Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    And? Whites barely outnumber latinos and when you add the nearly half a million population of blacks whites are the minority. So naturally when you have more of one than the other. More will come into contact with the police than other. So another numbers games interest groups try to come up with to prove something when it actually proves something else.
    ...so the minority are more likely to be shot by police, what's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of genius jumps in front of a moving car?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    This world is going to go to shit because of idiots feeling the dire need to stick up for criminals. The funny part is, without these officers putting their lives on the line, half of you idiotic SJWs wouldn't even be able to step outside. You people make me sick (you know who you are).

You can call it what you want, but people like you a.) going to destroy the country and b.) make race relations worse. There is a serious problem with crime in the black community and innocent black people die of it a HELL of a lot more than criminal blacks die to police, but you only add fuel to the fire when you fume their victim complex and enforce voluntary segregation. I'm not saying this to be a troll or an asshole, but you people need to start thinking with your minds and a little less with your "I'm left, so I must think -this- way" mentality. In no way is your constant ass-kissing method going to benefit the black community -ever-, and until people who have the passion to help realize this, that passion is going to go to waste.

edit: Feel free to infract, I realize your forums don't require freedom of speech, but I'm being honest, because I fear for the world and I fear for the black community, many of which are innocent but get ignored because defending them is less important than defending idiotic criminals. It just has to be said.

Incoming the Gestapo to infract you for telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Even then, there was no cold execution of outright murder.

No, it means that there's a serious problem with the training of cops when they break the law that they're sworn and trained to uphold. If a cop can break the law whenever they want, then what's point of having laws if those that enforce them aren't even obligated to follow them?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering that never did any crime that's worthy of execution without a trial, he'd be innocent.
    No matter how much we banter this back and forth, the kid is dead because of his own actions.
    The police need better training, no doubt about it, I'll agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Kid was obviously going towards that gap before the cop decided he was going to block the kid with his face. Dude barely got the door open.
    That doesn't change the fact that he attempted to run over a cop lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of genius jumps in front of a moving car?
    Pacox, be honest with us, did you recently get a ticket or something and now you are just filled with anger and hatred towards cops? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    This world is going to go to shit because of idiots feeling the dire need to stick up for criminals. The funny part is, without these officers putting their lives on the line, half of you idiotic SJWs wouldn't even be able to step outside. You people make me sick (you know who you are).

You can call it what you want, but people like you a.) going to destroy the country and b.) make race relations worse. There is a serious problem with crime in the black community and innocent black people die of it a HELL of a lot more than criminal blacks die to police, but you only add fuel to the fire when you fume their victim complex and enforce voluntary segregation. I'm not saying this to be a troll or an asshole, but you people need to start thinking with your minds and a little less with your "I'm left, so I must think -this- way" mentality. In no way is your constant ass-kissing method going to benefit the black community -ever-, and until people who have the passion to help realize this, that passion is going to go to waste.

edit: Feel free to infract, I realize your forums don't require freedom of speech, but I'm being honest, because I fear for the world and I fear for the black community, many of which are innocent but get ignored because defending them is less important than defending idiotic criminals. It just has to be said.

@Endus
    When Endus wakes up we are probably all catching bans lol. The worst part about this is that the guy will now be considered a hero in the black community which is a problem. With any other race this guy would not be celebrated. Most people have respect for doctors, fire fighters, troops, or.... police even, in their communities. I think the fact that black people celebrate people like this as heroes, instead of real heroes, is a big part of the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know what they say "always look a man in the eyes before you kill him"
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Nothing of value was lost.
    Damn, shots fired.

get it? ha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that he attempted to run over a cop lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Pacox, be honest with us, did you recently get a ticket or something and now you are just filled with anger and hatred towards cops? lol.

- - - Updated - - -
    You're telling me that I were to see you driving down the street and decided to throw my body into the path of your vehicle that you would be the one at fault?

