Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Furious mother 'squirted her boob' at a woman who told her to move

I know this is easy to do when milking a cow, sometimes farmers will squirt milk at grateful cats for example.

This might still be in the kerfuffle zone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...omplained.html

A mother breastfeeding in public allegedly 'squirted her boob' at a woman who told her to*move somewhere private.
    The incident is said to have happened in a park in Dartford, Kent this week and was later reported on a local Facebook forum.
    The post states: 'To the lady in Dartford park who thought it was*appropriate to breastfeed her baby whist my child and very easily distracted*husband sat nearby.
    'I don't think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just*because I asked you to go somewhere private, telling me to f*** off and*squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are*ashamed of yourself!'

The post has since caused a storm among locals with many coming to the defence of the breast-feeding mother.
    Janice Holmes said: 'I hope you're ashamed of yourself, her reaction may not*have been the right way to deal with your ignorance, but she has every right*to feed her child there, if it offended you that much why didn't you move?'

Ciara Bennett added: 'If this lady told me to stop breastfeeding my daughter*and to go somewhere else I would tell her to do one!*
    'How sad is it that*breastfeeding is seen as a bad thing now and formula feeding is the norm.*Good luck to the breastfeeding mum who told this lady where to go.'
    Others criticised the husband for 'ogling' the mother and child

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Does that qualify as sexual assault? As a man I'm pretty sure ejecting my bodily fluids on someone would be pretty harshly punished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

'squirted her boob'

Haha, that's just rich. Assault with a lactating weapon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Does that qualify as sexual assault? As a man I'm pretty sure ejecting my bodily fluids on someone would be pretty harshly punished.
    I suspect if you squirted a diarrhea-induced wet shit at someone, you wouldn't get in trouble for sexual assault.

Fucking nasty.

I'd press charges without a second thought.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol what??
    Boob's must have a further range of fire then I originally thought...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    lol what??
    Boob's must have a further range of fire then I originally thought...
    I imagine there are ways to test this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Breast milk is considered a food item. So I'm guessing it wouldn't get you in much more trouble than throwing a french fry at someone? But, you never know.
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

I don't think it's possible to "squirt" milk on purpose. But if you're breastfeeding and the milk is flowing and the baby's suddenly had enough or lets go for some reason there is this thin stream that can fly for dunno, 1 m distance or something. Which came as a surprise to me the first time since I had no idea the milk came out so forcefully :P

This is udderly fascinating, udderly.

Moo.

Deleted
    Whatever works breast I guess

can't be sexual assault when breasts aren't a sex object.

it'd be assault like spitting on someone is assault.

but yeah, pretty hilarious i think.

Is it really that hard to cover the baby up? Like, public nudity is a crime, but there's laws allowing them to breastfeed wherever they want? Okay, if I ever need a foley cath I'm not going to hide the bag or tube in my pants. I'll just let that shit hang out and sit next to the breastfeeder with her 10 obnoxious kids running around screaming.
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2016-08-06 at 09:56 AM.

this whole being against breast feeding in public is stupid, next we'll have a limit on dress cleavage. shit there are plenty of those which leave very little to the imagination.

I just don't get the self righteousness behind it, 'my eyes are too good to look at your breasts' good grief. if there is a breast feeding woman sitting next to you on a park bench you still have 270 degrees of no breast feeding women.

I still don't really get the whole complaining about breast feeding thing

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I don't think it's possible to "squirt" milk on purpose. But if you're breastfeeding and the milk is flowing and the baby's suddenly had enough or lets go for some reason there is this thin stream that can fly for dunno, 1 m distance or something. Which came as a surprise to me the first time since I had no idea the milk came out so forcefully :P
    Of course you can. You'll find out once you're married and have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Is it really that hard to cover the baby up? Like, public nudity is a crime, but there's laws allowing them to breastfeed wherever they want? Okay, if I ever need a foley cath I'm not going to hide the bag or tube in my pants. I'll just let that shit hang out and sit next to the breastfeeder with her 10 obnoxious kids running around screaming.
    Breastfeeding isn't nudity.

Why should they have to cover up? And who says she wasn't?

Also - go right ahead and let your cath tube and bag hang out. Now law against it provided your penis isn't exposed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I still don't really get the whole complaining about breast feeding thing
    I don't get why I can't whip my dick out and piss whenever I feel like either. I mean urine is sterile after all and you can drink it if there's no water around. Let's assume I covered the tip so you can't see it too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Breastfeeding isn't nudity.

Why should they have to cover up? And who says she wasn't?

Also - go right ahead and let your cath tube and bag hang out. Now law against it provided your penis isn't exposed too.
    - yes it is
    -keep the baby warm
    -stop creepy gawkers
    -stop me from barfing if she has floppy biker tits

It shows absolutely no restraint. They sell pumps for this reason. My mom always pumped then froze mass amounts of it and always brought some along for the kids.

I obviously don't know this for sure, but I imagine the range a woman can squirt breast milk can't be all that far. the woman harassing the mother must have been right up in her face being a bitch about it.[

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    I don't get why I can't whip my dick out and piss whenever I feel like either. I mean urine is sterile after all and you can drink it if there's no water around. Let's assume I covered the tip so you can't see it too
    /sigh, urine is NOT STERILE. just try google and you will find an overwhelming number of articles that tell you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyr View Post
    I obviously don't know this for sure, but I imagine the range a woman can squirt breast milk can't be all that far. the woman harassing the mother must have been right up in her face being a bitch about it.[

- - - Updated - - -

/sigh, urine is NOT STERILE. just try google and you will find an overwhelming number of articles that tell you this.
    unless you have a uti it's sterile right out of the bladder