I think you are mistaken sir.

So if we kill him off, what else is there left to fight?
    Didn't Chronicles pretty much confirm that Sargaras' motive for killing titan souls is to keep the Void Lords from crossing over? If he felt he could beat them why bother stopping them? Also he can't even approach Azeroth without help for some reason which points to the planet's titan soul being stronger then him.

Granted the poster is famous for dull threads. They already said this won't be the end of the Burning Legion in past posts. So what makes you think this will be the end of the story and the burning legion? Doubtful we'll face Sargeras and if we do he'll return because we didn't kill him in X way or something.

We still dont know Naz jatar, so i guess an Azshara expansion should be viable. There are tons of ways story could go in next expansions. Im not really happy with the idea of an end of warcraft story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devidose View Post
    Right, because they haven't re-used bosses before. Like Archimonde. Or Nefarian and Onyxia. Or Ragnaros. Or the entirety of Naxxramas. Or Gruul.

I guess i am just projecting my hope they wont. Inb4 Blizzard got an Old God Roulette™ or Good'ol'Bosses Roulette™ at their office they spin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Now, I know you have a distinct aversion to MoP, much like most people have towards WoD but, it proved that you can create new stories and have them actually be good. You're one of those muppets that thinks only stuff from WC3 should exist, aren't you, Jaylock?

But Pandaren were actually from WC3. They did not get invented out of blue air.
    Dont you remember Brewmaster hero?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwhisper View Post
    We still dont know Naz jatar, so i guess an Azshara expansion should be viable. There are tons of ways story could go in next expansions. Im not really happy with the idea of an end of warcraft story.
    She will probably be a boss in this one, it fits too well.