Can anyone read chinese and tell me what Blizzard thing this is in my system start?

Today I found a Blizzard Icon and an Origin Icon when I scanned my system start elements for performance optimization:

Anyone where who can tell me what this is? I never had any chinese Apps on my system. I don't speak or read chinese.
    Virus- and Malware scans yielded no results.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more concerned about having Origin on your computer.

The icon appears to be the battle.net client.
    It has an option to start with windows, is it doing that ?
    If so you can disable that through the client.

Assuming it is the genuine client, which given your question I am not so sure about.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

From Google Translate:
    "When war gaming platform launcher for loading the game, you can use the manual operation."

Tooltip says: "Used to load the game, you can use the time to run manually, no boot."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to guess something is fucked up with your language settings for those two clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

It basically says it's Battle.net Launcher for starting up Blizzard games, blah blah blah. Auto launches at startup (Assuming when windows startup?), can operate manually whilst in game.

The Origin one is just saying it's an Origin apps that let you launch Origin games and its social platform as well as any associated functions (probably referring to friend list and such).

In other words, they are just the regular Battle.net and Origin launchers written in Chinese.
    Last edited by SoSo; 2016-08-05 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
    In other words, they are just the regular Battle.net and Origin launchers written in Chinese.
    Thank you, now I need to find out why it's written in Chinese.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I'd be more concerned about having Origin on your computer.
    few years late on that joke
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''