I don't have a problem with police. I've met some awesome officers and some terrible ones. Some who were terrible because they were simply in the wrong profession, and some who were sociopaths.

The stunt that officer pulled was so stupid it was as he knew how his (equally stupid) partner would react.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Almost as stupid as the black kid running away from police after he almost killed one.
    Only almost killed because the officer lacked situational awareness, or a few brain cells.

He escalated force when he rammed them. A car IS a deadly weapon. Even after he exited the car the man had shown that he was willing to exercise deadly force. Shoot on sight.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

You're telling me that I were to see you driving down the street and decided to throw my body into the path of your vehicle that you would be the one at fault?

I don't have a problem with police. I've met some awesome officers and some terrible ones. Some who were terrible because they were simply in the wrong profession, and some who were sociopaths.

The stunt that officer pulled was so stupid it was as he knew how his (equally stupid) partner would react.
    I don't know if you are just unaware that cops jobs are to catch criminals or if you are trying your best mental gymnastics here to avoid the black guy getting blame lol. The cop clearly was trying to create a barricade with his car and quickly trying to get out of the car with his weapon drawn in an attempt to get the guy to stop. And no, the cops actions don't justify the black guy trying to run him over lol. Not wanting to get arrested doesn't mean it's ok to try to kill someone with your car.

And if you think this stunt was stupid, cops pretty much put themselves in danger every day all over the country in attempts to save lives. Personally I think most people appreciate their sacrifices, but I guess on the flip side with you, it's just dumb to try to do that type of stuff right?

sad to see people throw away logic just to justify this thug to gain some white knight sjw points on mmo-champ

don't steal a sports car and im pretty sure you wont get shot

Why the fuck is race baiting topics like this allowed on this forum?? Cause that is all this shit is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you jump into the patch of a moving vehicle, you have no one to blame but yourself. Thats not even a lesson that needs to be taught.

Sounds like business as usual in Chicago to me. Stuff like this is an every day affair there. It may not always involve the cops, but Chicago is quite well known for their rampant murders and robberies and pretty much anything else anyone with no conscience or remorse can do to other people and most of the time get away with.

Steal a car, almost run a police officer over with it, ram into multiple police cars, endanger any bystanders that were within close proximity to the chase, then run from the police at the end. Dude was crazy/careless/dangerous as fuck.

And people are mad/surprised this guy got shot and died from it? Sounds to me like the worthless piece of shit got what he deserved. We don't need trash like this on the streets, period. Good job on the cops' part if you ask me. Saves me some taxpaying dollars by not paying for this piece of scum to sit and rot in a jail cell.

SJW's come at me.

i just find it funny they are calling him a teenager..... he is legally a Adult at 18, he has all rights Adults have except drinking alcohol basically.....

but in the media saying BLACK TEENAGER SHOT BY COPS sounds better then Black man/adult shot by cops

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Indeed, the black dindoonuffin obviously had nothing to do with it. It's fucking hell these days, you go out for a morning walk and if you aren't careful you often have a cop throw yourself in your way and shoot you in the back.
    At least you were honest about the cop throwing himself in the way and then shooting the kid in the back. I don't think anyone how is criticizing the politic is saying that the kid was somehow in the right for stealing the car and fleeing. People are saying you don't execute someone for fleeing, nor do you use your own carelessness as an excuse to execute a fleeing suspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    i just find it funny they are calling him a teenager..... he is legally a Adult at 18, he has all rights Adults have except drinking alcohol basically.....

but in the media saying BLACK TEENAGER SHOT BY COPS sounds better then Black man/adult shot by cops
    Lets count.

fifTEEN
    sixTEEN
    sevenTEEN

what comes next?

Unarmed and innocent. He was just walking by, minding his own business, catching some pokemons, when suddenly, the evil police came from nowhere and started shooting.

The police are way too fucking quick to reach for their guns and that's a big problem, but dude put himself into that situation rather culpably.