Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    In my experience, no. As a leatherworker, I manage to make a good 40 bits of crafted gear (only form the leather obtained from levelling in 1 day) melted it all down into Obliterum and I had plenty. A bit of focused grinding (as is always required with these things) and I'd say you could have 10 Obliterum/hour as a LW (with rank 3 patterns ofc) I sent it to my monk, whos a JC. I don't know wtf is going on with JC right now, but over the entire time levelling I aquired enough gems to make... nothing.

Dependant on proff, you can make a tonne of Obliterum very easily. I'm making my Monk an LW in preparation if JC goes live as-is.

Edit: Don't expect a reply, going to bed. Nighty Night.
    Hehe nice to know Goodnight!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    3rd relic comes from the class hall campaign, not the class hall research.
    What exactly is the difference between those two? And what I have to do to keep the campaign going and not miss any day?

Quote Originally Posted by Yrael View Post
    What exactly is the difference between those two? And what I have to do to keep the campaign going and not miss any day?
    Class hall research = researtch that uses order hall resources and unlock class hall talents (the last one takes at least 45 days to take and unlock the option to use a second legendary).

Class hall campaign = tell the history of your class in legion, provides your artifact weapons, give some champions to you (followers), some order hall resources, some artifact power and, most important, unlock the third slot on your artifact to put a relic.

For both things, just acept every quest in your class hall and priorize "class campaign" in your quest log to dont miss any day

Deleted
    Thanks, glad to hear that my fears about the unlock were unnecessary - it seemed weird to be stuck with ilvl 830 artifact even with +40 ilvl
    mythic dungeon relics

I thought that unlocking the third relic slot is a month's work, not just a week?
    It depends on the class, for priest you have 2 main blocks - a set of 5 missions each, the first set is 12 hours per mission, the second is 1 day per mission. I know the seconds set for warrior is 3 missions 2 days each, but can't recall what the first block was. I assume it's different for all classes.

In an ideal scenario that's 7 and a half days for priest, realistically it's more like 9-10 even if you try to time it perfectly (sometimes you'll need to wait for the daily reset for a new mission regardless of when you finished your previous mission).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    For EU it is, expansion release is on tuesday and maintenance is on wednesday. Also they changed reset time to 07:00, so they won't change it. Otherwise why did they decide on 07:00 to begin with?
    Reset Time change is not related to launch of Legion and 1 extra reset for fast levelers, it's related to changes that comes in Legion. I thought they just choose to change the reset time, for reason X. But I am sure the reason X isin't the legion launch and 1 extra reset.

If someone gets any kind of confirmation related to this subject, please share it; Legion Launch reset, does fast levelers gets one extra run in mythic0 dungeons?

I asked this on Balance druid discord.
    Gapezilla answered "if you wanna tryhard focus your efforts on getting ready for mythic+ when it launches
    get a group of 5 and chain level low key stones, you can literally do 20+ mythic 1-10 by the time you would be raiding"
    Last edited by mmoca5f6b06df9; 2016-08-06 at 10:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    Reset Time change is not related to launch of Legion and 1 extra reset for fast levelers, it's related to changes that comes in Legion. I thought they just choose to change the reset time, for reason X. But I am sure the reason X isin't the legion launch and 1 extra reset.

If someone gets any kind of confirmation related to this subject, please share it; Legion Launch reset, does fast levelers gets one extra run in mythic0 dungeons?

I asked this on Balance druid discord.
    Gapezilla answered "if you wanna tryhard focus your efforts on getting ready for mythic+ when it launches
    get a group of 5 and chain level low key stones, you can literally do 20+ mythic 1-10 by the time you would be raiding"
    What I meant with reset time is that why make it a specific time and then not use it even during expansion release? Also considering how fast quick people can level (in WoD) I don't think even 1% can get a run going before reset anyway. I hit 100 in 8 hours which means 1 hour after the reset (in terms of new reset time) and I did it really quick with the best leveling path I found from beta. Unless the leveling speed for some reason is a lot quicker in Legion.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2016-08-06 at 01:40 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering what are the best ways to get to the required ilvl for heroics after I ding 110. I know about the Dalaran ring (that is currently too expensive for me for just a 850), then I heard about 840 helm from the short Illidan quest chain...what are othergood options to get the ilvl above 810? What level are rewards from basic leveling (not world) quests when you do then at 110?
    you also get an 825 pair of gloves or chest from that same illidan storyline. I also believe the helm is 835 i lvl now.

