Pre-Purchase Legion

I don`t understand. If I Pre-Purchase Legion, can I play on Broken Isles zones at 9th august???

yea, you actually can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I don`t understand. If I Pre-Purchase Legion, can I play on Broken Isles zones at 9th august???
    No. That's on launch day. If you pre-purchase what you get on August 9th is Demon Hunters, Demon Invasions, and the Pre Patch only questine. You get the Demon Invasions and questline regardless if you pre purchase or not. If you pre purchase you get Demon Hunters, basically.

Deleted
    No you cannot
    You will only can create DH and play in their starting zone and existing WoD zones

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On Tuesday the Broken Shore and Demon Hunters open up.

Broken Shore being the level 100 scenario that is basically the Legion Cinematic, after which you get bounced back to the old world to turn some quests in at SW/ORG before relocating to the Broken Isles for good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Can you do the broken shore scenario and play demon hunters/invasions, yes I believe so. Will you actually be playing them on the 9'th, maybe not. All those butt-hurt Overwatch hackers/cheaters that got banned and have been ddos'ing blizzard promised to make tuesday unplayable for all. We'll see what happens.

A serious question, though.
    Is the DH pre-order thing only Mardum part or also Vault of the Wardens part?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    On Tuesday the Broken Shore and Demon Hunters open up.
    Have we confirmation that the Broken Shore scenario opens up too? As far I understood it was DH + invasions

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    A serious question, though.
    Is the DH pre-order thing only Mardum part or also Vault of the Wardens part?
    The Vault events part of the DM starting experience runs simultaneously with the events of the Broken Shore. The Broken Shore opens on the 9th, plus they can't cut the starting experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Have we confirmation that the Broken Shore scenario opens up too? As far I understood it was DH + invasions
    When you return from the Broken Shore scenario, the Demon Hunter NPCs show up and set up shop in your capitals to help you with the demon invasions, so yes, it would make sense to have it all at the same time.

Not sure if trolling or not but ..... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+can+I+play+on+...ugust%3F%3F%3F