Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    wrong, if the bitch isnt bringing money in that house better be spotless. you Saggot
    She is bringing money in the house. Read the OP first, perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd love to know how to not run a company, if doing that works as well as for the people I've talked about.
    Step one, be born a rich dick. Step two, have daddy put you "in charge" of something while he actually runs the company. This is like business daycare for adults. Step three, enjoy life.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I skimmed it, thats all most of you are worth............so called EU SLANT!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    "You dont do enough chores around the house" (i do plenty of chores)
    "I dont want you to gain weight, you should exercise more" (i havent gained weight in 6 months)
    "Nachos and cheese again? I can see you getting fatter" (i eat 2000kc a day, i could eat 2 bowls and still not reach calorie intake)
    "Maybe you shoulnd drink as much, are you sure you didnt drink and drive last night?" (i never drink and drive)
    "Judiths BF takes her out 3 times a week" (i take her out minimal 1x a week, if not 2)
    "I dont like your tone"
    "I dont like it when you contradict me"
    "ouch watch my hair"
    "Ewww theres hair on your back" (i get it waxed every 2 weeks)

SHUT THE. FUCK. UP.

Ofcourse i never say that but geez, do women get credits every time they complain about a man?
    "SHUT THE. FUCK. UP."

"Ofcourse i never say that but geez"

There's your problem Op. If you never confront her then she will never stop. Instead you release your frustrations on a forum instead of showing her how much it annoys you.

I skimmed it, thats all most of you are worth............so called EU SLANT!
    My, you're quite the social person, aren't you...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

My, you're quite the social person, aren't you...
    irl sure, i come here to smear shit bwahaha.

but, back to women. look, i love women. i just think they need to shut the hell up. the op's girl needs to shut the hell up. problem is with him though, he could put his foot down he just doesnt.

irl sure, i come here to smear shit bwahaha.

but, back to women. look, i love women. i just think they need to shut the hell up. the op's girl needs to shut the hell up. problem is with him though, he could put his foot down he just doesnt.
    "I love women, as long as they know their place as house slave and fuck dolls..."

Very good. You'll make alots of friends here.

She is probably going to break up with you for another guy.

That's not stated in the OP lmfao. That's exactly why I made the same assumption. It would make sense for him to complain about chores if that was the case.

"I love women, as long as they know their place as house slave and fuck dolls..."

slave is such a negative word... indentured servant maybe?

fuck dolls hell ya

Reverse the scenario. Double standard. You could never get on your SO for letting herself go. Also, not all women are feminists

Step one, be born a rich dick. Step two, have daddy put you "in charge" of something while he actually runs the company. This is like business daycare for adults. Step three, enjoy life.
    Well, I need a new set of instructions, because I missed those qualifications already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    "You dont do enough chores around the house" (i do plenty of chores)
    "I dont want you to gain weight, you should exercise more" (i havent gained weight in 6 months)
    "Nachos and cheese again? I can see you getting fatter" (i eat 2000kc a day, i could eat 2 bowls and still not reach calorie intake)
    "Maybe you shoulnd drink as much, are you sure you didnt drink and drive last night?" (i never drink and drive)
    "Judiths BF takes her out 3 times a week" (i take her out minimal 1x a week, if not 2)
    "I dont like your tone"
    "I dont like it when you contradict me"
    "ouch watch my hair"
    "Ewww theres hair on your back" (i get it waxed every 2 weeks)

SHUT THE. FUCK. UP.

Ofcourse i never say that but geez, do women get credits every time they complain about a man?

Doesn't sound like she got a healthy attitude tbh. Regarding "I don't like your tone", hard for us to say if she is wrong or right in this.. Perhaps you get a condescending tone of voice without knowing it when you two argue (but then, seeing how she complains a fuck ton about stupid shit).

"I dont like it when you contradict me" - lol..... Did she grow up getting exactly everything she wanted exactly how she wanted it? As long as you're not accusing her of lying about things (that type of contradiction) it's a very childish argument to resort to.

Tbh, she doesn't seem to love you that much. Or she's just extremely egocentric and immature. I wouldn't want a relationship like that.

Who's doing the most household chores is, yeah, quite difficult to tackel. Perhaps some of the work you do at home she doesn't consider to be household chores. Or whatever really. Communication and interest in listening to what the other one has to say is important to solve that type of problem. Being willing to compromise is also very important (both has to be willing for it to work) otherwise a solution will be very hard to reach.

I personally do most of the household chores at home, and he does most of the renovations, fixing with the car. However, the rare times I ask him to do something - like dishes or vacuuming - I expect it to get done thoroughly. We see it differently when it comes to this however. He genuinely feel it's okay to be sloppy and I don't. This can cause an argument between us from time to time.
    And so far he is fucking stubborn when it comes to this, and he think it's an apple and pear type of comparison when I compare doing the renovations in a sloppy way to only vacuuming half the room. Sure, it is a bit far fetched I admit, the consequences of doing the renovations sloppy can be massive, but my core point is - when you do something (regardless of it being fun or boring) do it proper otherwise don't do it at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    I personally do most of the household chores at home, and he does most of the renovations, fixing with the car. However, the rare times I ask him to do something - like dishes or vacuuming - I expect it to get done thoroughly. We see it differently when it comes to this however. He genuinely feel it's okay to be sloppy and I don't. This can cause an argument between us from time to time.
    And so far he is fucking stubborn when it comes to this, and he think it's an apple and pear type of comparison when I compare doing the renovations in a sloppy way to only vacuuming half the room. Sure, it is a bit far fetched I admit, the consequences of doing the renovations sloppy can be massive, but my core point is - when you do something (regardless of it being fun or boring) do it proper otherwise don't do it at all.
    This is how it is here aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Reverse the scenario. Double standard. You could never get on your SO for letting herself go. Also, not all women are feminists
    Thats her main argument indeed . "im doing my best to look good for you and not get a saggy fatty, please return the favour".

Who is SO?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Who is SO?
    Significant Other.

AKA Your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife, husband or WAIFU pillow.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is how it is here aswell.
    Okay. I'm quite sure that's why she complains about household chores then. Ask her if she'd like to trade :P
    If you're the sloppy type of cleaner, I have no advice to give other than cleaning better lol. Seeing how she seem to be tho, I'm not especially confident it'd be enough. She'd most likely find something to complain about anyway.. Like, you're folding the laundry wrong regardless of the result being the same! Argue for the sake of arguing, you know.

No. I think you are doing something wrong. Maybe you should update your girlfriends OS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    No. I think you are doing something wrong. You should update your girlfriends OS.
    I tried MYsLp injection. Didnt work.

Significant Other.

AKA Your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife, husband or WAIFU pillow.
    This is weird. I honestly cannot imagine where such terminology came from. PC? Don't think so. For me it sounds quite offensive. Don't want to know how my wife would react if I call he "Significant Other".

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    This is weird. I honestly cannot imagine where such terminology came from. PC? Don't think so. For me it sounds quite offensive. Don't want to know how my wife would react if I call he "Significant Other".
    It's designed to include all sexualities and sexes so he doesn't have to type out boyfriend/girlfriend/dog/cat.