Thread: Azeroth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    im no lore sexpert but i always did think the legion was coming not to kill us but to kill the old golds and just 'purge' the planet or something, glad i kinda guessed it right
    Sargeras wants to purge every living creature in existence along with any planet that may contain a Titan because he thinks all creatures are already corrupted by the void

EDIT: This is only taking into account the Chronicles. I have not experienced Legion so I don't know if there is further info there.
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2016-08-06 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    what the hell... can't we just kill sargeras and move onto more interesting things like the void lords and old gods already?
    there's probably a 75% chance that this titan is going to redeem sargeras either through her love, or some kind of titan stuff.

void lords and titans should NEVER be fought by us, the players. that would cheapen them entirely. it would just make us something so much more than we are. sargeras' battle with the titans destroyed lightyears worth of the universe, that much power was unleashed. we should NEVER have that much power.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's probably a 75% chance that this titan is going to redeem sargeras either through her love, or some kind of titan stuff.
    Let's just hope that never happens. This is WoW, not My Little Pony

void lords and titans should NEVER be fought by us, the players. that would cheapen them entirely. it would just make us something so much more than we are. sargeras' battle with the titans destroyed lightyears worth of the universe, that much power was unleashed. we should NEVER have that much power.
    Well definitely fight him. Whether its a weakened version or we are supercharged by Azeroth, Sargeras will be a raid boss. Wouldnt surprise me if we fight him in Illidans body in this expac.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Well definitely fight him. Whether its a weakened version or we are supercharged by Azeroth, Sargeras will be a raid boss.
    i hope you're wrong. but i'm afraid you'll likely be right.

it's such a waste of his character to allow us to fight him.

Seems kind of a lewd story.
    But is she Elune tho?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-08-06 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Seems kind of a lewd story.
    But is she Elune tho?
    no, elune is either a true goddess, or something greater than a titan and akin to a light void lord.

she created the prime naaru, the one that came before the others, at the dawn of reality

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    what the hell... can't we just kill sargeras and move onto more interesting things like the void lords and old gods already?
    Yeah, what's up with things like character development! Screw that shit!
    (I joke, I joke.)

To be honest, though, agree. I'd rather we kill the bastard rather than "redeem" him or whatever. He's caused too much misery for too long to get away with it. But, I think that there could be an interesting plot line where he could be lured and eventually weakened by his lust for Titanic lolicon.

"Sargaras i know you have tortured, currupted and killed more planets than there are atoms in azeroth times the same number but you are now redeemed!"

but at the same time. whats upwith complaining about sargeras. We've not been exposed to him at all except for old stories and titbits and people are talking like he's been shoved down our throats ingame more than fighting orcs.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-06 at 12:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    destruction warlock artifact lore confirms that sargeras doesn't want to destroy her anymore.

he got sucked into the core by the closing of the portal in the well of eternity. he saw her sleeping there, she opened an eye and looked into his eyes and he was completely stricken by her. now he wants to come to this world so that he can make her fel, and "more importantly" his(in quotes because that's exactly what it says).
    So the evil lord Sargeras doesn't want to destroy our world...he wants to put his dick in it...nice

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    So the evil lord Sargeras doesn't want to destroy our world...he wants to put his dick in it...nice
    Well, as far as we are concerned the result is the same either way. So it doesn't change anything from our perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    "Sargaras i know you have tortured, currupted and killed more planets than there are atoms in azeroth times the same number but you are now redeemed!"

but at the same time. whats upwith complaining about sargeras. We've not been exposed to him at all except for old stories and titbits and people are talking like he's been shoved down our throats ingame more than fighting orcs.
    We let Grom off the hook, so why not Sargeras? :^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsecmmo View Post
    This could be made up, but I just read that world-soul on Azeroth is actually the name of a new Titan in the process of maturing into a physical form.. The Patheoens have been looking for there kind for a long time. Another Titan.. could it be that this is why we have to find the Pillars? This new being will help fight Sargares for us? And I think this is the whole reason the Burning Legion wanted to open the portal over there. I'm mind blown right now, but again could be fake.
    this isnt made up, azeroth being a titan fetus is canon lore since the chronicles.
    we dont need the pillars for that, the pillars are for closing the wound under the temple of elune (now known as tomb of sargeras).
    we could use them for other stuff too after that tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Well definitely fight him. Whether its a weakened version or we are supercharged by Azeroth, Sargeras will be a raid boss. Wouldnt surprise me if we fight him in Illidans body in this expac.
    how are we gonna do that tho?
    even if he was weakened or we empowered, sargeras is so big he could play continent for an entire expansion.

Formerly known as Arafal

Calling it now.. Azeroth Titan is twins. One Corrupted, One Clean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    Calling it now.. Azeroth Titan is twins. One Corrupted, One Clean.
    Thta would be SO COOL.

I'm not sure about fighting a Titan like Sargeras. In Warcraft Chronicles explains how Sargeras found a Soul-world but it was corrupted by the Old Gods and he splitted the planet. That's the beginning of how Sargeras turned evil and against the Pantheon.
    I can not put a links or images, but here's a picture from Warcraft Chronicles :
    i.imgur.com/tCyDwuL.jpg

If we pop all the cooldowns maybe we can survive that

7+ Year Old Account
    "I Don't want to kill your planet, I want to fuck it"

#PlanetaryPenetration

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    God, the Warcraft story just gets dumber and fucking dumber every year.
    Good thing you're writing your own story you're going to turn into a series of games, right?

Deleted
    I do believe Blizz confirmed Azeroth will never wake up. In all honesty, its just an excuse to justify why every villain is so interested in this planet and why theres so many heroes and magic in it. It's like the Dune of the warcraft universe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I do believe Blizz confirmed Azeroth will never wake up. In all honesty, its just an excuse to justify why every villain is so interested in this planet and why theres so many heroes and magic in it. It's like the Dune of the warcraft universe.
    Well of course it is, duh.

About Azeroth not ever waking up, Dave Kosak said that on Reddit, then quickly took it back. Yeah, it is probably beyond their tech to have her wake up. Some of us enjoy discussing the lore anyway.