Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whats with all the plebs who act like leveling fast is really weird, this has always been a HUGE part of WoW culture every single expansion. Most people dont give a shit about trying to experience the story in packed ass zones on day one, they will save it for an alt later.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    I'm the other way around. I always loved to pick up a few guildies and play together to level fast. Not really going for realm firsts (I did that only at level 80 in WotLK), but just playing through the night as e.g. I did as a kid on LAN parties.
    Sadly, I most likely won't have the time this addon.

@ topic: I'm probably just going to do a few Pet battle quests that can be turned in everywhere (4 alliance, 1 horde) and use those for a little boost from 109-110. They have the advantage that they always scale to your level in terms of quest exp, and obviously that you don't have to go somewhere to turn them in.

It's possible, though, that I do a little more on some twinks to get one or two gatherers up sometime soon. Especially a herbalist would be needed for my main (he has inscription).
    When I've copied my character over, it has not included the pet battle quests. Probably because it resets weekly? Unsure though. Haven't checked the exp gain either

Deleted
    Just a notice, I'm not sure if this was said in the thread already or not: I had planned to give in all the Dungeon quests from the Inn the day Legion launches, since I'm still doing the Mythics anyway I might as well pick them up and save them.

On Beta, some quests appear to only reward 3,750 exp, while others reward 15k (like a normal Legion quest would). It's 2 inn quests per dungeon and it seemed like 1 of them always awarded 3750 and the other 15k. Tanaan dailies also seem to be only 4k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    When I've copied my character over, it has not included the pet battle quests. Probably because it resets weekly? Unsure though. Haven't checked the exp gain either
    The reason may be, that they're account-wide, and not specific to your character. The legion beta is another installation of WoW and listed separately in the bnet, so it may be lost when copying the char.

The exp gain in the prepatch still scales with the level. I got about half a level on a character with heirlooms + garrison exp pot + 300% pot at level 98 a few days ago.

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it'll still work in Legion.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-08-06 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Whats with all the plebs who act like leveling fast is really weird, this has always been a HUGE part of WoW culture every single expansion. Most people dont give a shit about trying to experience the story in packed ass zones on day one, they will save it for an alt later.
    Yeah you are pretty much wrong.

Most people enjoy the quests since they omly come around every couple of years and savor them. Endgame is there forever. Why rush?
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

7+ Year Old Account
    How about you enjoy the content. Those who speed level are those who complain about lack of content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck123 View Post
    How about you enjoy the content. Those who speed level are those who complain about lack of content.
    No...they aren't. And why are you even posting in here? The thread isn't aimed toward people who share your view on leveling.

Deleted
    how about you mind ur own business? this is a thread about leveling fast. there is really no need for a handful of idiots on every page of the thread telling others to stop leveling fast.
    the difference between leveling extremely fast and leveling extremely slow is what? maybe 10 hrs? 15? 20? thats not even a whole day. leveling makes up such a small part of the content. and theres people who do not particularly enjoy it or find enjoyment in doing it fast and efficient. how about u and the other trolls in this thread create ur own thread about how to prolong the leveling process as much as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    and theres people who do not particularly enjoy it or find enjoyment in doing it fast and efficient.
    Then you are defo in the wrong game, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Yeah you are pretty much wrong.

Most people enjoy the quests since they omly come around every couple of years and savor them. Endgame is there forever. Why rush?
    Leveling is forever there too you can make 50 alts and enjoy it 50 times if you want. But some people just dont like levelling and you open up more content at max level anyway. I just like raiding and I only like levelling my alts when they nerf the exp needed. I also liked levelling from 90-100 cos I can just fly around and collect treasure and do bonus objectives with minimal questing

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling taking one or two more days is not going to fix the content drought.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gah I just copied a toon who had all bonus objectives almost complete on live and they all reset. Is that a char copy issue or does it have to do with Legion?
    It resets for character copy, unless you're standing in the bonus obj when you log that char out, so you can only copy 1 bonus obj.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    You only need friendly which you get relatively early on in the questing for each zone. Recently completing all of the zones on beta has me into honored on most reputations without doing any world quests. If people are actually able to skip multiple levels, they probably wont have an issue if they change zones once they hit friendly. Sure, they'll have to go back eventually for flying, but it wont really hurt them in the beginning.
    But nonetheless, at some point it will bite you in the ass. You will "HAVE" to go back and do that, for multiple reasons. When doing it in the first place while levelling is enjoyable. Raids don't open for 3 weeks, what is a couple hours difference going to make? It's not like you'd be "ahead of the others" because with scalable zones, your going to have thousands of people questing where you are regardless, your just going to be 5 levels ahead of them.

People do shit like this, take away from their own experience then complain about it on forums. There is litterally no advantage to being 5 levels ahead. Not this time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    But nonetheless, at some point it will bite you in the ass. You will "HAVE" to go back and do that, for multiple reasons. When doing it in the first place while levelling is enjoyable. Raids don't open for 3 weeks, what is a couple hours difference going to make? It's not like you'd be "ahead of the others" because with scalable zones, your going to have thousands of people questing where you are regardless, your just going to be 5 levels ahead of them.

People do shit like this, take away from their own experience then complain about it on forums. There is litterally no advantage to being 5 levels ahead. Not this time anyway.
    This is an interesting post given you're from the UK and should obviously know that we get the opportunity for a whole extra reset for levelling quickly. Particularly since doing 5 levels in such a short time means it's suddenly feasible to get 2 characters up and doing some runs before reset.

Normally a minor skip while objectively a benefit isn't too important - but you can do all the necessary stuff levelling and the rest of your post is just your own projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Honest question:

I know that you can level in each zone in Legion (i.e. if you go to Val as 101 you'll be able to level there against 101 mobs, if you go there at 109 you'll get 109 mobs), but if you hit 110, do you still have to do each zone "at level"? i.e. there is NO way to outlevel the zone and come back there with better gear etc and just crush everything?

Thanks!

How much XP do the missives give now after nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by des1235 View Post
    Honest question:

I know that you can level in each zone in Legion (i.e. if you go to Val as 101 you'll be able to level there against 101 mobs, if you go there at 109 you'll get 109 mobs), but if you hit 110, do you still have to do each zone "at level"? i.e. there is NO way to outlevel the zone and come back there with better gear etc and just crush everything?

Thanks!
    You can't out-level zones, but you can out-gear them.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    How much XP do the missives give now after nerf?
    3750 EXP. I handed in all 14 of them and got 7% of a level.

http://puu.sh/qsY6i/9ced97e9e8.jpg
    Last edited by Tommi; 2016-08-07 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    3750 EXP. I handed in all 14 of them and got 7% of a level.

http://puu.sh/qsY6i/9ced97e9e8.jpg
    Thats not worth it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post

You can't out-level zones, but you can out-gear them.
    damnit, i already hate questing but this is promising to be a fresh level of hell.

thanks for the reply!

7+ Year Old Account
    You will "HAVE" to go back and do that, for multiple reasons.
    The "multiple reasons" being flying. Which some people might not care about, so there is no "HAVE" to.

When doing it in the first place while levelling is enjoyable.
    Not everyone enjoys leveling and everyone does it their own way. What's the point of trying to force your leveling pace on everyone else?

There is litterally no advantage to being 5 levels ahead. Not this time anyway.
    Given that some world quests may only be up for a few hours at a time, there could very well be an advantage to capping out quicker.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom