Deleted
    One of the big issues I got with the spec right now is how unreliable both the DR and Shard generation is.

I'm hoping they'll stop this madness, go and give us more reliable Shard build-up and have Chaosbolt/Shadowburn casts reduce the cooldown of DR baseline, with Ripper being the "oh nice, a charge!" trait.

Destruction always was about applying DoTs to weaken the target and then following it up with huge burst. Now it seems it's about how many rng's you can stack on top of each other as a designer.

That said, I'd love it if they could give us a second DoT back that consumes a Soulshard and is talented. Maybe we could replace Mana Tap with it? (PvP Template can be adjusted to compensate for the loss there).

And while we're at it, Channel Demonfire could use both a visual and power upgrade >_>

Deleted
    I found some "bugs" on live and reported them, but since i dont have a beta key i cant check if they work the same way on Beta. If someone who has access and could check them out (and even report them on beta forums if they work the same way) it would be very helpfull. they are the following:

1) Drain life doesnt work with havoc

2)Channel Demonfire. When you immolate a target and then get out of range, demonfire is still available to use. The animation of the spell (channel) goes off, it goes on cd and it does no dmg to the target (it should be anavailable to use since you are out of range?)

3)While doing some HFC, there were some times that even if i casted immolate on the target i couldnt use demonfire. i actually had to recast immolate again for demonfire to be available. I couldnt replicate the problem though, it seemed kidna random. Has anyone else experienced this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    I found some "bugs" on live and reported them, but since i dont have a beta key i cant check if they work the same way on Beta. If someone who has access and could check them out (and even report them on beta forums if they work the same way) it would be very helpfull. they are the following:

1) Drain life doesnt work with havoc

2)Channel Demonfire. When you immolate a target and then get out of range, demonfire is still available to use. The animation of the spell (channel) goes off, it goes on cd and it does no dmg to the target (it should be anavailable to use since you are out of range?)

3)While doing some HFC, there were some times that even if i casted immolate on the target i couldnt use demonfire. i actually had to recast immolate again for demonfire to be available. I couldnt replicate the problem though, it seemed kidna random. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Haven't tested drain life with havoc, but I've experienced the same problems with Channel Demonfire. Sometimes its greyed out even if I just casted an immolate on the target and I have to reapply it for it to become available. Channeling it when there are no targets around (or even if the target moves just a little farther) is pretty annoying. Other channeled spells seem to have way more of a "grace distance" before breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by throcha View Post
    Haven't tested drain life with havoc, but I've experienced the same problems with Channel Demonfire. Sometimes its greyed out even if I just casted an immolate on the target and I have to reapply it for it to become available. Channeling it when there are no targets around (or even if the target moves just a little farther) is pretty annoying. Other channeled spells seem to have way more of a "grace distance" before breaking.
    I've brought the usability bugs to QAs attention. I've been assured they're working on it.

Channel Demonfire (it should be renamed to Demonfire only, to be honest) has an issue that I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. When a target has around 3 sec left of Immolate on it, it greys out. I believe it may be intentional so you don't (can't) channel it while the last tick of Immolate expires, meaning that you are actually dealing damage with Demonfire on a target without immolate, just a few ticks but still... Although this just maybe another bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    Channel Demonfire (it should be renamed to Demonfire only, to be honest) has an issue that I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. When a target has around 3 sec left of Immolate on it, it greys out. I believe it may be intentional so you don't (can't) channel it while the last tick of Immolate expires, meaning that you are actually dealing damage with Demonfire on a target without immolate, just a few ticks but still... Although this just maybe another bug.
    It's a bug related to pandemic extension I believe. I've reported it

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave Wreck Havoc another run in serious higher level Mythic+ and it wrecks face... yeah, you will dust just about anyone if you play your cards right unless it's balls to the wall pure AoE or pure single target, which are kinda rare both.

Considering I am playing from bloody laptop with no addons from Shanghai using hotel WiFi with 200-400 latency and still rock, I guess it would be quite better when I am back home.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-08-06 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I gave Wreck Havoc another run in serious higher level Mythic+ and it wrecks face... yeah, you will dust just about anyone if you play your cards right unless it's balls to the wall pure AoE or pure single target, which are kinda rare both.

Considering I am playing from bloody laptop with no addons from Shanghai using hotel WiFi with 200-400 latency and still rock, I guess it would be quite better when I am back home.
    Told ya ;p

Seing you guys have done a lot of mythic+ dungeons is there a minimum itemlevel that it scales down to? (Could perhaps be the ilvl of normal mythic).
    Otherwise I'm thinking the 2 piece bonus of HFC could be pretty good once you get the legendary that gives you soul shards on casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Seing you guys have done a lot of mythic+ dungeons is there a minimum itemlevel that it scales down to? (Could perhaps be the ilvl of normal mythic).
    Otherwise I'm thinking the 2 piece bonus of HFC could be pretty good once you get the legendary that gives you soul shards on casts.
    Mythic dungeons don't scale your gear

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Mythic dungeons don't scale your gear
    As far as I know the difficulty of mythic+ dungeons scale with your itemlevel in order to not make it easier as you get higher itemlevel.
    No your gear doesn't scale, but the difficulty does. Otherwise wtf is the point?
    Last edited by Dastey; 2016-08-07 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Off topic question. But how do you get this website to work worth a damn in China? More often than not it acts like another blocked website for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    As far as I know the difficulty of mythic+ dungeons scale with your itemlevel in order to not make it easier as you get higher itemlevel.
    No you gear doesn't scale, but the difficulty does. Otherwise wtf is the point?
    There's an ilvl threshold you have to pass before you can even step foot in a mythic dungeon. I doubt you'd be able to reach it while wearing two pieces of t18 at 110, even if it was mythic quality. The power difference between the old and new pieces should outweigh the benefits of an old tier bonus.

Deleted
    Nothing scales in M+. You do higher M+ for gear up to a certain point, then its pure for the competition or to push your char to the max. Its designed as an alternative gearing route. No clue where u have the idea that it scales with ilvl. That defeats the entire purpose of this M+ format

Ah ok I was under the understanding that it didn't get easier with better gear, but I guess it does then. So I guess gear just helps in getting you further up the levels.

I guess the reason I got the idea was Blizzard stating something along the lines of: "Scales the dungeon up, not you down". But I suppose that makes sense with the different levels aswell
    Last edited by Dastey; 2016-08-07 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    There's an ilvl threshold you have to pass before you can even step foot in a mythic dungeon. I doubt you'd be able to reach it while wearing two pieces of t18 at 110, even if it was mythic quality. The power difference between the old and new pieces should outweigh the benefits of an old tier bonus.
    Use VPN. Or have hotel that routes wifi through Hong Kong. In my case hotel does that, quite surprised at that, last two times I was in Shanghai I had no such service in other hotels.

But well, using VPN also works fine.

I feel that Havoc should have been off-GCD. There are classes *cough* that abuses this mechanic. It is a fuckin' havoc. Not a teleport or something.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

anyone know how FnB interact with soul leech then. are incinerate still treated as st damage, and if so..does the shield fill up at the same rate as normal

I agree idk why it's OK for fire to have all this shit but warlocks don't inferno blast off gcd-_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    anyone know how FnB interact with soul leech then. are incinerate still treated as st damage, and if so..does the shield fill up at the same rate as normal
    I don't know but I would guess that it won't activate soul leech nor work with havoc. Why would I guess so? Well, because destro is a shittily designed spec and removing toggle-ability from fnb and thus having it royally screw up the interaction of incin with the other abilities would fit right in.
    Last edited by Uzkin; 2016-08-07 at 01:38 PM.