On topic: the fastest way to get to 810 will be to look around for world quests, complete any gear ones, and then jump right into dungeons and grind them out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guzacon View Post
    If you collected at least 3 Pillars of creation you'll already have 3 ilvl 800 pieces, plus your Artifact (around 800). Go to Suramar ASAP and you'll get a few items while reaching Friendly rep, then go for WQ doing first those granting you gear. I reached ilvl 810 without even noticing it, to be honest! I believe I queued for one Normal dungeon, in which I looted one 815 item.
    You get a grand total of 0 pieces of gear from Suramar. It's only artifact power. There is not one quest reward that gives you gear
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    lots of decent advise here. all good to know
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Crafted gear only goes up to 850 equal to normal nightmare loot http://www.wowhead.com/item=124125/obliterum "up to a maxamum level of 850"
    tooltips state ingame that it's applyable 7 times, not 5. I guess it's been bumped up.

Class hall campaign is a one time quest line that'll take you about two to three weeks, give or take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    What I meant with reset time is that why make it a specific time and then not use it even during expansion release? Also considering how fast quick people can level (in WoD) I don't think even 1% can get a run going before reset anyway. I hit 100 in 8 hours which means 1 hour after the reset (in terms of new reset time) and I did it really quick with the best leveling path I found from beta. Unless the leveling speed for some reason is a lot quicker in Legion.
    In Legion launch you will have nearly 30hours to level and clear mythic dungeons, it will be possible if they will not do reset at expansion launch. And about how many players can run those dungeons before reset (if it's 7am wed); Blizzard is trying to remove those things that make any kind of huge difference between hardcore players and casual players, so I think they will not allow faster levelers to do extra mythic dungeons at launch, but as Gapezilla said it really doesn't matter gear wise because you can use game mechanics wisely and get a lot of gear when mythic+ launches.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Legion launch you will have nearly 30hours to level and clear mythic dungeons, it will be possible if they will not do reset at expansion launch. And about how many players can run those dungeons before reset (if it's 7am wed); Blizzard is trying to remove those things that make any kind of huge difference between hardcore players and casual players, so I think they will not allow faster levelers to do extra mythic dungeons at launch, but as Gapezilla said it really doesn't matter gear wise because you can use game mechanics wisely and get a lot of gear when mythic+ launches.
    Well if we talk about EU then its a whole other difference. However I don't see how it changes anything. If it's gear that we are talking about you can get full 850 if you are just lucky on gear. You can't get higher than 850 before raids start from my understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Do mythic dungeons and raids reset on Wednesdays for EU? thats kinda lame if you level fast enough EU gets a second set of mythic dungeons first week since US would have to level very quickly to fit them in before the reset the same night as launch.
    They do! In EU we have around 31 hours to lvl to 110 and do all 8 mythic dungeons..

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    tooltips state ingame that it's applyable 7 times, not 5. I guess it's been bumped up.

yeah 7 x 5 is 35 with an 815 base that's 850 not 860. Its always been up to 850.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    They do! In EU we have around 31 hours to lvl to 110 and do all 8 mythic dungeons..
    Who can confirm this?

Who can confirm this?
    no one needs to confirm this. Legion launches on Tuesday night at 00:01 AM. Then you have the whole "night" of Tuesday to level (maybe 10 hours) then its 10:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Then you have the whole Tuesday and additionally all the night / morning of Wednesday until 7:00 AM on Wednesday when the reset occurs.

There is really nothing to confirm because this is how it works every week in EU from a reset perspective.

Deleted
    How hard are Mythic dungeons, are they doable with a decent PuG party with ilvl ~815/820?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cRawmode View Post
    no one needs to confirm this. Legion launches on Tuesday night at 00:01 AM. Then you have the whole "night" of Tuesday to level (maybe 10 hours) then its 10:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Then you have the whole Tuesday and additionally all the night / morning of Wednesday until 7:00 AM on Wednesday when the reset occurs.

There is really nothing to confirm because this is how it works every week in EU from a reset perspective.
    Yes, but doesn't they do the normal Wednesday reset at expansion launch normally and then the next reset next week normal time, right? This is way to give everyone about same amount of time to do things so competition would be at it's best. I think this would be the most logical solution, and some players have said that Blizzard do it like this, I can't find any confirmation about how they did handle resets in previous expansion launches, like when raids were open asap from launch.

Anyway, I know believe that I can run one extra reset on mythic dungeons if I level fast, if it's not possible -> I'll just go sleep.

Yes, but doesn't they do the normal Wednesday reset at expansion launch normally and then the next reset next week normal time, right?
    Wednesday is always "normal" reset time for EU.