Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thanks a ton for this Chesder. Any plans on tracking enrage uptime? (or even just if it's active, I personally added a notification to one of the buttons temporarily to handle this but I'm very new to TMW in general)

Thanks for the helpful link

Quote Originally Posted by Kelaw View Post
    Thanks a ton for this Chesder. Any plans on tracking enrage uptime? (or even just if it's active, I personally added a notification to one of the buttons temporarily to handle this but I'm very new to TMW in general)
    I could add something. I'll get to it soon

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/6/2016

Fury

- Fixed an error with Execute not appearing properly
    - Fixed an error with Rampage not appearing at 100 rage
    - Added Artifact CD Tracker
    - Added Enrage Tracker. A red bar will now appear behind your rotation to show the time remaining

Arms

- Added Artifact CD Tracker

You can find the latest version HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for all the little updates I've been making suddenly. I've been testing a lot of the classes now that all the TMW are done and have been updating them as I find new bugs or decide to add new features.

- - - Updated - - -

An Enrage Timer has been added to the latest version. Be sure to check it out
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-08-06 at 09:21 AM.

Did you change the addon for fury to only proc rampage if you aren't enraged or is it still set up to proc rampage if you are at 100 rage?

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Did you change the addon for fury to only proc rampage if you aren't enraged or is it still set up to proc rampage if you are at 100 rage?
    It's still set at 100 rage. There was a bug that made it not appear and I fixed it.

I think its been determined that its worth saving rampage to use to become enraged again and not for damage purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    For pure burst damage, slightly, overall though you're better off saving Rampage for triggering Enrage rather than using it for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    I think its been determined that its worth saving rampage to use to become enraged again and not for damage purposes.
    That's how it works. It won't suggest it as a filler spell. Just at max rage and to trigger enrae

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    An Enrage Timer has been added to the latest version. Be sure to check it out
    Love it! Thanks!

Love it! Thanks!
    Glad it works for you

Thanks, much appreciated.

As Arms warrior this helps a lot to keep track of the tactician procs for MS and CS and having it in the centre of the screen instead of the bottom definetly saves me a GCD spent Slam / WW where as MS was up

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated.

As Arms warrior this helps a lot to keep track of the tactician procs for MS and CS and having it in the centre of the screen instead of the bottom definetly saves me a GCD spent Slam / WW where as MS was up
    It makes a world of difference having things central lol

UPDATE 8/11/2016

General

- Added GCD Tracker for both specs

UPDATE 8/11/2016

General

How can I add a stack number over the Focus Rage icon? I know there is a stack on the Mortal Strike Icon, but I'd love to have that info on FS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    How can I add a stack number over the Focus Rage icon? I know there is a stack on the Mortal Strike Icon, but I'd love to have that info on FS as well.
    Replace what is written in Text Display row 2 with this:

[Stacks(icon="TMW:icon:1NeOUQSMyIgV"):Hide(0)]

UPDATE 8/11/2016

General

Thank you very much.

How did the 12% increase to Slam change its priority when using FoB?

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Thank you very much.

How did the 12% increase to Slam change its priority when using FoB?
    Same priority, Slam just is filler and now it deals more damage.

This is great man, exactly what I look for in a TMW.

Thanks heaps!

As a player trying to get used to fury after having never really spent any time at all with it, your profile helps a ton. I have one problem though and it's that when it shows the two red enrage bars to the left and right of your *USE THIS ABILITY* icon spot, there's a large empty square above it that corresponds to it. I'm not sure exactly how TMW operates, but I assume you can hide that box.

I just fresh installed TMW and your most recent script so I believe this isn't on my end.

Unrelated, but you're planning on keeping your script up-to-date during Legion, right?
    Last edited by Coke; 2016-08-18 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    As a player trying to get used to fury after having never really spent any time at all with it, your profile helps a ton. I have one problem though and it's that when it shows the two red enrage bars to the left and right of your *USE THIS ABILITY* icon spot, there's a large empty square above it that corresponds to it. I'm not sure exactly how TMW operates, but I assume you can hide that box.

I just fresh installed TMW and your most recent script so I believe this isn't on my end.

Unrelated, but you're planning on keeping your script up-to-date during Legion, right?
    The red bars you see is actually a single bar representing enrage. The box above it is the group icon that stays hidden

The red bars you see is actually a single bar representing enrage. The box above it is the group icon that stays hidden
    Right, I get that the box above it is supposed to be hidden, but it's not on my end right now. I'm looking through TMW and can't find a way to hide it.