Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    "I dont like your tone"
    Lol. Does she think she's your mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Lol. Does she think she's your mother?
    He apparently thinks she is, he wants her to do all the cleaning up, regardless of who made the mess.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

"You dont do enough chores around the house" (i do plenty of chores)
    "I dont want you to gain weight, you should exercise more" (i havent gained weight in 6 months)
    "Nachos and cheese again? I can see you getting fatter" (i eat 2000kc a day, i could eat 2 bowls and still not reach calorie intake)
    "Maybe you shoulnd drink as much, are you sure you didnt drink and drive last night?" (i never drink and drive)
    "Judiths BF takes her out 3 times a week" (i take her out minimal 1x a week, if not 2)
    "I dont like your tone"
    "I dont like it when you contradict me"
    "ouch watch my hair"
    "Ewww theres hair on your back" (i get it waxed every 2 weeks)

SHUT THE. FUCK. UP.

Ofcourse i never say that but geez, do women get credits every time they complain about a man?
    Once? In a WHOLE week? Like 7 days? Is that what you consider a week? Cause once is pretty fuckin terrible. Unless you're raising kids, then things are completely different. If you aren't, you should be out more.

Clearly you are sub-par to Judiths boyfriend.

No, because my SO and I have a good relationship where we communicate instead of nag. I also try to do as much as I can to keep her happy, not meet some nonsense quota system you seem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Once? In a WHOLE week? Like 7 days? Is that what you consider a week? Cause once is pretty fuckin terrible. Unless you're raising kids, then things are completely different. If you aren't, you should be out more.

Depends on the couple, some are happy to stay in...once or twice a week is fine for me, I'm an introvert. Since his GF is not happy though, it's apparently an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I know its cool to act like your relationships are all perfect but in my experience women do infact complain quite alot so I have some sympathy for the OP. Sometimes its justified, sometimes I think they just do like to express their general frustrations by nagging.
    I don't have a GF personally, but I know my Brother's GF complains a LOT, complains about cleaning a lot...he works a full time job and then some while she stays home all day or goes out with friends...and on the weekend he is generally doing projects on the house or cars to keep them going.

Quote Originally Posted by General Junos View Post
    Although, I -do- bitch when he comes home drunk in any way, shape or form. I'm the one who ALWAYS has to clean up if he winds up vomiting because he never gets to the sink or the toilet or a garbage can in time.
    Totally legit, unless the last time that happened was more than half your relationship in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I don't have a GF personally, but I know my Brother's GF complains a LOT, complains about cleaning a lot...he works a full time job and then some while she stays home all day or goes out with friends...and on the weekend he is generally doing projects on the house or cars to keep them going.
    So apart from work he spends time doing whatever projects he wants? In relationship, one needs to have time for their partner aswell, not just do personal projects.

No one needs to spend every weekend working on some cars or the house, unless that's what they prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    No, my husband isn't the complaining type, he's more the action type. I guess that I lucked out with him?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Once a week is enough for me tbh. Not everyone is the same.

Now I'm starting to wonder if my wife thinks I complain too much.

"You dont do enough chores around the house" (i do plenty of chores)
    "I dont want you to gain weight, you should exercise more" (i havent gained weight in 6 months)
    "Nachos and cheese again? I can see you getting fatter" (i eat 2000kc a day, i could eat 2 bowls and still not reach calorie intake)
    "Maybe you shoulnd drink as much, are you sure you didnt drink and drive last night?" (i never drink and drive)
    "Judiths BF takes her out 3 times a week" (i take her out minimal 1x a week, if not 2)
    "I dont like your tone"
    "I dont like it when you contradict me"
    "ouch watch my hair"
    "Ewww theres hair on your back" (i get it waxed every 2 weeks)

SHUT THE. FUCK. UP.

Ofcourse i never say that but geez, do women get credits every time they complain about a man?
    Dump her.
    She doesn't respect you and you do not have the balls to get her to stop. I don't mean violence or anything but if you just take it she is never going to stop. If you actually like her, which it sounds like you don't, you have to pull her aside and explain your irritation at the nagging and arrange for the two of you to seek help.

Or just dump her and get someone better. That's way easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Slap her with your dick every time she complains.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Depends on the couple, some are happy to stay in...once or twice a week is fine for me, I'm an introvert. Since his GF is not happy though, it's apparently an issue.
    For me, its less about the act of going out and more about the food itself.

Though, it seems to me like the girl is a real bitch. I might complain about chores but if he wants to get fat, drink, go out, I really couldn't give a fuck.*

*unless he pukes on the floor. Which he doesn't, so idgaf.

What do you consider going out?

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to see how shes in her "right" to tell me not to eat shit and not get fat while i count my calories and not gain weight.
    I refuse to accept that she complains that i shoulnd drink and drive when i never ever drank and drove.
    I think, if in a relationship someone complains a lot, then there is some problem that needs to be addressed. She isn't happy with how you do certain things, and you aren't happy with her criticizing you. Perhaps you should discuss it with her and find out how to resolve this problem? It shouldn't be happening in a happy relationship unaddressed, IMO.

If you can't resolve it and it is apparently a big issue for both of you, then perhaps you should consider ending the relationship. You are supposed to make each other happy, not to torture each other, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    For me, its less about the act of going out and more about the food itself.

Though, it seems to me like the girl is a real bitch. I might complain about chores but if he wants to get fat, drink, go out, I really couldn't give a fuck.*

*unless he pukes on the floor. Which he doesn't, so idgaf.
    I'd definitely be complaining about the chores, although if he worked a bit more I'd be willing to do a bit more. The problem with people who oftentimes think they are doing their fair share of chores is that they really are not...picking up your plates and putting them into the sink once a week is not picking up after yourself...I'm usually the clean one in every household I've lived in and that is because I pick up the slack and do the actual cleaning, not just picking up after oneself. Rarely does anyone notice or care when other people are keeping things clean; I don't usually complain. I only had one set of roommates that I would complain to regarding their messiness, they were like tornadoes and it would piss me off to see common living areas a literal mess less than an hour after I cleaned it.

Going out? Don't care. Getting fat...I hold myself to a certain standard and expect my SO to do so, too. Unless they're recovering from a horrible auto accident or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    So apart from work he spends time doing whatever projects he wants? In relationship, one needs to have time for their partner aswell, not just do personal projects.

No one needs to spend every weekend working on some cars or the house, unless that's what they prefer.
    No...he spends the nights after work with her, and it's not like he spends all weekend tinkering in the garage doing his own thing, a lot of the time he is working on fixing stuff that needs to get done...my point is she is completely unemployed and has the whole time free while most of his time of his days are either work, with her, or fixing stuff that needs to get done...and yet she still nags him about stuff while she spends most of her day in her big comfy chair he bought her.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    No...he spends the nights after work with her, and it's not like he spends all weekend tinkering in the garage doing his own thing, a lot of the time he is working on fixing stuff that needs to get done...my point is she is completely unemployed and has the whole time free while most of his time of his days are either work, with her, or fixing stuff that needs to get done...and yet she still nags him about stuff while she spends most of her day in her big comfy chair he bought her.
    Then he can teach her how to fix stuff that she can do with the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah he is like "Hey, your butt's not on its period, neither is your mouth." or "Stop trying to shove that dirty maxi pad in my face."

Fucker is always bitching about that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.